F.O.G. Somnidren GH review

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I was blessed by Millenium1 to recieve a couple samples of Somnidren GH in the mail. I must say that I already have no problems sleeping at night. I am almost hesitant to take a pre-bed supplement because I don't want to ruin a good thing, ya know? "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Anyhow, I've also been on ZMK at night. It's been 2 weeks of religiously taking ZMK, 2.5-3 hours after my last meal. I take it for recovery and not for additional 'sleep aid'. Again, I don't really know how much of a difference it's making, but I like how I feel when I wake up in the morning and I am ready to hop out of bed, throw on some sweats and go do cardio.
Anyhow, I close up a gym @ 10pm and I usually lay down at midnight and zomp out at 12:30 or 1. Always. I took the Sommy about 20 minutes after my ZMK. I waited for the GABA flush, but I fell asleep waiting. Now... my body is still kinda recovering I'm sure from my idiotic bout with a certain substance and I tend to sleep longer than I used to. I sleep about 8.5-9 hours. I crashed around 12:30 that night and woke up about 7 hours later and felt good. I laid for about 10-15 more minutes and got up and did my thing.
I felt really good on a little over 7 hours of sleep as I do 8.5 hours. My question I'd like to ask is this....

For economic purposes, I would like to use Somnidren GH on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, dosing protocol @ half the dose. I'd take Wednesday off and the weekends off unless I NEED to be knocked out. Since I knock out easily, is this dose good to still acquire some GH release? Thanks!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i used this somn gh several months ago.
i would be out cold when i used it. - super deep sleep.
i did try 1/2 dose and it seemed to still have the same impact on sleep.
on the gh release, it's hard for me to assess based on personal feelings.
maybe the millenium guys can talk the science of half vs full dose.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i used this somn gh several months ago.
i would be out cold when i used it. - super deep sleep.
i did try 1/2 dose and it seemed to still have the same impact on sleep.
on the gh release, it's hard for me to assess based on personal feelings.
maybe the millenium guys can talk the science of half vs full dose.
Cool deal Hank! Yeah, I hear it has quite the 'tranquilizer' effect on the user.

As far as increased recovery and all, I'm wondering about what I'd need, etc.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a great product FOG, you're going to love it! :D

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
This is a great product FOG, you're going to love it! :D
Thanks Trauma! It seems great to me. I think I may end up using it when summer rolls around and I cram more clients and recreation into my day along with the fact that competition runs rampant on the beaches after May.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
FOG, the recovery and GH release on a half dose it still great since the product is so strong. If you take 1/2 scoop sublingually four nights per week you should start seeing your recovery time improve by roughly 24 hours which is huge. Tolerance won't ever be an issue with this type of protocol as well.

Thanks for posting up this review brother!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
FOG, the recovery and GH release on a half dose it still great since the product is so strong. If you take 1/2 scoop sublingually four nights per week you should start seeing your recovery time improve by roughly 24 hours which is huge. Tolerance won't ever be an issue with this type of protocol as well.

Thanks for posting up this review brother!
Good deal Millenium1. Thanks for helping me out here. I'm going to try half a dose tonite.