Sponsorship Opportunitiy! 50 Athletes Wanted For Team MST 2008

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established

Millennium Sport Technologies
2nd Tier Sponsorship Program

Millennium Sport Technologies is opening a second tier of sponsorships for 2008! We are now accepting resumes for an unprecedented 50 second tier sponsorships to be awarded to nationally ranked competitors or elite athletes in their sport. We are looking for athletes from all genres of sport including but not limited to triathletes, cyclists, runners, swimmers, bodybuilders, powerlifters, strong men, fitness & figure, MMA fighters, boxers, football, baseball, basketball & hockey players, track & field athletes, etc. We’ll accept resumes from everyone regardless of sport or gender. If you are at the top of your sport or a solid up and comer and aren’t currently sponsored by a supplement company we’d love to hear from you.

What does a “Second Tier Sponsorship” include for the athlete?

We know how expensive it can be to purchase supplements and pay for entry fees when competing. A 2008 Team MST sponsorship will provide

* 55% off retail on all MST products plus free domestic shipping. (International sponsorship orders are subject to shipping charges)
* 25% of all entry fees paid for a podium finish (first, second or third)
* MST Apparel including T-Shirts or Tanks and Temporary Tattoos
* Your bio and picture will be placed on our new company website as a sponsored athlete on team MST 2008.
* Pictures and bios of top athletes may be used in our advertising campaign.
* First dibs on all new products before they are released to get an extra edge on the competition
* One on one personal contact and guidance on how to tailor fit MST products into your training regimen for maximum results.
* The top 5 finishing athletes of 2008 will automatically qualify for Team MST 2009 first tier which includes a full product sponsorship. This will be based on the total number of competitions and final overall placing over the season.
* Bragging rights! Not many people get sponsorships from supplement companies!
;)

What are the athlete requirements and expectations?

We aren’t asking for much here, but with all sponsorships come responsibilities!

Sponsored athletes are required to

* Use Millennium Sport Technologies products or be willing to implement them into your training and competition regimen.
* Represent MST in a serious, professional and respectful fashion.
* List Millennium Sport Technologies as a sponsor on all race or competition entry forms.
* Wear Millennium Sport logo or apparel to races, shows or events.
* Have Millennium Sport Literature in their staging areas when possible.
* Thank Millennium Sport Technologies for their support in their award or podium acceptance speech.

How do you get started?

Email your resume in a Word Document or PDF format to [email protected] and include the following information. You may snail mail it to Millennium Sport Tech. Attn: Team MST 2008 P.O. Box 1137 Chewelah, WA 99109

* Full name, mailing address, phone number, email address
* List your accomplishments in your sport or field. If you compete in more than one sport list them all. The more info we have on you the easier it will be to evaluate your resume. Include the year, name of event and your placing.
* Tell us about yourself -Include a small bio. You can include anything you wish and it doesn’t all have to be about sport. Include hobbies and interest if you’d like. We want to know who you are!
* Include a couple of pictures if possible
* List MST products you currently use or have interest in implementing into your training. Include your experiences with our products if you wish.
* Last but not least tell us why you should be considered for sponsorship.

This is a huge opportunity for 50 people! Resumes will be accepted through
4-01-08 so hurry and get yours in!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Just submitted!!! Talk about an opportunity of a lifetime!!!!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
This will be posted on all forums in the next few days. AM members get a slight head start! It is open to all athletes not just bodybuilders and strength athletes. ;)

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
yeah, huge huge opportunity. I dunno what all you would want on a resume tho, old jobs, or jobs and athletic competitions etc.....

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
if only i was good at something...

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
yeah, huge huge opportunity. I dunno what all you would want on a resume tho, old jobs, or jobs and athletic competitions etc.....
We need a resume of athletic accomplishments. For example what races, competitions, events, fights, matches etc you you have competed in and what was the outcome. Are you a ranked athlete in your sport? What is your rank? Can you kick Mike Tyson's ass or anything else that may be relevant.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
didn't i just say yesterday that these products look great for athletes :p .. yea but this looks like a great opportunity and i can not wait to see who you guys get...i might recommend this to some athletes i kno

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
didn't i just say yesterday that these products look great for athletes :p .. yea but this looks like a great opportunity and i can not wait to see who you guys get...i might recommend this to some athletes i kno
Please send your athlete friends our way! They can't beat this opportunity.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
NO DONT enter your application I wanna actually have a chance even if its a very minute one at that!!:lol:
Don't sweat brother, you have as much chance as the next guy. We are giving equal consideration to all so don't count yourself out so fast. :thumbsup:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious, what if one is only looking to compete sometime next year? Maybe I'll wait for MST 2009??

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, what if one is only looking to compete sometime next year? Maybe I'll wait for MST 2009??
You have to be actively competing this year, that's a requirement. Team MST 2009 sounds like a perfect fit for you. Make sure you get me some info when you get closer to your competition next year!

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
You have to be actively competing this year, that's a requirement. Team MST 2009 sounds like a perfect fit for you. Make sure you get me some info when you get closer to your competition next year!
well that sucks, dunno if ill be able to do the strongman competition this year. i will find out soon tho.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
get those applications in, people!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to submit one more than likely. I have to take another look at all your supps. I know the MVP/ZMK combo would be right up my alley even the GH product.
Thanks for the interest. MVP-365, ZMK and S-GH are great products as are the rest. We are looking to get some baseball players on board for sure!

