An "official" introduction

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone. In case you didn't see my sig change in the last few days, I have now become a part of team MST. As per suggestion by Crader, I am going to give a little background so you can get to know me a little better.

Since I have been about 10 years old I have been playing tennis (amongst MANY other sports). During the 2nd half of high school I got very lazy and very into drugs and alcohol which in turn, naturally stunted my sports career. About 3 years ago I decided that I wasn't going to let that kind of thing happen to me any longer...

In the past 2 years I have gone from 285lbs and probably in the mid 30%'s of BF to 208lbs or so at 22% BF. Still a work in progress yes...but a solid transformation in my opinion nonetheless.

I have been playing tennis once again rather extensively during this time. I am now playing in USTA tournaments and playing on a USTA travel team with hopes of moving along in the spectrum and just continually getting better. By the beginning of next season I plan to play in a few futures and challengers qualifying draws and try to get the attention needed to push forward.

This season brings at least 5 tournaments (with at least two being on the national competition level) as well as my team traveling between here and the 3 surrounding states for matches and hopefully qualifying to play states, and then Nationals.

Anymore questions....feel free to ask. It's an honor and a privledge to have anyone take the time to read this...and also an honor and a privlidge to be competing on a team with you all.

MST 2008 All the Way!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hahaha you're probably the only one that will take the time to read that by the way!

Correction : Matt probably will too...but he already knows like 98% of that.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
:D

Like I mentioned before Chuck, I'm proud to have you along for the ride! :wave:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
:D

Like I mentioned before Chuck, I'm proud to have you along for the ride! :wave:

Haha I knew you'd read it :)

Im so very proud to be with you guys. I have taken so many supplements over my time and have never believed in any quite the way I believe in this company. It's an honor to have even been considered.

And Crader...haha, always looking to help a brotha out eh? haha

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Good job dude!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats bro! MST is a great company and keep on truckin on my friend!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro! MST is a great company and keep on truckin on my friend!!
Why Thank you Sir!

Yeah like I said earlier...I truly believe in their products, and it shows visibly to me that they do also. That's huge for me in a company...and i'm happy this connection was made between them and I.

I won't let them down :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Haha I feel i'm being set-up as we speak...

It's not a conspiracy theory, I know it's not...i'm being set-up!!
No way bro, I refresh new posts like I'm trying to win the lottery.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
if you hit..I hope you share a little with me :)
You will notice my post count immediately soar higher than Easy's if I ever win the lottery. My whole life will be eating, lifting, sleeping, and AM. Yeah, I know how to party.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
A party animal indeed haha

If I won i'd more than likely move down south where the tennis society is much larger...and i'd just play everyday. That...would be awesome.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Box was here... lol you tryin to aspire to become the next Roger Fed or Andy Rod??

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hmm with a weight like that im thinking more like James Blake.....

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Box was here... lol you tryin to aspire to become the next Roger Fed or Andy Rod??
It would take a lot of work to go pro...but i'm going to give it a shot. I really do have tons of work ahead of me...but if I place well throughout this year and the spring of next year, I am going to shoot for some low level pro tournaments next summer to see how I fare. Again...VERY hard work and almost impossible...but this won't be the first time i'm taking a 1% chance and running with it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hmm with a weight like that im thinking more like James Blake.....
hahaha I am losing weight as we speak. I am going down constantly...by the end of june I will be right at 200lbs or so, if not less.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Chuck would roll James Blake in a street fight! I can tell just by looking at him ;)
haha I have a feeling that i'm slightly stronger than James ;)

As of right now though, he'd whoop me bad on the courts, haha. That man is amazing...he just needs to get in touch with his on court mental issues and he'd be a top 5 force easy.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Welcome.

MB

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
rep the tennis players jea bro!! what futures are u playing? i might play the sac futures truny !

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
rep the tennis players jea bro!! what futures are u playing? i might play the sac futures truny !
Good for you! I haven't registered for any yet...just looking around. I'd like to see how I fair in the usta tourneys for the rest of the year before I decide on futures and such. I still have to sign up for my Ipin for the ITF haha

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Good for you! I haven't registered for any yet...just looking around. I'd like to see how I fair in the usta tourneys for the rest of the year before I decide on futures and such. I still have to sign up for my Ipin for the ITF haha

what ranking did u say u were again?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
what ranking did u say u were again?
No national rank in ITF. Finished 13 in usta open last year. I am hoping to really win some of these bigger championships this year...I know of at least 2 i'm playing in...and we're hoping to take our team to states and then hopefully nationals!

Fire911

Awards
Awesome

It is great to see such an awesome company gain another member to its already outstanding team. MST all the way!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
It is great to see such an awesome company gain another member to its already outstanding team. MST all the way!!!
Thanks man. I am just happy they gave me the chance to perform for them. I feel honored and lucky!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
hahaha you're probably the only one that will take the time to read that by the way!

I did read it.

I was thinking of posting an intro, but I think enough people have heard my life epic over and over and again. haha.

Congrats with the sponsorship! This is THE company for athletes!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I did read it.

I was thinking of posting an intro, but I think enough people have heard my life epic over and over and again. haha.

Thanks so much man. I have so far loved everything about these guys from the products to the customer service...just to the people being cool and down to earth. It's a very comfortable scenerio for me :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did read it.

What kind of athlete are you. I know the rest but not what they are sponsoring you for!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
What kind of athlete are you. I know the rest but not what they are sponsoring you for!
I'm a competitive ocean kayaker. I am also training for competitive rowing again (2-person, self-bailing race boats).

I am in the process of getting back what I lost as a result of some poor decision-making, but it's coming back fast. I am ahead of my estimated timeline so I'll be doing some time trials soon and when it warms up a little, I will be in the ocean. I go out in the river on this coming Sunday (weather permitting) so I'll see how my technique is still.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm a competitive ocean kayaker. I am also training for competitive rowing again (2-person, self-bailing race boats).

I am in the process of getting back what I lost as a result of some poor decision-making, but it's coming back fast. I am ahead of my estimated timeline so I'll be doing some time trials soon and when it warms up a little, I will be in the ocean. I go out in the river on this coming Sunday (weather permitting) so I'll see how my technique is still.
Thats awesome. I dont think i've ever known anyone that was a competitive kayaker....well...not like we actually know each other, but you know what I mean.

Let us know how the water goes!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome. I dont think i've ever known anyone that was a competitive kayaker....well...not like we actually know each other, but you know what I mean.

Let us know how the water goes!
Haha! Sure will CTDeuce!