MST Sponsored

pitbull800

pitbull800

Awards
I have been lucky enough to join Team MST. I have been a competitive powerlifter since 2002. I have been training for 18 years. My best total is 1970 in the 198 class. I have probably used ever supplement made from the Muscle Media 2000 days and the Original MET-Rx Base and Plus to now.
I have a meet on April 12th, I will hopefully finally get that 2000lb total.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Those are some pretty sick numbers. Good luck on the 12th bro. 2000 club, I think you get a shirt and a gold watch at that point.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Good Luck.

Thats a lot of serious contendership....especially for such a small dude. AND you're an A's fan....weird :box:

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Damn that's some weight! Good luck and welcome to the team!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I have been lucky enough to join Team MST. I have been a competitive powerlifter since 2002. I have been training for 18 years. My best total is 1970 in the 198 class. I have probably used ever supplement made from the Muscle Media 2000 days and the Original MET-Rx Base and Plus to now.
Welcome aboard brother, we're proud to have you on the Team! You are going to crush that 2000 pound mark!

:dl:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
kick some ass, brotha! :dance:

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! PROUD TO BE ON SAME TEAM AS YOU. GOOD LUCK ON THE 12TH.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established

by the way nice hat that kid in your avatar is wearing!! the A's are my team!! going to a game soon!

pitbull800

pitbull800

Awards
Cincinnati is my team, hopefully this will be a playoff season for the Red's. I am in Louisville, KY so not to far for me to see games.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Cincinnati is my team, hopefully this will be a playoff season for the Red's. I am in Louisville, KY so not to far for me to see games.
griffey hit a bomb the other night...now if he can play more than a half season without injury...;)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
griffey hit a bomb the other night...now if he can play more than a half season without injury...;)
I miss Jr! (along with every Mariners fan)

Stinking Mariners :rant:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha that might be true. I can imagine since jesus is the centerpiece for perfection that he'd hate any ballclub that was closing in on it ;)

haha i'm originally from NY...most of my support shows it. Except college football. My fightin Irish didn't have much fight in them last season :(

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
haha that might be true. I can imagine since jesus is the centerpiece for perfection that he'd hate any ballclub that was closing in on it ;)

haha i'm originally from NY...most of my support shows it. Except college football. My fightin Irish didn't have much fight in them last season :(
Wow, putting the yanks up there with the Lord and Savior? You really are a delusional Yankee fan. :fool2: j/k I have to accept the Yanks because they are baseball at it's best, "sometimes".

I'd much rather go to a Yankees game with you than a Notre Dame game ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Wow, putting the yanks up there with the Lord and Savior? You really are a delusional Yankee fan. :fool2: j/k I have to accept the Yanks because they are baseball at it's best, "sometimes".

I'd much rather go to a Yankees game with you than a Notre Dame game ;)
I bet the ND game would have the better tailgate party though :food:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I miss Jr! (along with every Mariners fan)

Stinking Mariners :rant:
where's Edgar Martinez when ya need him? :p

my Bucco's absolutely stink. they have the exact same team as last year with the addition's of Doug Mientkiewicz (meh) and a fat $11 million dollar contract for an average (at best) Matt Morris. they also have one of the worst farm systems in baseball, which doesn't make sense since they always have high draft picks. Rich Harden, PLEASE come to Pittsburgh (I'm the king of wishful thinking :D).

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
where's Edgar Martinez when ya need him? :p

my Bucco's absolutely stink. they have the exact same team as last year with the addition's of Doug Mientkiewicz (meh) and a fat $11 million dollar contract for an average (at best) Matt Morris. they also have one of the worst farm systems in baseball, which doesn't make sense since they always have high draft picks. Rich Harden, PLEASE come to Pittsburgh (I'm the king of wishful thinking :D).
At least you have PNC Park! Beautiful place to watch a crap team play :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
That much is true...and tickets can't be all that expensive!

On vaca to FLA last year I watched the Marlins live for $13. It was unbeatable.

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Since we are talking baseball tickets, I didnt have a gripe paying about $33 for the worst seats in san francisco, but that was when there was a chance to see a monumental homerun hit. It damn near kills me they still want that kind of money to watch zito pitch. Seriously? And good luck parking for under $30.

But congrats on the sponsorship prior to the hijack.

pitbull800

pitbull800

Awards
Meet didn't go so well. Squat felt OK but I hurt my shoulder on my first bench attempt and didn't get a bench in.
So now on to the Cincinnati Pro meet in August to hit my goal.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Meet didn't go so well. Squat felt OK but I hurt my shoulder on my first bench attempt and didn't get a bench in.
So now on to the Cincinnati Pro meet in August to hit my goal.

Sorry to hear that bro...things like that happen to the best though. I've had tournaments where I was into the round of 8 after winning 4-5 matches and then I pull a hammy or I get weird stiffness in my arm. It's a tough break when you're doing so well.

I'm sure you'll pick it back up and be ready to go in no time!