Cordygen-VO2 Write-Up & FAQ

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
New! Cordygen-VO2 Write-Up and FAQ

Cordygen-VO2™ incorporates a whopping 3200mg dose of 100% organic and highly concentrated HEAA (hydroxy ethyl adenosine analogs) rich Cordyceps Sinensis Hybrid to provide maximum oxygen absorption, utilization and ATP production. Combined with powerful extracts of Jiaogulan (gynostemma pentaphyllum), Rhodiola Rosea and electrolytes Cordygen-VO2™ sets the new gold standard for reducing oxygen debt and providing maximum endurance. Cordygen-VO2™ is formulated for rapid release and action.

Cordygen-VO2™ contains 3200mg of our strongest cordyceps hybrid strain to date which is biomass cultured for maximum HEAA, beta-glucan and polysaccharide content. Proven to be nearly 6 times more potent than any other strain it allows for rapid oxygen assimilation, absorption and utilization while providing maximum ATP levels. The Cordygen-VO2™ strain is also the most adaptogenic of any strain available supporting proper adrenal cortex function and aiding in homeostasis of the body. The Cordygen-VO2™ strain requires a six month growth period where it is subjected to gas, temperature and atmospheric pressure changes to simulate its native high altitude environment. This culturing process allows for maximum active constituent content from every portion of its life cycle to provide its powerful effects. The Cordygen-VO2™ strain alone can enhance oxygen utilization over 40% and ATP over 30% as a stand alone ingredient but we’ve sweetened the pot & bolstered the products potency by adding two powerful O2 enhancing adaptogens that make Cordygen-VO2™ the most powerful oxygen utilization and endurance product available!

Jiaogulan is known China and Japan as the “Immortality Herb” and has countless benefits. In Traditional Chinese Medicine Jiaogulan is used to support healthy cardiac and lung function, oxygen utilization, endurance, stamina, blood pressure, blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels, immune function, sleep, sexual prowess, mental clarity, overall energy and in the prevention of altitude sickness caused by hypoxia.

Jiaogulan is a powerful adaptogen containing 82 known saponins called gypenosides. Many of these gypenosides including 3, 4, 8 & 12 are responsible for Jiaogulan’s positive effect on oxygen absorption and utilization. Clinical studies have shown Jiaogulan to effectively support cardiac function increasing heart stroke volume by 37%, overall cardiac output by 21% and bolstering ejection fraction 13% while decreasing heart rate 10% and maintaining normal blood pressure. Jiaogulan also shows ability to increase nitric oxide synthase which can lead to increased nitric oxide levels to further support cardiovascular function. This shows the powerful ability of Jiaogulan to effectively and efficiently deliver oxygenated blood to the muscles for optimal endurance and performance.

Jiaogulan displays powerful antioxidant properties bolstering endogenous SOD (superoxide dismutase) levels in clinical trials. SOD is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown in studies to be directly related to longevity. The increase in SOD levels increase the overall value of Jiaogulan in Cordygen-VO2™ because it aids in quenching exercise induced free radicals.

Studies conducted in Japan, China and Germany showed continuous use of Jiaogulan to have a positive influence on lipid, glucose & cholesterol metabolism leading to positive fat loss and cardiovascular health. The combination of lipid and glucose metabolism with increased oxygen utilization make Jiaogulan the perfect fit for Cordygen-VO2™ and anyone who needs accelerated fat loss during aerobic exercise. Clinics in Japan and China use Jiaogulan’s effect on blood sugar and lipid metabolism to aid in weight loss for the obese and weight gain in the frail and have proven that Jiaogulan can help athletes gain and retain lean muscle mass due to aiding nutrient assimilation. 20 plus studies in China and Japan have also shown even small amounts of Jiaogulan to decrease LDL cholesterol levels and increase healthy HDL levels with great efficiency providing more cardiovascular health benefits.

Rhodiola Rosea (also known as Tibetan Rhodiola) is a cooling adaptogen that has been proven in many studies and used by the many cultures including Tibetan Sherpas, the Chinese and Russians to increase the capacity for work. Rhodiola Rosea even in small amounts can have a positive effect on oxygen absorption, saturation and utilization. Rhodiola supplementation in clinical studies has shown the ability to increase ATP 17% and creatine phosphate (CP) 45% above baseline levels. Rhodiola has also shown to increase muscle glycogen levels 53% while decreasing lactic acid 18% and ammonia 60%. Rhodiola has the unique ability to promote mental clarity, focus and willingness to work and perform by supporting optimal serotonin & dopamine levels. Proper neurotransmitter levels are crucial to keeping your head in the game.

