SAmple Review

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I had a few samples of some millenium products at my store so i decided to try them out. The products were Carnage and Kreaceps-xs i took the kreaceps an hour and a half after my meal. Then took half the dose of carnage 10min later then went to the gym. Let me tell you some very sexy pumps were born. My vascularity was also out of control which is awesome because i am low carbing it so my pumps arent as great as when i have carbs in the diet. Great muscle mind connection i was oh so loving it. So after trying the product i have convinced my boss to carry both of these products in my store. If anyone else has a chance to try them i would reccomend them most definetly. THE END:wave:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great review! I'm glad they worked well for you and I apprecate you passing on the word to your boss. What type of store do you work at? We can get you some great discounts you know :thumbsup:

Great work!

Thanks again!

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I work at a supplement store in Az called nutri-Sport. We just starting talking with your reps and what not. I think the person my boss is dealing with ios Christian not to sure though

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I work at a supplement store in Az called nutri-Sport. We just starting talking with your reps and what not. I think the person my boss is dealing with ios Christian not to sure though
Awesome! Christian is a great guy and will take great care of you guys for sure. Let me know if I can be of any assistance as I'm always around to help. Feel free to call, email or PM me if need be.

Thanks again!