MVP-365, ZMK, Carnage, Cordygen5, Rag (caff-free), and Somnidren GH

  1. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    MVP-365, ZMK, Carnage, Cordygen5, Rag (caff-free), and Somnidren GH


    I've been a fan of Millenium Sports Technologies for a little while now. I used and liked Carnage, Cordygen 5, and the MVP-365/ZMK stack was a staple of mine (as it should be for every serious athlete). I have been off of supplements for a while except for omega-3 standardized fish oil liquid. I recently began taking VPX's Meltdown and DLPA and taurine for some energy, focus, and weightloss.

    Anyhow, I don't have as much motivation to workout just for the sake of putting up 'numbers' or 'reps', so I decided to use some extrinsic motivation. I am going to train harder than ever for summer beach competetive events (kayaking, swimming, running, rowing). I figured that I'd need a solid, consistent stack to give me that 'edge' that can help me keep jetting when I push the limits. I have ALWAYS been utterly impressed with the product profiles of MST's products and the results from the products I've used by them have been very noticable and very helpful. All the products I'll be using are on the way and include:

    1. Carnage
    2. Cordygen 5
    3. MVP-365
    4. ZMK
    5. Ragnarok (caffeine free)
    6. Somnidren GH

    I understand that a few new products are on the way including an endurance product and a Cordygen V02 product... I am pretty sure they'll fit into this stack pretty nicely.

    The only other product I will consider (probably will knowing me) add will be 'Stoked' by Anabolic Innovations. It's a solid test booster with awesome estrogen control. Stoked would add some serious aggression to the stack.

    I honestly can't wait until the products arrive. I'm going to finish up with another 4 weeks of hardcore cutting with the VPX Meltdown and then the only other things I'll continue to use are DL-Phenylalanine (750 mgs twice a day), taurine (2 grams in the morning), and some kind of thyroid support formula that contains extra iodine and tyrosine (I've had low t3 levels at one point and a family history of chronic fatigue).

    We'll see how everything pans out....
    Freedom means nothing here.

  2. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice man looking good Ill def be watching... I plan on megadosing Cordygen 5 and Citrulline Malate along with a couple other goodies this summer for boxing and next year's cross country preparation(pre season and in season).... Def looking forward to your results!!!
  3. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice Boxmeman. I have a nasty habit of 'mega-dosing' and going overboard, so I better stick to the recommended dosing protocol... lol. Can't wait for the new products to be released though
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Thanks for the purchase FOG! I think you chose well! It sounds like your supplementation is set. Keep us in the loop as to how it is all going. I'm sure I'll talk to you soon anyhow

    Have a great night!
  5. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2991
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    great stack FOG
  6. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    What's happenin' John and Matt! I have the luxury of working in a private gym that has a lot of down time and a ton of the best equipment. I will be able to train to the fullest. I'm only 2 blocks from the beach as well, so when it warms up I'll be training on the sand and in the water before work.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  7. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    What's happenin' John and Matt! I have the luxury of working in a private gym that has a lot of down time and a ton of the best equipment. I will be able to train to the fullest. I'm only 2 blocks from the beach as well, so when it warms up I'll be training on the sand and in the water before work.
    Nice man!
  8. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Nice man!
    I'll probably end up with the products on Monday. I'm very stoked. I am doing some hardcore quazi keto slimming regimen right now. I've been eating chicken and veggies and a protein shake (no carbs) with cinnamon. I work 8 hours at the gym and I can exercise whenever I want. I do 30 minute HIIT twice during my shift. I'd like to be 180 in a couple weeks before tapering off the cut. I found a Wegman's near me that carries Ezekiel breads which means I'm in luck. That's the only carb source that I actually get decent energy from!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Package should be in today, minus the Somnidren GH and Carnage... I'll order them in a couple days. I need an a$$load of endurance, so I may double up on the Cordygen 5 dosing.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  10. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Package should be in today, minus the Somnidren GH and Carnage... I'll order them in a couple days. I need an a$$load of endurance, so I may double up on the Cordygen 5 dosing.
    yea that's what im talking about!
  11. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Got the products today. I'm going double on the Cordygen 5, like before. I'll do 2 caps AM and 4 caps before workouts and as for the off days I'll do 2 in the AM, 2 afternoon, 2 before bed.