Cordygen-VO2™ is the only product of its kind to incorporate these three incredibly powerful adaptogens at high potency, all of which aid in maximizing oxygen absorption, oxygen utilization and cellular energy. Cordyceps, Jiaogulan and Rhodiola also positively influence the adrenal cortex offering comprehensive adrenal support to those who abuse stimulants or are under large amounts of stress. Strengthening the adrenals is crucial in balancing normal cortisol and adrenaline levels to bolster performance, weight loss and overall health. We all know what increased oxygen utilization, ATP and creatine phosphate (CP) levels can do for athletic performance, but couple that with heightened intra-muscular glycogen levels, pin point mental focus, decreased lactic acid and ammonia levels, and endurance & strength can be pushed to new limits.

A balanced electrolyte blend has been added to supplement the crucial loss of cell salts during intense training allowing for prolonged effects.

Whether you are a weekend warrior looking to run circles around your friends, a gym rat looking to burn fat more efficiently during cardio sessions or an elite professional athlete looking for a “competitive secret weapon” Cordygen-VO2™ will meet your performance needs.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Cordygen-VO2 FAQ

Cordygen-VO2™ FAQ’s​

Q: What should I expect from Cordygen-VO2™?

A: You should expect to see dramatic increases in oxygen utilization, endurance and performance in as little as a 3 capsule dose. Your anaerobic and aerobic endurance and threshold should increase. Your aerobic and anaerobic recovery time during exercise, weightlifting or endurance activity should be much quicker. Your ATP regeneration time should be accelerated leading to more muscular strength with longer durations until failure. You should notice that you can perform at a higher level with lower heart rate. Simply put, you won’t hit the wall cardiovascularly!

Q: How should I take Cordygen-VO2™?

A: Cordygen-VO2™ can be taken in a few ways. It is effective in doses as low as two to three capsules and extremely potent in the full six capsule serving. We recommend starting off with 3-4 capsules the first couple of times to get a feel for the product and then start taking a full six capsule serving of Cordygen-VO2™ 30-60 minutes before any activity where the more oxygen utilization and ATP are needed. For best results Cordygen-VO2™ should be taken on non training days as well but you can reduce the dose to 3-4 capsules.

Q: Is Cordygen-VO2™ safe?

A: Yes, Cordygen-VO2™ is completely safe and non-toxic.

Q: Is Cordygen-VO2™ legal?

A: Yes, Cordygen-VO2™ is 100% legal and is not currently banned by any sport sanctioning body!

Q: Are there any side effects?

A: Technically no! But since cordyceps is highly anti-fungal you could experience die off symptoms from candida albicans if candidiasis is an issue. Anyone with an overgrowth of candida may want to start with a 3 capsule serving first.

Q: Is Cordygen-VO2™ really that much better than other cordyceps products including bulk powder?

A: Absolutely! There is no comparison between Cordygen-VO2™ and the sub-standard weak cordyceps strains and products polluting market. If you aren’t buying a cordyceps product from MST then you are wasting your money. Cordygen-VO2™ and Cordygen5™ contain up to 95% more active constituents than the majority of cordyceps products. Just because it says “cordyceps” doesn’t mean it is effective.

Q: How long until I feel the full effects of Cordygen-VO2™ and do the effects fade when I discontinue use?

A: You will feel the effect of Cordygen-VO2™ with the very first dose but it does take about 4 consecutive days of supplementation before maximum effects can be felt. Full effects from each dose last as long as 4 hours and residual effects can be felt as long as 12 hours later. You will notice that you lose some of the effects when you discontinue use but gains in VO2 max from your increased training should remain with you.

Q: How is Cordygen-VO2™ different from Cordygen5™?

A: Cordygen5™ is a time released formula designed for athletes that need long term oxygen utilization and ATP regeneration. Cordygen-VO2™ is stronger and faster acting but the effects don’t last as long as Cordygen5™. The addition of Jiaogulan and Rhodiola along with the beefed up dose of hybrid cordyceps makes Cordygen-VO2™ more versatile for strength athletes too. Endurance athletes may wish to take Cordygen-VO2™ and Cordygen5™ for long distance events to capitalize on heightened short and long term endurance and O2 utilization.

Q: Why only 6, 20 and 40 serving bottles?

A: 6 serving bottles (36 caps) work well for people traveling to events who need a week supply for that event. If you are taking one full 6 capsule serving on training or competition days and 4 caps on non training days it works out to a one week supply.

