New Blue Raz Rag Review

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick shipment of the new caff free Blue Raz Ragnarok sample I requested. Awesome taste, no flavoring aftertaste, great product! I will be using it for a long time to come. Quick question, will the retailers have the new flavoring or will they sell first all the old stuff?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick shipment of the new caff free Blue Raz Ragnarok sample I requested. Awesome taste, no flavoring aftertaste, great product! I will be using it for a long time to come. Quick question, will the retailers have the new flavoring or will they sell first all the old stuff?
Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it!

Retailers have the new flavor now I believe. I know the new flavor was shipped to NP and the bb.com last week so it should be in stock now.

Thanks for the support!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhhhhhh cant wait for mine to get here!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
ahhhhhhhhhh cant wait for mine to get here!!
better move to the states then!

I got a tub of Blu Raz and another one of Warrior melon on the way...stim free of course (join the stim free revolution johhny boy! haha)

Ill let you guys all know the experience of mixing half a scoop of each

I think my next purchase needs to be a 5lb tub of it...

HEY MST... im going to mail you guys my empty plastic ONwhey jug... you dont mind filling it up for me..do ya???? :cheers:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
HEY MST... im going to mail you guys my empty plastic ONwhey jug... you dont mind filling it up for me..do ya???? :cheers:
HaHa! We've had stranger requests. We'll have to start giving you a per ton price soon :thumbsup:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
So for those who have tried it, does the new Blue Raz really taste better than the older one?

I love the Crushing Punch -- but I feel like I can taste the caffeine (the bitter tones) of the old Blue Raz way more than the Punch (which completely masks it)..

Don't get me wrong, I love Rag and it's my favorite pre-wo AND Im gonna buy the new Blue Raz regardless but yeah, I was wondering what changed in terms of taste?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
So for those who have tried it, does the new Blue Raz really taste better than the older one?

I love the Crushing Punch -- but I feel like I can taste the caffeine (the bitter tones) of the old Blue Raz way more than the Punch (which completely masks it)..

Don't get me wrong, I love Rag and it's my favorite pre-wo AND Im gonna buy the new Blue Raz regardless but yeah, I was wondering what changed in terms of taste?
The bitterness/caffeine bite is completely gone now. It is a little more tart and fruity than the last one too. You won't be disappointed!

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
The bitterness/caffeine bite is completely gone now. It is a little more tart and fruity than the last one too. You won't be disappointed!
ah that sounds excellent! can't wait to get my paycheck and put my order in haha :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
That idea up above is perfect. I wonder how mixing the two stim free rag's would taste?! Im going to have to place another order soon Matt. I forgot my Somnidren on the last one anyway.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Just got my tub of blue raz stim free. Dam that stuffs good. Tastes great and smells awesome. I want to rub it all over myself!

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
I was under the effects of Somnidren when I wrote that above statement. LOL. But seriously that new Blue Raz has to be the best tasting bodybuilding supp ever. Love it. Works great too.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
First of all, that was hilarious.

Secondly, while im waiting for mine to arrive, I have a question. Anything i've ever had that was blue raspberry has left the crazy blue stain on my tongue and lips. Does ragnor the incredible do this also?