    I really want to get that Somnidren GH and Carnage too. I'd like to start building up the carnosine levels again.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  12. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ok... Got my stuff today. I was going on 2.5 hours on an empty stomach @ 8PM Eastern Standard Time and I dosed my caffeine-free Ragnarok with (4) Cordygen 5 caps.

    1 hour prior to this dosing I took my 750mg DLPA and 250mg tyrosine with a B-Complex.

    ******
    20 minutes after my Rag + Cordy dosing I was getting ansy to work out. Granted I am working in a private gym... the gym's kinda dead now... so I threw on the tank top and started stretching.

    I started with 10 minutes of moderate-high intensity cardio. I was feeling good, I had nice focus, and had better motivation than usual.

    I was wondering if the fact that popping the pills and drinking the Rag (Warrior Melon is fantastic by the way!) was giving me a placebo effect, because every exercise was on point! I was noticing a few things that were definitely not placebo. The intensity I was going at just yesterday yielded a heart rate of 170-178. Today, my heart rate was right around 156, occasionally going up to 164 max. I was able to accomplish the same speed and resistance while maintaining a lower heart rate. My heart rate also declined much faster than usual.

    The accute effects of the combo were really nice, as I was also able to get into a better zone.

    I just drank my Oryx Goat Whey protein and ate 2 pieces of Ezekiel Raison Bread and took 2 MVPs.

    I still feel energized from the workout; Moreso than usual.

    I can't wait to continue with these products!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  13. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Ok... Got my stuff today. I was going on 2.5 hours on an empty stomach @ 8PM Eastern Standard Time and I dosed my caffeine-free Ragnarok with (4) Cordygen 5 caps.

    1 hour prior to this dosing I took my 750mg DLPA and 250mg tyrosine with a B-Complex.

    ******
    20 minutes after my Rag + Cordy dosing I was getting ansy to work out. Granted I am working in a private gym... the gym's kinda dead now... so I threw on the tank top and started stretching.

    I started with 10 minutes of moderate-high intensity cardio. I was feeling good, I had nice focus, and had better motivation than usual.

    I was wondering if the fact that popping the pills and drinking the Rag (Warrior Melon is fantastic by the way!) was giving me a placebo effect, because every exercise was on point! I was noticing a few things that were definitely not placebo. The intensity I was going at just yesterday yielded a heart rate of 170-178. Today, my heart rate was right around 156, occasionally going up to 164 max. I was able to accomplish the same speed and resistance while maintaining a lower heart rate. My heart rate also declined much faster than usual.

    The accute effects of the combo were really nice, as I was also able to get into a better zone.

    I just drank my Oryx Goat Whey protein and ate 2 pieces of Ezekiel Raison Bread and took 2 MVPs.

    I still feel energized from the workout; Moreso than usual.

    I can't wait to continue with these products!

    lookin hot FOG hit this $hit hard!!!!
  14. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,714
    Rep Power
    3946707
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice man i really like the MST products i have used(S-GH and Rag) and look forward to purchasing some more real soon. I look forward to more of your input on all this!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  15. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Cool guys. I'm out for the night... Closin' up the gym. I'll definitely be posting my input on a regular basis. Next up is ZMK later on tonite...

    See y'all later!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  16. Senior Member
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    701
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    78.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    great lookin' workout, fog! glad you enjoyed your first run with them.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  17. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hola! I had a hard time falling asleep last night, but I managed. I am not overly supersticious, but for some reason I was remembering my ex-girlfriend from a few years back (the only one I could ever and still can imagine being with)... and I opened up this decorative box that had letters and cards I saved that she would give me... oddly it ended up that she gave me 3 cards from the same date. March 26, 2003. It brough back some memories and I needed more than the ZMK and natural sleep to put me down. I took a .25mg xanny.

    Woke up today... did 45 minutes cardio on an empty stomach with 1 VPX Meltdown cap, but forgot to take my 2 caps of Cordygen 5... I didn't realize it until I was 5 minutes in. I took it afterwards.

    A big test of accute response to Cordygen 5 and Ragnarok will come with tonights workout.