4 Training Days X 6 capsules each day = 24 capsules
3 Non training X 4 capsules = 12 capsules
Total = 36 capsules for 7 days

20 serving bottles (120 caps) will last up to 30 days for a typical 3-4 day per week (taking the recommended dose) trainer when taking 3-4 capsules on non training days. The 120 cap bottle can also be taken at 4 capsules per day and still yield the same amount of HEAA content found in a serving of Cordygen5™ plus you get the additional effects of jiaogulan, rhodiola and electrolytes.

The 40 serving bottle (240 caps) is the economy size and yields a 60 day supply for most athletes who train 3-4 days per week (taking the recommended dose) and take 3-4 capsules on non training days.

Note: Cordygen-VO2 may be taken in three capsule servings and be incredibly potent! This allows you to greatly stretch your supply and dollar!

At three caps per day

36 Caps = 12 days
120 Caps = 40 days
240 Caps = 80 days

Q: How will Cordygen-VO2™ affect my cardio and fat loss regimen?

A: We all know that the better the body processes and utilizes oxygen the more efficient it can metabolize fuel including fat. There is solid clinical evidence that jiaogulan and cordyceps can increase fat loss due to the increased ability to burn fat for fuel during cardiovascular exercise. This may also be one of the reasons that endurance athletes don’t hit the wall as soon during intense long term training or competition these compounds. The body can more easily burn fat for fuel when glycogen levels are depleted.*

:)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
It's amazing what this simple formula can do! These three powerful adaptogens in the right potencies, concentration and ratio are absolutely phenomenal for increasing O2 utilization, endurance and ATP regeneration!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Where do I order?
It should be loaded to our site by the end of the weekend. if not give us a call and we'll take care of you. Coupon codes will apply!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So you put the FAQ's up, and left us no where to go??? That's just wrong. :p BTW, a guy from Ireland should be contacting you. ;)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
So you put the FAQ's up, and left us no where to go??? That's just wrong. :p BTW, a guy from Ireland should be contacting you. ;)
Sorry man! :frustrate I thought it would be up today but apparently heads are firmly planted in rectums on the web end.

Ireland huh? Sounds good! Thanks!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm just kidding, I deal with the same thing on my coffee website. Web guys are clueless.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I'm just kidding, I deal with the same thing on my coffee website. Web guys are clueless.
Coffee website? Do tell! I need a source for some organic mexican :D

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will this hit Nutraplanet?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
When will this hit Nutraplanet?
Not this coming week but next is my best guess right now. I'll keep everyone posted in this thread as to the exact ETA.

The tester thread will go up shortly too ;)

Thanks!

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
I will definetly be trying this one out. Awesome company.

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
Not this coming week but next is my best guess right now. I'll keep everyone posted in this thread as to the exact ETA.

The tester thread will go up shortly too ;)

Thanks!
I can't wait. Cordygen5 is awesome. I can't imagine how great Cordygen-VO2 would be.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's amazing what this simple formula can do! These three powerful adaptogens in the right potencies, concentration and ratio are absolutely phenomenal for increasing O2 utilization, endurance and ATP regeneration!
Simple formula with extraordinary synergy! Good job, Sir! The addition of the other two prized adaptogens, Jiaogulan and Rhodiola Rosea, would definitely bring the performance to a completely new level. Jiaogulan was a pleasant surprise. Rhodiola Rosea was, in a sense, inevitable, even if it is just for its known capability for elevating phosphocreatine levels, ATP synthesis, and endurance. The product was definitely worth the wait! :thumbsup:

One question: Why did you decide for one Cordyceps hybrid, instead of the cordyceps blend in Cordygen5?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Matt the write up looks amazing and I am beyond excited to try it out. Kudos once again on another project well met. Do you have any timeline for when the product you and I were talking about will be nearing release? I'm dying for that one just as bad as this one, haha

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
there she is! :)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
This def aught to be fun especially with me a nd my crazy dosin protocols!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a really, really solid product. Can't wait to get my hands on this stuff. My endurance is absolutely outstanding from the C5 thus far. No doubt this is nothing less than amazing.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
One question: Why did you decide for one Cordyceps hybrid, instead of the cordyceps blend in Cordygen5?
Thank you sir!

We went with the straight hybrid because it has a better overall HEAA profile for the product if someone decides to cut the dose back to 4 caps instead of 6. The HEAA content is a tad higher in 4 capsules of C-VO2 than in a 3 tablet serving of Cordygen5 even though the total cordyceps weight is 116mg fewer than 3 tabs of C5. The C-VO2 is very strong but doesn't last all day long like Cordygen5.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you sir!

