MuscleGuySomnidren-GH & ZMK Reviews

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The awesome and generous people at MST sent me a pretty sweet sample package a couple of months ago. I've finally been able to put a couple of those samples to use.

The Somnidren came in a small 1 serving (net weight, 15g) plastic bottle. These remind me of a juice that I used to drink while I was growing up. I think it was called 'bug juice,' but it was pretty much just fake juice flavoring, food coloring, sugar and water. Some of you may know what I am talking about! The Somnidren was a citrus blast flavor. It tasted somewhat fruity, hence the name. I've heard some people complain about some of the flavors that MST has, but this wasn't all that bad. I took it about 30-60 minutes before what was supposed to be my bedtime, but I ended up taking another supplement as well, which kept me up for hours! Well, I'm assuming it was the other supplement (containing Maca Root Extract 4:1, Tribulus Terrestris Extract (40% Saponins), Epimedium Sagittatum Extract 4:1 Ext (Bark), Yohimbe Extract (Bark) (8% Alkaloids), Long Jack (Eurycoma Longifolia Ext 20:1, Cnidium Monnier Extract 4:1 (Fruit) and GABA.) I did, however, still begin feeling very drowsy. Not so much tired, but more like relaxed. Euphoric and relaxed.

Shortly after consuming the Somnidren, I popped the 4 tablets of ZMK. They're chewable, but I assumed them to have some sort of flavor to them. They tasted very bitter. I chewed the first one, but had to down the others with a beverage. I just have a phobia about having to chew pills due to the taste and feeling in my mouth. Weird, I know. Within a very short period of time, I began feeling an even more euphoric and relaxed feeling. Not a drowsy or grogginess feeling.

I was very comfortable when I layed in bed. I just wish I hadn't taken that other supplement (not an MST product) at the same time. Something in that had to have been responsible for keeping me awake. I'm assuming it was the yohimbe. Had I not taken that, then I would've gotten to sleep so much easier. After tossing and turning for so long, I was able to finally put myself out. I slept so soundly. Just like a baby! This means a lot to me because I do believe that I have some case of insomnia. I always have such a hard time getting to bed at night, which means that I sometimes can't attempt to go to bed until sometime close to sunrise, but then the sun shines through all of my windows and I can't sleep. Therefore, I go a whole day without any sleep at all. My average time of going to bed is usually between 4-6am and I wake up around 10am or so. I usually wake up once or twice throughout the night in order to get more comfortable and I also tend to feel very groggy when I first wake up. I didn't wake up at all! I couldn't get to sleep until about 4am or so and ended up waking up sometime around 8:30am. I'm not the least bit tired. Not at all. I feel fully rested and relaxed right now. I also like the fact that I was able to get proper nutrition into my body from the ZMK during bedtime.

If you want to stimulate GH production, help with recovery, be stress-free and get a very restful night's worth of sleep for a change, then look into getting both of these products.

I will be buying in the future!

Thank you, MST! :thumbsup:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nice experience with Sommy and ZMK.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Very good...glad to see someone else loving this :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! I'm glad you got around to using the samples. I think it would have gone much much better without the sexual stimulant pre-bed. Yohimbe really kills the S-GH's effectiveness for knowcking you out.

The ZMk tabs are uncoated and chewable for those who can't swallow pills but we don't recommend it to people who can. They aren't flavored as that would have added an extra tablet to the serving size.

I'm glad it worked out for you.

Thanks again!

p.s. who complains about our flavors?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! I'm glad you got around to using the samples. I think it would have gone much much better without the sexual stimulant pre-bed. Yohimbe really kills the S-GH's effectiveness for knowcking you out.

The ZMk tabs are uncoated and chewable for those who can't swallow pills but we don't recommend it to people who can. They aren't flavored as that would have added an extra tablet to the serving size.

I'm glad it worked out for you.

Thanks again!

p.s. who complains about our flavors?[/QUOTE]

I was curious of this as soon as I read it!! haha

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I personally think that the ZMK tabs have an acquired taste. ;) Maybe some of that sugar coating that Muscle-Tech uses on their Gakic tabs would make ZMK taste REAL good. haha.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I personally think that the ZMK tabs have an acquired taste. ;) Maybe some of that sugar coating that Muscle-Tech uses on their Gakic tabs would make ZMK taste REAL good. haha.
How dare you use Muscle Tech and ZMK in the same sentence! :eek:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
How dare you use Muscle Tech and ZMK in the same sentence! :eek:
Hahaha. I got word that Muscle-Tech (actually Iovate) are going to get a section here at AnabolicMinds.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. I got word that Muscle-Tech (actually Iovate) are going to get a section here at AnabolicMinds.

haha yeah it will be located right between high fructose corn syrup forum and the high level of placebo garbage forum.

It's gonna be a knockout!!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah it will be located right between high fructose corn syrup forum and the high level of placebo garbage forum.

It's gonna be a knockout!!
:toofunny:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not complaining about any of your flavors! I love the flavor system you use. I just can't stand the chalky taste of chewable tablets, that's all.

I will be buying both of these in the future, minus the Ejaculoid before bed. lol

p.s. who complains about our flavors?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I'm not complaining about any of your flavors! I love the flavor system you use. I just can't stand the chalky taste of chewable tablets, that's all.

I will be buying both of these in the future, minus the Ejaculoid before bed. lol
HaHa, I know you weren't complaining about flavors as you were referring to people who do. I was asking who these people are doing the complaining so I can :saw:

On the ZMK I admit the "can" be chewed but "should" be swallowed ;) They are quite chalky. lol

Thanks for the support!