    10 minutes warmup jog
    15 minutes stretch
    10 minutes high intensity cardio (elliptical)
    (2) sets of dumbell incline press
    (1) set of an ab exercise
    10 minutes high intensity cardio (elliptical)
    (2) sets of lat pulldown (w/ dropsets)
    10 minutes moderate/high intensity cardio (ergometer/rower)
    (2) sets of leg press (explosive concentric/ 4 second neg)
    (1) set calf raises
    10 minutes high intensity cardio (heavy bag drills)
    (2) sets upright rows (dumbells)
    (1) set 'plank' (pilates) until failure
    10 minutes high intensity cardio
    (1) set biceps curl (cable)
    (1) set tricep extension
    10 minutes high intensity cardio (elliptical)
    5 minutes cooldown

    As much as this seems like it'd be overkill, I know my body and how it responds. It doesn't respond to the split routines very well anymore... It doesn't respond to the 1 bodypart or 1 primary/1 secondary crap anymore... Half of the reason being because that crap is so damn boring (and IMO disfunctional and pointless). My body gets stronger with these types of workouts and I can bulk or cut on it, depending on my food intake and macro ratio. I'm pretty much an endo (70% I would guess)/meso (30% I would say) based on my experience with training, diet, rest-periods, cardio, and supps.

    I change things up a little each time, but this is pretty much what I'll do 4-5 days a week. I'm doing morning cardio before breakfast everyday to burn some stubborn fat that has accumulated during my hiatus. I'll do between 30-45 minutes of moderate intensity cardio on the Concept 2 ergometer in the basement or a stepper.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  18. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I completed my workout about 45 minutes ago... It was definitely a very good workout. I had to take out the leg press though. My legs are definitely over-trained... None-the-less, it was a great workout indeed.

    The flavor of the Warrior Melon is unbeatable. I haven't even tasted a flavored drink mixer that's as good as this.

    I took the Rag along with 4 Cordygen 5 caps and waited 30 minutes to start stretching. I don't think I was in good exercising condition, but I did it anyway. My legs were sore, my joints are definitely feeling beat up, and my energy was kinda eh. I get better energy from Ezekiel bread than from the brown rice and beans that I made. I think I'll stick with Ezekiel products from now on. ...Whatever.

    Anyhow, I still was able to maintain a good speed, tempo, and resistance and not get winded or run out of oomph.

    Anaerobicly speaking, I increased the weight on my back exercises. I actually did low cable rows instead of lat pulldowns. My rest time was shorter in between sets as well.

    I'm also noticing *again* that my heart rate is much lower during cardio with the Cordygen 5.

    I have definitely been putting a beating on my body and am going to take it easy tomorrow. I am also going to get some cissus from a buddy of mine tomorrow. My joints can't take much more.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  19. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I completed my workout about 45 minutes ago... It was definitely a very good workout. I had to take out the leg press though. My legs are definitely over-trained... None-the-less, it was a great workout indeed.

    The flavor of the Warrior Melon is unbeatable. I haven't even tasted a flavored drink mixer that's as good as this.

    I took the Rag along with 4 Cordygen 5 caps and waited 30 minutes to start stretching. I don't think I was in good exercising condition, but I did it anyway. My legs were sore, my joints are definitely feeling beat up, and my energy was kinda eh. I get better energy from Ezekiel bread than from the brown rice and beans that I made. I think I'll stick with Ezekiel products from now on. ...Whatever.

    Anyhow, I still was able to maintain a good speed, tempo, and resistance and not get winded or run out of oomph.

    Anaerobicly speaking, I increased the weight on my back exercises. I actually did low cable rows instead of lat pulldowns. My rest time was shorter in between sets as well.

    I'm also noticing *again* that my heart rate is much lower during cardio with the Cordygen 5.

    I have definitely been putting a beating on my body and am going to take it easy tomorrow. I am also going to get some cissus from a buddy of mine tomorrow. My joints can't take much more.
    Lookin fresh man def something new!!!
  20. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    <- Sore as hell today. I'm definitely resting up!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  21. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    <- Sore as hell today. I'm definitely resting up!
    Sweet, really a nice stack you have going!!!
  22. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Today is Sunday... Yesterday I had a good workout, although I need to shorten it down.