We went with the straight hybrid because it has a better overall HEAA profile for the product if someone decides to cut the dose back to 4 caps instead of 6. The HEAA content is a tad higher in 4 capsules of C-VO2 than in a 3 tablet serving of Cordygen5 even though the total cordyceps weight is 116mg fewer than 3 tabs of C5. The C-VO2 is very strong but doesn't last all day long like Cordygen5.
:cheers:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any timeline for when the product you and I were talking about will be nearing release? I'm dying for that one just as bad as this one, haha
It will be another 30-60 days because there are a couple of factors we are adressing with it right now.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
It will be another 30-60 days because there are a couple of factors we are adressing with it right now.
I just ordered a little more of the other stuff I use...so I guess a month or two is do-able ;) haha

Im really looking forward to that though...I can't wait!!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I guess it's still not up for sale on the MST site? ME WANT NOW

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Which product is better geared towards the MMA atlete?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Which product is better geared towards the MMA atlete?
In my opinion either one will do but the C-VO2 is better suited since it kicks in faster and is stonger. Most MMA athletes don't need more than 4 hours of maximal O2 utilization at a time.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I'm being told by the webslug "tonightish" whatever that means. :woohoo: I'll post a link here when it loads.
clearly "tonightish" means free products PLUS CASH for Highlanda01602... look it up in Webster, he'll tell you what's good

looking forward to picking up a few bottles tonight then! time to consult the bank account... we don't get along nowadays

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I hear that...i've put my bank account in the corner with no dessert.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion either one will do but the C-VO2 is better suited since it kicks in faster and is stonger. Most MMA athletes don't need more than 4 hours of maximal O2 utilization at a time.
Well then, that's the one I'll have to try.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going to crash your site's server, Matt, I keep looking for it there. :D

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
dewwwwwwwwwwwwwd come ohhhnnnnnnn this is such a tease

any update on an ETA? i was hoping to get my first bottle for a PFT this Friday... guess I'll have to settle for a MEGAZOR DOSE OF CG5 (10 caps, maybe 12? literally whatever is left in my bottle)

so what's up with this internet guy taking so long... he better hurry up, or he's gunna be on "my list" *intense brow furrowing*

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
dewwwwwwwwwwwwwd come ohhhnnnnnnn this is such a tease

any update on an ETA? i was hoping to get my first bottle for a PFT this Friday... guess I'll have to settle for a MEGAZOR DOSE OF CG5 (10 caps, maybe 12? literally whatever is left in my bottle)

so what's up with this internet guy taking so long... he better hurry up, or he's gunna be on "my list" *intense brow furrowing*
You can always call and well take your order via phone ;)

800-249-7918

Our web guy is retarded and doesn't work in house. Sometimes it is impossible to get him to make progress without threatening bodily harm.....which is the next step.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm ex-israeli military, for a small fee...

:D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You can always call and well take your order via phone ;)

800-249-7918

Our web guy is retarded and doesn't work in house. Sometimes it is impossible to get him to make progress without threatening bodily harm.....which is the next step.

You uh...want me to take the proper pre-cautions? :bruce3:

Dannyvoetbal

Awards
Why is he so lame damn! With such a promissing product you just dont want to wait right??:icon_lol: Damn normally people from around the world should have to know this product is going to be on the market!:woohoo:

Matt kick him behind the computer!:fart::lol:

Ive send you a PM;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Additional protein is always a must when using Cordygen5™ as training more intensely can lead to fatigued muscle with serious micro trauma that needs proper protein intake to recover.
The same definitely goes for Cordygen V02. I was cruising so long last night on the cardio machine and then this morning I went out in the boat and rowed. I also did dead-lifts yesterday before my HIT weight-training session.... After getting out of the boat, my body felt almost dysfunctional. haha. Damn.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
The same definitely goes for Cordygen V02. I was cruising so long last night on the cardio machine and then this morning I went out in the boat and rowed. I also did dead-lifts yesterday before my HIT weight-training session.... After getting out of the boat, my body felt almost dysfunctional. haha. Damn.

Very true! Cordygen-VO2 just lets you go and go. Overtraining can be an issue if you aren't careful.

I was hitting some giant sets last night and I have to say it was the easiest I've ever gotten through them in my life. I was pushing myself to the limit but cardiovascularly I felt incredible!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
NP ordered Cordygen-VO2 today so it will be in stock there in about 5 working days.

:woohoo:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
...Yeah, I feel beat to $#!+ today. Yipers. Lotsa fatigue! I'ma sleep early and wakeup a bit later and probably recharge fine.