Cordy5 dosing?

  1. Registered User
    Cody3308's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    143

    Cordy5 dosing?


    Is it better to take 3 caps at once or spread throughout the day, Im using 3 caps now then im going to build up to 6 caps, Also sometimes I train twice a day? thanks for the help.

  2. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody3308 View Post
    Is it better to take 3 caps at once or spread throughout the day, Im using 3 caps now then im going to build up to 6 caps, Also sometimes I train twice a day? thanks for the help.
    It is always better to take all three caps 45-120 minutes prior to training on training days. On non training days you can split them up throughout the day.

    6 caps 45-120 minutes pre-event is optimal.
  3. Registered User
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    VA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    33133

    Do you need to cycle the cordyceps after prolonged use? I just want to make sure it's at maximum effectiveness for some events.
    Thanks
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    697

    Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Do you need to cycle the cordyceps after prolonged use? I just want to make sure it's at maximum effectiveness for some events.
    Thanks
    IMO, no. Cordyceps have numerous benefits for bodily functions and overall health.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  5. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    IMO, no. Cordyceps have numerous benefits for bodily functions and overall health.
    Dam I hope I get 1 of those 50 MST sponsorships!!!! I'd love to have some fun with some of your products, especially mega dosing Citruvol with cordygen 5!! Now that would be fun...
  6. Registered User
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    431

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    It is always better to take all three caps 45-120 minutes prior to training on training days. On non training days you can split them up throughout the day.

    6 caps 45-120 minutes pre-event is optimal.
    What's the half life and is cordygen5 time released ?
  7. Registered User
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    697

    Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    What's the half life and is cordygen5 time released ?
    I'm not sure about the half life. I'll see if I can dig that up for you. Yes, it is time released.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  8. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    What's the half life and is cordygen5 time released ?
    Yes, Cordygen5 is time released and provides substantial effects for 8-12 hours for most people after it has been taken for 4-7 days consecutively. Half life is much harder to determine due to variances in metabolizing the product from person to person.

    Cordygen-VO2 will not be time released and will elicit effects for 4-5 hours in most athletes.
  9. Registered User
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    431

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Yes, Cordygen5 is time released and provides substantial effects for 8-12 hours for most people after it has been taken for 4-7 days consecutively. Half life is much harder to determine due to variances in metabolizing the product from person to person.

    Cordygen-VO2 will not be time released and will elicit effects for 4-5 hours in most athletes.
    thanks for your help just placed a order for your product from NP can't wait for your new product to come out.
  10. Registered User
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    431

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    It is always better to take all three caps 45-120 minutes prior to training on training days. On non training days you can split them up throughout the day.

    6 caps 45-120 minutes pre-event is optimal.
    So would it be a waste to take 3caps every 8-12hrs ? and what would be the effect ?
  11. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    So would it be a waste to take 3caps every 8-12hrs ? and what would be the effect ?
    In my opinion it is unless you are training twice per day. If you are someone who does cardio in the morning and some sort of training at night then it may be optimal to take a morning dose and a pre workout dose.
  12. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    In my opinion it is unless you are training twice per day. If you are someone who does cardio in the morning and some sort of training at night then it may be optimal to take a morning dose and a pre workout dose.
    In this case how long would a bottle last? Because I do light cardio in the morning and heavy cardio usually at night.....
  13. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    In this case how long would a bottle last? Because I do light cardio in the morning and heavy cardio usually at night.....
    Using a twice daily protocol the C5 bottle would last 15 days.
    The Cordygen-VO2 could be stretched to a 20 day supply under this protocol by using 2 capsules in the AM and 4 capsules in the PM.
  14. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Using a twice daily protocol the C5 bottle would last 15 days.
    The Cordygen-VO2 could be stretched to a 20 day supply under this protocol by using 2 capsules in the AM and 4 capsules in the PM.
    lol honestly finances arent an issue and performance is everything...with that being said I'll dose however is most effective regadrlss of cost....
  15. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    if finances aren't an issue...why do you keep talking about a sponsorship so much?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  16. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    if finances aren't an issue...why do you keep talking about a sponsorship so much?
    thats one more thing i wouldnt have to worry about...Thats more money which equates to MORE FOOD FOR ME!!!
  17. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    thats one more thing i wouldnt have to worry about...Thats more money which equates to MORE FOOD FOR ME!!!

    hahaha dually noted.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cordy5, Mycogreen, zmk questions
    By jflo DE in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 05:26 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 05:52 PM
  3. GABA timing and dosing/Creatine dosing
    By liltexan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 01:33 PM
  4. Cordy5 + Kreacaps
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 08:54 PM
  5. Just used Cordy5 w/ Citruvol-XS
    By epixep in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 12:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in