    I used to pop out HIT full body workouts in anywhere from 24 - 40 minutes and get a nice, effective stimulation... Now, I have been adding in six (10 minutes) sessions in between each bodypart and I find my workouts taking quite a while. Of course, I did the math [60 minutes cardio intervals + 30 minutes of weight-training intertwined will yield about an hour and 40 minutes]. I do enjoy training in this fashion and it does build up my endurance, especially for rowing. I need to have the oxygen capacity to maintain a moderate heart rate while keeping enough fuel in the tank to switch from aerobic based rowing to a near anaerobic state when kicking into passing gear (passing consists of about 10 - 20 strokes that will wind me as much as a heavy set of low rows).

    Anyhow...
    I'm going to be tinkering with some other workouts and I'll be adjusting my calories and macronutrients as soon as I shred a little bit more.

    I will do this type of workout a couple days a week, and a couple days a week I will dedicate to ergometer training. Maybe I'll do 1 day a week of 40 minutes ergometer and 1 day I'll do 1000 meter suicide drills (like crew rowers do sometimes).

    1000 meters @ a somewhat good pace
    2:30 minutes of varied calesthenics or light weight training
    1000 meters - beating my first time
    2:30 minutes, again of varied resistance training (maybe abs)
    1000 meters - beating my previous time
    .... continue this gradually surpassing the last time, until I can't beat the previous record or I became weak/light-headed.

    Anyways... yesterday's workout was good. The Ragnarok, Cordygen, ZMK, MVP combo is very nice! I picked up some Primaforce cissus from my friend at the Vitamin Shoppe and have been taking it for 3 days now. My joints aren't used to the levels of stress and my legs are definitely being worked too much.

    Aside for my legs not having enough time to recoop, my workout was still good. I had a lot of endurance and that Cordygen 5 kicks ass as far as it's oxygen utilization! I have had extreme benefits already from it. When I am running, biking, rowing, or whatever at a high output for extended durations, my heart-rate is noticably lower and I don't experience any noticable 'head-rush' that I typically experience when stopping a session. After 9mins30secs of fast cardio, I'll slow down in 30 seconds and leave the machine feeling like I am ready to engage in a detailed conversation or jump right into the weights. I workout none-less than very hard and I would normally, always been 'cloudy' and mildly disoriented after exerting the time and force that I do, but not now; Not at all.

    My diet habits now are pretty tight, but not utterly stupid. I figure that I burn 400 cals in the morning when I do cardio on an empty stomach (every other day to everyday now) and upwards of 1600+ cals within the time it takes me to warmup, stretch, and perform 1hr45mins of exercise (non-stop), I need to eat a decent amount of food to maintain muscle mass and not suppress my metabolism too much!

    I don't seem to be losing much weight and I am getting stronger... I am 6' tall and 200 lbs now... I only have about 10 lbs to lose, maybe 15.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  23. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Today is Sunday... Yesterday I had a good workout, although I need to shorten it down.

    I used to pop out HIT full body workouts in anywhere from 24 - 40 minutes and get a nice, effective stimulation... Now, I have been adding in six (10 minutes) sessions in between each bodypart and I find my workouts taking quite a while. Of course, I did the math [60 minutes cardio intervals + 30 minutes of weight-training intertwined will yield about an hour and 40 minutes]. I do enjoy training in this fashion and it does build up my endurance, especially for rowing. I need to have the oxygen capacity to maintain a moderate heart rate while keeping enough fuel in the tank to switch from aerobic based rowing to a near anaerobic state when kicking into passing gear (passing consists of about 10 - 20 strokes that will wind me as much as a heavy set of low rows).

    Anyhow...
    I'm going to be tinkering with some other workouts and I'll be adjusting my calories and macronutrients as soon as I shred a little bit more.

    I will do this type of workout a couple days a week, and a couple days a week I will dedicate to ergometer training. Maybe I'll do 1 day a week of 40 minutes ergometer and 1 day I'll do 1000 meter suicide drills (like crew rowers do sometimes).

    1000 meters @ a somewhat good pace
    2:30 minutes of varied calesthenics or light weight training
    1000 meters - beating my first time
    2:30 minutes, again of varied resistance training (maybe abs)
    1000 meters - beating my previous time
    .... continue this gradually surpassing the last time, until I can't beat the previous record or I became weak/light-headed.

    Anyways... yesterday's workout was good. The Ragnarok, Cordygen, ZMK, MVP combo is very nice! I picked up some Primaforce cissus from my friend at the Vitamin Shoppe and have been taking it for 3 days now. My joints aren't used to the levels of stress and my legs are definitely being worked too much.