You guys have something to make me hit a 95mph fastball 400feet every time I swing :lol:
Flaxseed oil! Barry is that you?

HITscientist

HITscientist

Awards
Awesome thanks for the chance!

So now I have to bite my nails until Monday... great...

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to submit one more than likely. I have to take another look at all your supps. I know the MVP/ZMK combo would be right up my alley even the GH product.

You guys have something to make me hit a 95mph fastball 400feet every time I swing :lol:
I take it you're a baseball player? I was addicited to baseball for about 13 years. My buddies and I would play backyard baseball from 11-7 every day in the summer. Man, I miss those days. I think I might go out for my college baseball team next year for ****s, even though I haven't played in a few years.

MMABoxing

Awards
Hey i had a post here where did it go. i think it was in this thread?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Oh no! Don't do it, Matt! You know Barry's been my favorite player ever since I was a little kid.
HaHa, Don't get me wrong man, I love Barry too! it's funny because one my best friends over here idolizes him like you do. I hope he finds a home this year and continues putting up numbers. He isn't anymore sauced than any other player in my opinion. ;)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I take it you're a baseball player? I was addicited to baseball for about 13 years. My buddies and I would play backyard baseball from 11-7 every day in the summer. Man, I miss those days. I think I might go out for my college baseball team next year for ****s, even though I haven't played in a few years.
Oh, and the Mariners put the screws to the Giants today in Cactus League. Maybe if Barry was still there he could have made an impact.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just emailed this link to Chris Popovich: 680lb bench at 265lbs, IIRC, natural. He podiums.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I just emailed this link to Chris Popovich: 680lb bench at 265lbs, IIRC, natural. He podiums.
Nice! You know we still have a few tier one sponsoships still available to the right people too. :thumbsup: A couple of these potential fifty may get bumped up.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! I just received his resume this morning. Looks great! ;)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Let's keep the great resumes coming in! The all talk and no show outlook isn't going to get you anywhere! It's time to put up or shut up and silence your critics! If you plan on being serious and competing at all this year in your sport get your resume sent in. :bb3:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man! I just received his resume this morning. Looks great! ;)
Awesome! I fully endorse Chris as a great athlete (hell he holds a world record!), a great ambassador to his sport, as well as a great human being. He is truly helpful to us lesser lifters, with no attitude, negativity, or ego, and gives of his time and expertise freely. There's a whole Subaru forum of guys who were/are able to take it to the next level, regardless of goals, because of Chris' help and inspiration.

His approach to lifting is similar to Millennium's approach to supplements: simple, no BS, well-thought-out, and effective.

Go git em!!!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
can i apply? i went 8-0 in beer pong the other night. :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im actually already talking to one of your reps....this really does look like an amazing opportunity. Good luck to anyone who wins.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I do powerlifting meets during the winter, and have placed and gotten trophys in first 2 powerlifting meets.

I don't know if I will go to any this upcoming winter, but maybe next year. Would this apply?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I do powerlifting meets during the winter, and have placed and gotten trophys in first 2 powerlifting meets.

I don't know if I will go to any this upcoming winter, but maybe next year. Would this apply?
This would apply for sure. feel free to apply!

Thanks for the interest!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great opportunity....my hockey career is over....

MST is awesome though....good luck guys

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I know I haven't mentioned this yet but there are a few "Tier One" sponsorships open and the right applicants may just get bumped up so if you think you deserve tier one make it be known when you send your resume.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I know I haven't mentioned this yet but there are a few "Tier One" sponsorships open and the right applicants may just get bumped up so if you think you deserve tier one make it be known when you send your resume.
Sweet I def plan on Winning Big comps this summer!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
If i play football in the NCAA will this go against the NCAA policy codes??

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
If i play football in the NCAA will this go against the NCAA policy codes??
Yes, that is why tier three is pretty much set up for NCAA athletes. It gives you the nearly the same discount structure without some of the other requirments and exposure. If interested let me know.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah im really intrested in it. Being in college i dont have that much money and i spend all the money i get a month ($220) on supplements.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
what exactly is a teir three? ill send my resume in anyway

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
what exactly is a teir three? ill send my resume in anyway
Send your resume in stating that you are an NCAA athlete and I'll give you the details asap via email or PM.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of going back to school, in which case i'd definitely be playing tennis. Mark i'll email you on this later.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great opportunity guys! Maybe next year ill be competing ~

StephenCurry

StephenCurry

Awards
Could i get the details of tier three PM'd to me... NCAA athlete. Wanna c if i want to send in my resume...

~Thanks

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
so im curious tho why so many sponsorships,,, and will there be more oppurtunites in teh future.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
so im curious tho why so many sponsorships,,, and will there be more oppurtunites in teh future.
Good question! Why not? We obviously won't get nearly the exposure from 10 as we would through 50. We might not even get as much through 50 as we would through one mega star or pro athlete endorsment contract. But that isn't really the objective here. Obviously we want to help further the athlete's progress in their sport whether they are known at the moment or not. It is about supporting the up and coming athletes right now and helping them get to the top and reach their goals. Honestly it is a tremendous opportunity for those who may never get a sponorship at all otherwise. You would be surprised how difficult it is to get sponosrship these days even for the top amateur athletes at the national level in all sports. We have opened this up to everyone.

There will be more tier two opportunities in 2009. We may or may not open up tier three but we aren't really looking at it until tier two is filled.

Thanks!