Rag Crushing Punch Sample Review

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i have had this crushing punch sample on me for quite some time(since i logged S-GH) and i finally got around to using it today. I had been holding off recently as i have been off all stims because i felt i had become too dependent on them. So i decided i'd been off long enough and gave this a shot.

Taste
-WOW this stuff tastes spectacular. Punch flavors are typically not my favorite, but this was amazing. In my opinion it is not as good as the Melon(but i love melon flavors) but this would be a 9/10 w/ melon being a 10/10 for flavor. Very nice with no aftertaste!

In the Gym
-Well being on p-slin and IA i do not have any trouble whatsoever getting a pump in the gym, but this did seem to add to it some. The pump came quicker than normal and was very intense. Had a great mind-muscle connection in the chest and great pump on low reps. Good clean energy and pickup and no crash. :thumbsup:

With all this said i already love Rag and think this flavor is great for anyone looking to try it. I personally usually buy the non-stim Rag as i like to only add stims when i want. This has resparked some good Ragnarok memories and i may toss this in my next order to run when i start cutting, or in three months while i recomp over summer...any suggestions on which way i should go w/ it? I plan to stack it with Blast when i buy it and will probably go w/ the Blue Razz next!

Thanks for the sample MST, i love the products of yours i have tried so far and you get the stamp of approval from Bolt! I look forward to a couple of MST's purchases this coming summer and gladly support a great company like this. :cheers:​

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice..Im a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of this product, and especially the flavour. I was never a fan of NO Xplode, WTF pump'd etc....never used them ,didnt like them, made my stomach upset, etc...

Ragnorak is amazing, I love it.

Melon the best huh?..Ive got a blue raz and another crushing punch in the mail as we speak.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice..Im a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of this product, and especially the flavour. I was never a fan of NO Xplode, WTF pump'd etc....never used them ,didnt like them, made my stomach upset, etc...

Melon the best huh?..Ive got a blue raz and another crushing punch in the mail as we speak.
Yea i know i see you in all the Rag threads :lol:

Ragnarok is probably the only Pre-workout supp(No-xplode like products not things like p-slin, etc) i will use from now on. It is a very complete formula.

Melon is the best because i have loved watermelon flavored candies since i was little so this is like a lil reminder of that :p but i will try Blue Raz next order

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yeah its hard not to stand behind a solid company like MST, so i always show them some love.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah its hard not to stand behind a solid company like MST, so i always show them some love.
Yea MST is one of the few companies i will repeatedly buy from. They are great and run by a great person as well. Haven't used much PAL stuff but i do love your Reset-AD. I'd rep ya butttt

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to john123131 again.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the review, man! glad you enjoyed it. :dance:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thats awesome that you loved it. I also took Punch and had a great level of focus all through the session.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great review Bolt! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

Are you really? I had no idea!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Rag is money :)

The only reason I didnt order for this month is because i'm doing a sponsored log with RPM/Drive and I didnt want anything to interfere with the results.

Next month it will be mine. Oh yes....it will be mine.