    Aside for my legs not having enough time to recoop, my workout was still good. I had a lot of endurance and that Cordygen 5 kicks ass as far as it's oxygen utilization! I have had extreme benefits already from it. When I am running, biking, rowing, or whatever at a high output for extended durations, my heart-rate is noticably lower and I don't experience any noticable 'head-rush' that I typically experience when stopping a session. After 9mins30secs of fast cardio, I'll slow down in 30 seconds and leave the machine feeling like I am ready to engage in a detailed conversation or jump right into the weights. I workout none-less than very hard and I would normally, always been 'cloudy' and mildly disoriented after exerting the time and force that I do, but not now; Not at all.

    My diet habits now are pretty tight, but not utterly stupid. I figure that I burn 400 cals in the morning when I do cardio on an empty stomach (every other day to everyday now) and upwards of 1600+ cals within the time it takes me to warmup, stretch, and perform 1hr45mins of exercise (non-stop), I need to eat a decent amount of food to maintain muscle mass and not suppress my metabolism too much!

    I don't seem to be losing much weight and I am getting stronger... I am 6' tall and 200 lbs now... I only have about 10 lbs to lose, maybe 15.
    OOH this is great! Cordygen 5 will be added in my stack soon!
  24. Senior Member
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    701
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    78.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    great, thorough updates, homie!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  25. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I cannot believe this crap... I forgot to pack Ragnarok into my gym-bag! I still have Cordygen and my protein, but dammit! I have a jug of DS Exceed, which didn't really exceed (or meet up to) my expectations...
    I'm thankful that MST doesn't include CEE into the Ragnarok. The Combat Creatine matrix is off the hook. My favorite creatine is definitely tricreatine orotate.
    Maybe I'll just use Cordygen5, DL-Phenylalanine, tyrosine, and cissus preworkout.
    Will report back...
    Freedom means nothing here.
  26. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I cannot believe this crap... I forgot to pack Ragnarok into my gym-bag!
    thats sux!
  27. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    thats sux!
    Laugh it up boxmeman. I'll take a scoop when I get home I suppose. Damn.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  28. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,714
    Rep Power
    3946707
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    73.77%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I cannot believe this crap... I forgot to pack Ragnarok into my gym-bag! I still have Cordygen and my protein, but dammit! I have a jug of DS Exceed, which didn't really exceed (or meet up to) my expectations...
    I'm thankful that MST doesn't include CEE into the Ragnarok. The Combat Creatine matrix is off the hook. My favorite creatine is definitely tricreatine orotate.
    Maybe I'll just use Cordygen5, DL-Phenylalanine, tyrosine, and cissus preworkout.
    Will report back...
    Dang sorry man that sux...ive had stuff like that happen before

    keep up the good log going here i hope all continues to go well
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  29. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Dang sorry man that sux...ive had stuff like that happen before

    keep up the good log going here i hope all continues to go well
    Thanks Bolt. I'm definitely getting some good effects already as far as endurance and fullness. I've been continuing to perform cardio on an empty stomach every morning to every other morning and I'm starting to feel denser already, even in a depleted state. The Cordy5 has been a huge help with my endurance and all around stamina.

    I was in the basement today doing the pre-breakfast cardio, I put in a CD that I hadn't listened to in a long time 'Neuroactive: 1994-2000 Neurology'... I put the stepper in the middle of the basement living room area and cranked the surround sound. I have a subwoofer box for a car that I installed a home sub kit amp (250 watts) into, another powered 12" downfiring sub, and 2 tower speakers w/ 10 inch subs all blasting at me... I had 1 VPX Meltdown, 750mg DL-Phenylalanine, 250mg tyrosine, 1 sublingual b-vitamin, and 2 Cordy's. I got into a zone with the music and started daydreaming to the cardio... before I knew it, the CD was done and I had been at it for 55 minutes.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  30. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Finished my exercising. I did:

    1000 meter ergometer @ a quick pace
    Cable X-overs high
    " " low
    Machine chest press
    1000 meter ergometer @ a quick pace
    Low cable rows (3 sets)
    ab 'scissors'
    5 minutes elliptical (fast)
    leg press (2 heavy sets with SLOW negative and EXPLOSIVE concentric w/ a 3/4 isostatic hold for 3 seconds)
    ab crunches
    10 minutes elliptical (fast)
    reverse dumbell flyes (2 sets)
    cable curls
    tricep pushdown
    15 minutes elliptical (fast)

