Cordy5 + Kreacaps

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
If anyone plays a sport needing much physical endurance (tennis, soccer, hockey, etc) I highly recommend stacking these 2 products 45 mins before playing (and taking kreacaps again once you've completed).

I can't express to you how during my entire tennis warm-up's and match (about 3 hours time elapsed) I hadn't had a serious loss of breath once. Normally I struggle for air during a 3 setter and on this day it just all seemed relative.

Try this combo out and I promise you'll be satisfied.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I'm getting those types of results with Cordygen 5 at double dose.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I suppose I could have just doubled up on dosage of one product...but I like the creatine and alpha lipoic acid benefits of taking Kreacaps + Cordy. The fact that Krea also contains Cordy is like doubling dose anyways!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I suppose I could have just doubled up on dosage of one product...but I like the creatine and alpha lipoic acid benefits of taking Kreacaps + Cordy. The fact that Krea also contains Cordy is like doubling dose anyways!
Sounds solid :cheers:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ugh...those little faces are killing me.

I was a groomsman this past weekend at my best friend's wedding. I don't want to see a drink for at least 2 months!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Ugh...those little faces are killing me.

I was a groomsman this past weekend at my best friend's wedding. I don't want to see a drink for at least 2 months!
hahaha... nice. Musta been a good time ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
It definitely was. I pretty much gave up drinking about a year ago except for really special occasions...which usually equals out to maybe 10 times a year.

Drinking that little and then mixing in a after party post rehearsal dinner and then the actual reception, plus the after party from the reception....yah man...I was wrecked, haha

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It definitely was. I pretty much gave up drinking about a year ago except for really special occasions...which usually equals out to maybe 10 times a year.

Drinking that little and then mixing in a after party post rehearsal dinner and then the actual reception, plus the after party from the reception....yah man...I was wrecked, haha
I hear ya. I gave up drinking a while ago. I've had only a couple occasions where I consumed alcohol over many years.

I'm staying away from everything. I don't like getting drunk, I don't like altered states very much either... haha.

I've had my time with uppers and that time is long past over.

I'll tell you one thing though... a few ingredients in VPX Meltdown should be isolated and sold as seperates. Methyl-PEA and methyl-hordenine are VERY different and much better than plain PEA and hordenine. Those two without the methyl groups suck IMO. If a response is evident, it's usually shortlived and weak.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ive never used meltdown personally. It came out right around the same time as Leviathan Reloaded if i'm not confused....and I chose to go with LR. I don't regret that choice at all, haha.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Leviathian Reloaded seems like a nice formula. I wouldn't have picked up the new Meltdown had I not had so much success with the previous Meltdown z24 formula. I figured I'd buy it and probably end up just returning it, but it really gives great focus/concentration. It has minimal effects on the CNS and I have fallen asleep on time after taking a dose in the late afternoon.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Anyhow, sorry to stray from the topic. Cordy rules!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha yeah stop hijacking my MST thread buddy!! :)

Anyone else with similar results with cordy/kreacaps?

Force of Green and I are the only ones posting here, haha