Love the Shred Hardcore

Fire911

Awards
TWO thumbs up!!! It has the same no crash feeling as the original but the thermo is awesome and there is no stopping during my workouts.
Thanks Matt

Somnidre-GH Review
Great I used the one sample I got and talk about a well needed night sleep. 10/10 for sleep not long enough for full review on GH production. That review coming soon!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
TWO thumbs up!!! It has the same no crash feeling as the original but the thermo is awesome and there is no stopping during my workouts.
Thanks Matt

Somnidre-GH Review
Great I used the one sample I got and talk about a well needed night sleep. 10/10 for sleep not long enough for full review on GH production. That review coming soon!
Thanks for the great review Fire911! :thumbsup:
It is very much appreciated! It's good to see you over on this board too.

Thanks again and have a great Easter weekend!

-Matt

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the review, homie! :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha im convinced i'm the only person who won't post @ bb

So many people are jerks there. I've found this board to be much more suitable!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this just reminds me I should pick up a bottle of shred hardcore to try and finish off my quest for abs. i'm going to need such an adrenal detox after all these stims :)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
this just reminds me I should pick up a bottle of shred hardcore to try and finish off my quest for abs. i'm going to need such an adrenal detox after all these stims :)
good thing we added adaptogens to SXS-HC ;).

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I just finished a power cleanse about 2 weeks ago...that was a long month of staring and supps and wishing I wasn't cleansing!! However...it did a wonderful job!