    My cardiovascular capacity is increasing at a rate faster than I imagined. I workout while I'm on the clock at the gym and so I carry the portable phone around with me... I am hauling ass on the elliptical and I answer the phone and carry out a conversation without realizing I'm holding the same pace. I swear this stuff has some CRAZY oxygen transport effects. I CAN hop off a machine straight from a severely high heart rate and function with focus. One thing I did 'test' is the leg press headrush, when you just get up after a REALLY harsh set of leg presses. Well, I was doing the leg press pretty hard (enough to noticably feel heat immolation) and I tried getting right up and I didn't get much disorientation at all.

    This is solid.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  31. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Woke up this morning and did cardio on an empty stomach again with 3 Cordygen 5s, 1 VPX Meltdown, and my phenylalanine and tyrosine. I was doing some moderately intense cardio for 40 minutes on an empty stomach and finished feeling good. I was very hungry so I wanted something to fill me with a lot of substance, but not many cals. I felt like having carbs, but I kept it moderated.

    I had:
    1.5 scoops ON Whey Gold Standard (running low on Goat Whey)
    2 cups Hood Carb Control fat free milk
    ice
    [blended]

    1 piece Ezekiel 7 grain toast with PB
    1 apple, sliced

    3 hours later I ate 6oz lean pork with some marinara sauce and a salad (lettuce, tomato, carrot shreds) with oil, red wine vinegar and 2 tbsp grated cheese.

    A couple hours later I took Rag, (3) Cordys, DLPA, tyrosine and a B-Complex and had a nice interval cardio session.

    5 minutes jog
    10 minutes stretching
    10 minutes run
    ab crunches
    10 minutes elliptical (fast)
    pullovers
    abs
    10 minutes elliptical (fast)
    pullovers
    abs
    10 minutes elliptical (fast)

    Finished up and had some sliced strawberries and bananas.

    10 minutes later I ate a sandwich with Boarshead turkey, 1 slice of cheese, roasted peppers, some balsamic vinegar and Ezekiel 7 grain bread.

    The cardio felt great. I can't really say much else about it. It just felt really good. lol.

    I've been really seeing a lot of changes in my body as far as bodyfat, musculature, midsection, stamina and endurance, thought process, and more.

    I don't have a really 'true' before pic, but I'll tell you... I was looking like hell coming out of an inpatient clinic and eating as much junk food as I could get my hands on and not exercising, being VERY sedentary, not drinking much water at all, not sleeping properly, and when dinner was served.. I helped myself to about 2 pieces of lasagna and tons of garlic bread and 6 pieces of whatever pie we were having... This for 35 days, followed by a couple weeks of continue the junky eating and sedentary habits....

    I was a chunky mess. I was over 220 of mostly water weight and flab.

    I slowly stopped eating as much junk and got more active... But just recently I kicked it into high gear and I'm looking pretty cut up again and I'm weighing 205. A lot of it had to do with upping my water intake, a lot had to do with adding aminos DLPA and tyrosine to revive my brain chem, a lot of it had to do with setting a goal, and overall... getting the sponsorship (a few days ago) and getting such killer cardio results from Cordygen5 was icing on the cake.

