Cordygen-VO2 Write-Up & FAQ

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. WOOHOO.. cant wait to try it millenium. Your Cordygen5 really helped me on my PT Test, stacked with Citrovol, I wiped the run.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend


  2. Matt,

    when will it be on BB.com?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Dannyvoetbal View Post
    Matt,

    when will it be on BB.com?
    bb.com still hasn't ordered C-VO2 yet so it could be another two weeks for them to recieve product and load it to their store. NP ordered yesterday and should have it loaded in a week.

    If you need a coupon code to cut your price and help on international shipping on our site please email me

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    bb.com still hasn't ordered C-VO2 yet so it could be another two weeks for them to recieve product and load it to their store. NP ordered yesterday and should have it loaded in a week.

    If you need a coupon code to cut your price and help on international shipping on our site please email me
    Yeah thanks man!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dannyvoetbal View Post
    Matt,

    when will it be on BB.com?
    Blasphemy! Who cares! Neg reps for you!



































































































    Just kidding. But srriously, why voetbal no nutra?
    •   
       


  6. Because im from the Netherlands and i dont have a creditcard hehe so paypal is good option for me

  7. Pfft, excuses. You know, I used to like Netherlands people, so cute on their bicycles with their clogs and windmills and tulips and roach.









































    Gotcha. That's a good reason. bulknut takes paypal, I think, also.

  8. I aint a cute b!tchi3 cyclist never liked it but We Dutchies are hot do And good in soccer But you Americans helped me alot with making my choice for my stack so im thankfull for that:P U play soccer? on what level?

  9. Soccer? Roach is pot. I like soccer a lot, but don't play. And I used to be a serious cyclist, so, I might be more Dutch than you.

  10. I bet you have Dutch mom right? haha u cycled and u like soccer...hmm you are american? or false passport? and i busted you right now?

  11. No, but I'm a half Scottish half Norwegian American with Israeli citizenship, who was raised Chriatian and converted to Judaism but now is non-religious.

    Who am I?

  12. a confused homo

    joke

  13. Yeah... about that Cordygen....
    Freedom means nothing here.

  14. I worked out today, but I have a nasty pinched nerve, so i took it easy. I took regular Cordygen, since I didn't want to waste the VO2.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I worked out today, but I have a nasty pinched nerve, so i took it easy. I took regular Cordygen, since I didn't want to waste the VO2.
    Nice. I'm sure Cordygen 5 will keep the ATP levels up and the cordyceps still in effect when not using the V02.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by poison;
    I worked out today, but I have a nasty pinched nerve, so i took it easy. I took regular Cordygen, since I didn't want to waste the VO2.
    Waste?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Waste?
    That sounded kind of odd to me too..
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  18. Im gonna use both i think. Cordygen5 and Cordygen Vo2 i think this is amazing for soccer. Cordygen5 for long power and Vo2 for the power right in the game and then on top the help from cordygen5. Damn!

    btw bit off topic...Some ppl say i should add carbohydrates with my Optimum 100%whey shake in the morning or just before the game to have more power in the game. U guys think the same way? He said add some Glycomaize or waximaize.

    Btw owned ya poison

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Dannyvoetbal;
    ...
    btw bit off topic...Some ppl say i should add carbohydrates with my Optimum 100%whey shake in the morning or just before the game to have more power in the game. U guys think the same way? He said add some Glycomaize or waximaize.
    Adding some quality carbohydrates to your protein is usually the preferred option. That way, your body does not end up burning proteins as a source of energy. Carbohydrates are more efficient for this purpose. You might want to consider a combination of Waxi Maize and Oats. Waxi Maize is used up faster than oats. That combination would provide you with quality carbohydrates over a longer time frame. And if you use this combination before your game, it is unlikely that any of the carbohydrates will end up deposited as fat.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  20. Thumbs up


    Thanks man!

    Yeah i already take Oats but i will add some waximaize with it then. Btw is that the best carbo product? or doesnt really matter?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Dannyvoetbal View Post
    Thanks man!

    Yeah i already take Oats but i will add some waximaize with it then. Btw is that the best carbo product? or doesnt really matter?
    What do you mean by "best carbo product"?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  22. best carbohydrates product...cheapest and most effective with most amount of carbohydrates. Stuff like that.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Dannyvoetbal;
    best carbohydrates product...cheapest and most effective with most amount of carbohydrates. Stuff like that.
    In terms of price and value, oats and waxy maize starch are a good deal for your pre-game use.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  24. Thanks man,

    i do read the producer of waximaize is really shady and ****...IDS or something.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:14 PM
  2. ****Purple PsyKO Write Up and FAQ****
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 08:28 AM
  3. MST CRE-O2 write-up and FAQ
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 06:34 PM
  4. MST MVP-365 Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 03:57 PM
Log in
Log in