Sponsorship Opportunitiy! 50 Athletes Wanted For Team MST 2008

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Answers

Sponsorship Opportunitiy! 50 Athletes Wanted For Team MST 2008

Millennium Sport Technologies
    2nd Tier Sponsorship Program

Millennium Sport Technologies is opening a second tier of sponsorships for 2008! We are now accepting resumes for an unprecedented 50 second tier sponsorships to be awarded to nationally ranked competitors or elite athletes in their sport. We are looking for athletes from all genres of sport including but not limited to triathletes, cyclists, runners, swimmers, bodybuilders, powerlifters, strong men, fitness & figure, MMA fighters, boxers, football, baseball, basketball & hockey players, track & field athletes, etc. We’ll accept resumes from everyone regardless of sport or gender. If you are at the top of your sport or a solid up and comer and aren’t currently sponsored by a supplement company we’d love to hear from you.

What does a “Second Tier Sponsorship” include for the athlete?

We know how expensive it can be to purchase supplements and pay for entry fees when competing. A 2008 Team MST sponsorship will provide

* 55% off retail on all MST products plus free domestic shipping. (International sponsorship orders are subject to shipping charges)
    * 25% of all entry fees paid for a podium finish (first, second or third)
    * MST Apparel including T-Shirts or Tanks and Temporary Tattoos
    * Your bio and picture will be placed on our new company website as a sponsored athlete on team MST 2008.
    * Pictures and bios of top athletes may be used in our advertising campaign.
    * First dibs on all new products before they are released to get an extra edge on the competition
    * One on one personal contact and guidance on how to tailor fit MST products into your training regimen for maximum results.
    * The top 5 finishing athletes of 2008 will automatically qualify for Team MST 2009 first tier which includes a full product sponsorship. This will be based on the total number of competitions and final overall placing over the season.
    * Bragging rights! Not many people get sponsorships from supplement companies!

What are the athlete requirements and expectations?

We aren’t asking for much here, but with all sponsorships come responsibilities!

Sponsored athletes are required to

* Use Millennium Sport Technologies products or be willing to implement them into your training and competition regimen.
    * Represent MST in a serious, professional and respectful fashion.
    * List Millennium Sport Technologies as a sponsor on all race or competition entry forms.
    * Wear Millennium Sport logo or apparel to races, shows or events.
    * Have Millennium Sport Literature in their staging areas when possible.
    * Thank Millennium Sport Technologies for their support in their award or podium acceptance speech.

How do you get started?

Email your resume in a Word Document or PDF format to support@millenniumsport.net and include the following information. You may snail mail it to Millennium Sport Tech. Attn: Team MST 2008 P.O. Box 1137 Chewelah, WA 99109

* Full name, mailing address, phone number, email address
    * List your accomplishments in your sport or field. If you compete in more than one sport list them all. The more info we have on you the easier it will be to evaluate your resume. Include the year, name of event and your placing.
    * Tell us about yourself -Include a small bio. You can include anything you wish and it doesn’t all have to be about sport. Include hobbies and interest if you’d like. We want to know who you are!
    * Include a couple of pictures if possible
    * List MST products you currently use or have interest in implementing into your training. Include your experiences with our products if you wish.
    * Last but not least tell us why you should be considered for sponsorship.

This is a huge opportunity for 50 people! Resumes will be accepted through
    4-01-08 so hurry and get yours in!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Just submitted!!! Talk about an opportunity of a lifetime!!!!

3. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Just submitted!!! Talk about an opportunity of a lifetime!!!!
    Thanks for the resume!

•   

4. Senior Member
    Answers

This will be posted on all forums in the next few days. AM members get a slight head start! It is open to all athletes not just bodybuilders and strength athletes.

5. New Member
    Answers

yeah, huge huge opportunity. I dunno what all you would want on a resume tho, old jobs, or jobs and athletic competitions etc.....

6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

if only i was good at something...

7. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AABigRick View Post
    yeah, huge huge opportunity. I dunno what all you would want on a resume tho, old jobs, or jobs and athletic competitions etc.....
    We need a resume of athletic accomplishments. For example what races, competitions, events, fights, matches etc you you have competed in and what was the outcome. Are you a ranked athlete in your sport? What is your rank? Can you kick Mike Tyson's ass or anything else that may be relevant.

8. Elite Member
    Answers

didn't i just say yesterday that these products look great for athletes .. yea but this looks like a great opportunity and i can not wait to see who you guys get...i might recommend this to some athletes i kno
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

9. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    didn't i just say yesterday that these products look great for athletes .. yea but this looks like a great opportunity and i can not wait to see who you guys get...i might recommend this to some athletes i kno
    Please send your athlete friends our way! They can't beat this opportunity.

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Please send your athlete friends our way! They can't beat this opportunity.
    NO DONT enter your application I wanna actually have a chance even if its a very minute one at that!!

11. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    NO DONT enter your application I wanna actually have a chance even if its a very minute one at that!!
    Don't sweat brother, you have as much chance as the next guy. We are giving equal consideration to all so don't count yourself out so fast.

12. Senior Member
    Answers

Just curious, what if one is only looking to compete sometime next year? Maybe I'll wait for MST 2009??

13. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Just curious, what if one is only looking to compete sometime next year? Maybe I'll wait for MST 2009??
    You have to be actively competing this year, that's a requirement. Team MST 2009 sounds like a perfect fit for you. Make sure you get me some info when you get closer to your competition next year!

14. New Member
    Answers

You have to be actively competing this year, that's a requirement. Team MST 2009 sounds like a perfect fit for you. Make sure you get me some info when you get closer to your competition next year!
    well that sucks, dunno if ill be able to do the strongman competition this year. i will find out soon tho.

15. Senior Member
    Answers

get those applications in, people!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

16. New Member
    Answers

awesome opportunity, get those apps. in

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I'm going to submit one more than likely. I have to take another look at all your supps. I know the MVP/ZMK combo would be right up my alley even the GH product.

You guys have something to make me hit a 95mph fastball 400feet every time I swing
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

18. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'm going to submit one more than likely. I have to take another look at all your supps. I know the MVP/ZMK combo would be right up my alley even the GH product.
    Thanks for the interest. MVP-365, ZMK and S-GH are great products as are the rest. We are looking to get some baseball players on board for sure!

You guys have something to make me hit a 95mph fastball 400feet every time I swing
    Flaxseed oil! Barry is that you?

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

um... uhhhh......
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

20. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Just submitted my app.!

21. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HITscientist View Post
    Just submitted my app.!
    Thanks a million! We'll be calling athletes back starting Monday.

22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome thanks for the chance!

So now I have to bite my nails until Monday... great...

23. Senior Member
    Answers

Thumbs down

Flaxseed oil! Barry is that you?
    Oh no! Don't do it, Matt! You know Barry's been my favorite player ever since I was a little kid.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html

24. Senior Member
    Answers

I take it you're a baseball player? I was addicited to baseball for about 13 years. My buddies and I would play backyard baseball from 11-7 every day in the summer. Man, I miss those days. I think I might go out for my college baseball team next year for ****s, even though I haven't played in a few years.

25. New Member
    Answers

Hey i had a post here where did it go. i think it was in this thread?

26. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Oh no! Don't do it, Matt! You know Barry's been my favorite player ever since I was a little kid.
    HaHa, Don't get me wrong man, I love Barry too! it's funny because one my best friends over here idolizes him like you do. I hope he finds a home this year and continues putting up numbers. He isn't anymore sauced than any other player in my opinion.

27. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    I take it you're a baseball player? I was addicited to baseball for about 13 years. My buddies and I would play backyard baseball from 11-7 every day in the summer. Man, I miss those days. I think I might go out for my college baseball team next year for ****s, even though I haven't played in a few years.
    Oh, and the Mariners put the screws to the Giants today in Cactus League. Maybe if Barry was still there he could have made an impact.

28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I just emailed this link to Chris Popovich: 680lb bench at 265lbs, IIRC, natural. He podiums.

29. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I just emailed this link to Chris Popovich: 680lb bench at 265lbs, IIRC, natural. He podiums.
    Nice! You know we still have a few tier one sponsoships still available to the right people too. A couple of these potential fifty may get bumped up.

30. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Thanks man! I just received his resume this morning. Looks great!

31. Senior Member
    Answers

Let's keep the great resumes coming in! The all talk and no show outlook isn't going to get you anywhere! It's time to put up or shut up and silence your critics! If you plan on being serious and competing at all this year in your sport get your resume sent in. :bb3:

32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man! I just received his resume this morning. Looks great!
    Awesome! I fully endorse Chris as a great athlete (hell he holds a world record!), a great ambassador to his sport, as well as a great human being. He is truly helpful to us lesser lifters, with no attitude, negativity, or ego, and gives of his time and expertise freely. There's a whole Subaru forum of guys who were/are able to take it to the next level, regardless of goals, because of Chris' help and inspiration.

His approach to lifting is similar to Millennium's approach to supplements: simple, no BS, well-thought-out, and effective.

Go git em!!!

33. Senior Member
    Answers

can i apply? i went 8-0 in beer pong the other night.

34. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Im actually already talking to one of your reps....this really does look like an amazing opportunity. Good luck to anyone who wins.

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Answers

I do powerlifting meets during the winter, and have placed and gotten trophys in first 2 powerlifting meets.

I don't know if I will go to any this upcoming winter, but maybe next year. Would this apply?

36. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    I do powerlifting meets during the winter, and have placed and gotten trophys in first 2 powerlifting meets.

I don't know if I will go to any this upcoming winter, but maybe next year. Would this apply?
    This would apply for sure. feel free to apply!

Thanks for the interest!

37. Elite Member
    Answers

great opportunity....my hockey career is over....

MST is awesome though....good luck guys

38. Senior Member
    Answers

I know I haven't mentioned this yet but there are a few "Tier One" sponsorships open and the right applicants may just get bumped up so if you think you deserve tier one make it be known when you send your resume.

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Answers

I know I haven't mentioned this yet but there are a few "Tier One" sponsorships open and the right applicants may just get bumped up so if you think you deserve tier one make it be known when you send your resume.
    Sweet I def plan on Winning Big comps this summer!

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

If i play football in the NCAA will this go against the NCAA policy codes??

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for a PL sponsorship?
    By rxp1997 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 04:56 PM
  2. Sponsorship Opportunity! 50 Athletes Wanted for Team MST 2008!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 01:14 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 11:22 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2006, 07:30 PM