    It's been 2 weeks of hardcore exercising and a little tightening of dietary regimen and I'm literally getting 'Godspeed' results. It's nuts.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  32. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I finally got a charger for my Ipod. I made a killer 20minute mix for HIIT cardio. I had 2 sessions today. I took 3 Cordy5 caps before each. Let me tell you something... this last one, I zoned 'out & into' so to speak... and never had a harder output in machine HIIT training before in my life! I closed my eyes and went with the music and just BLEW UP on the 'refrain' portion of the track. The music is futurepop/EBM... I zoned out and imagined myself and like 12 other superhuman type people running in the sky... there was nothing that was going to let me fall behind. I blasted some of the fastest sprints on the arctrainer with moderate resistance... When it was done, I just spent maybe 45 seconds cooling down and walked away not tired at all or out of breathe. I swear it's the Cordy5. My carbs today are practically null. Breakfast I had a Goat shake and salad with anchovies. Lunch was a piece of Ezekiel bread and PB and a can of tuna. I sprinted. Then I ate another salad and then some chicken I baked with reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup and some carrots. I cranked out the 2nd session just now and I feel awesome.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  33. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    58.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I finally got a charger for my Ipod. I made a killer 20minute mix for HIIT cardio. I had 2 sessions today. I took 3 Cordy5 caps before each. Let me tell you something... this last one, I zoned 'out & into' so to speak... and never had a harder output in machine HIIT training before in my life! I closed my eyes and went with the music and just BLEW UP on the 'refrain' portion of the track. The music is futurepop/EBM... I zoned out and imagined myself and like 12 other superhuman type people running in the sky... there was nothing that was going to let me fall behind. I blasted some of the fastest sprints on the arctrainer with moderate resistance... When it was done, I just spent maybe 45 seconds cooling down and walked away not tired at all or out of breathe. I swear it's the Cordy5. My carbs today are practically null. Breakfast I had a Goat shake and salad with anchovies. Lunch was a piece of Ezekiel bread and PB and a can of tuna. I sprinted. Then I ate another salad and then some chicken I baked with reduced sodium cream of mushroom soup and some carrots. I cranked out the 2nd session just now and I feel awesome.
    Sounds like C5 is treating your well FOG. Great job on both sessions! I think you are going to absolutely love C-VO2

    Keep up the great work my friend!
  34. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No Matt Im gonna love CV02!!!!
  35. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    732
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I'll read more about it but what is difference between the Cordy 5 and the CVO2? I really liked the Cordy 5. I don't buy many premade supps, mostly bulk stuff. I'm interested in your progress Force, keep rollin...

    Off to research...

    Edit: I may be doing this exact stack here shortly. I see all of the positives for me including my wife getting off my case for having over 100 bottles on the kitchen counter. I have to check out Stoked now.
  36. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    I'll read more about it but what is difference between the Cordy 5 and the CVO2? I really liked the Cordy 5. I don't buy many premade supps, mostly bulk stuff. I'm interested in your progress Force, keep rollin...

    Off to research...

    Edit: I may be doing this exact stack here shortly. I see all of the positives for me including my wife getting off my case for having over 100 bottles on the kitchen counter. I have to check out Stoked now.
    What's goin' on Mach 78? Cordygen 5 has been a Godsend for my stamina, all around. Whether it be lifting weights and being able to significantly decrease my time in between sets or dash up 3 flights of stairs at any given time carrying a case of water for the gym re-stocking and not being light-headed (I don't like stairs), Cordygen 5 definitely gave me a better quality of exercise and life.
    Cordygen V02 works a bit too well and I'm forced to up my carb and calorie intake. I had the stamina to bomb out some serious cardio yesterday and my glycogen was kinda low and I'm sure my legs were 'Under Repair', but my stamina, focus, and 'active energy' were too on point that I just kept going.

    I'm going to be dosing Cordygen 5 at 2 caps morning and 2 caps night whilst I dose 6 caps of Cordygen V02 before the afternoon workouts and I'm going to take off of Cordygen V02 on the weekends and just up the Cordygen 5 by 2 caps.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  37. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Still enjoying the MST products of course. I have been continuously taking MVP/ZMK, 3-4 a day of Cordygen 5, and a serving of Ragnarok (caffeine-free) before the meal that's pre-workout. I'll be ordering some Cordy V02 soon, as the endurance boost from it was incredible.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  38. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222188
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Pumped to see you're lovin it brotha. I am about to make an MST order...haha had to post here first.

    ps - I got nytrowhey ultra - chocolate and it makes some serious awesome shakes. Im sure you know this already though
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  39. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149924
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Pumped to see you're lovin it brotha. I am about to make an MST order...haha had to post here first.

    ps - I got nytrowhey ultra - chocolate and it makes some serious awesome shakes. Im sure you know this already though
    Hellz yeah dawg! Awesome stuff (MST stuff and Nytrowhey chocolate)
    Freedom means nothing here.
  40. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    222188
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    28.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Hellz yeah dawg! Awesome stuff (MST stuff and Nytrowhey chocolate)
    You got that right! On both accounts!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage
    By OCycle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 12:47 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 10:26 AM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 12:21 AM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 06:26 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 03:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in