Cordy5 dosing?

Cody3308

Awards
Is it better to take 3 caps at once or spread throughout the day, Im using 3 caps now then im going to build up to 6 caps, Also sometimes I train twice a day? thanks for the help.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Is it better to take 3 caps at once or spread throughout the day, Im using 3 caps now then im going to build up to 6 caps, Also sometimes I train twice a day? thanks for the help.
It is always better to take all three caps 45-120 minutes prior to training on training days. On non training days you can split them up throughout the day.

6 caps 45-120 minutes pre-event is optimal.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Do you need to cycle the cordyceps after prolonged use? I just want to make sure it's at maximum effectiveness for some events.
Thanks

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Do you need to cycle the cordyceps after prolonged use? I just want to make sure it's at maximum effectiveness for some events.
Thanks
IMO, no. Cordyceps have numerous benefits for bodily functions and overall health.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
IMO, no. Cordyceps have numerous benefits for bodily functions and overall health.
Dam I hope I get 1 of those 50 MST sponsorships!!!! I'd love to have some fun with some of your products, especially mega dosing Citruvol with cordygen 5!! Now that would be fun...

wheels

Awards
  • Established
It is always better to take all three caps 45-120 minutes prior to training on training days. On non training days you can split them up throughout the day.

What's the half life and is cordygen5 time released ?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure about the half life. I'll see if I can dig that up for you. Yes, it is time released.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Cordygen5 is time released and provides substantial effects for 8-12 hours for most people after it has been taken for 4-7 days consecutively. Half life is much harder to determine due to variances in metabolizing the product from person to person.

Cordygen-VO2 will not be time released and will elicit effects for 4-5 hours in most athletes.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Cordygen5 is time released and provides substantial effects for 8-12 hours for most people after it has been taken for 4-7 days consecutively. Half life is much harder to determine due to variances in metabolizing the product from person to person.

Cordygen-VO2 will not be time released and will elicit effects for 4-5 hours in most athletes.
thanks for your help just placed a order for your product from NP can't wait for your new product to come out.

wheels

Awards
  • Established

So would it be a waste to take 3caps every 8-12hrs ? and what would be the effect ?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
So would it be a waste to take 3caps every 8-12hrs ? and what would be the effect ?
In my opinion it is unless you are training twice per day. If you are someone who does cardio in the morning and some sort of training at night then it may be optimal to take a morning dose and a pre workout dose.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion it is unless you are training twice per day. If you are someone who does cardio in the morning and some sort of training at night then it may be optimal to take a morning dose and a pre workout dose.
In this case how long would a bottle last? Because I do light cardio in the morning and heavy cardio usually at night.....

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
In this case how long would a bottle last? Because I do light cardio in the morning and heavy cardio usually at night.....
Using a twice daily protocol the C5 bottle would last 15 days.
The Cordygen-VO2 could be stretched to a 20 day supply under this protocol by using 2 capsules in the AM and 4 capsules in the PM.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Using a twice daily protocol the C5 bottle would last 15 days.
The Cordygen-VO2 could be stretched to a 20 day supply under this protocol by using 2 capsules in the AM and 4 capsules in the PM.
lol honestly finances arent an issue and performance is everything...with that being said I'll dose however is most effective regadrlss of cost....

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
if finances aren't an issue...why do you keep talking about a sponsorship so much? :)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
if finances aren't an issue...why do you keep talking about a sponsorship so much? :)
thats one more thing i wouldnt have to worry about...Thats more money which equates to MORE FOOD FOR ME!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1