Sponsorship Opportunitiy! 50 Athletes Wanted For Team MST 2008

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Let's keep the great resumes coming in! The all talk and no show outlook isn't going to get you anywhere! It's time to put up or shut up and silence your critics! If you plan on being serious and competing at all this year in your sport get your resume sent in. :bb3:


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Thanks man! I just received his resume this morning. Looks great!
    Awesome! I fully endorse Chris as a great athlete (hell he holds a world record!), a great ambassador to his sport, as well as a great human being. He is truly helpful to us lesser lifters, with no attitude, negativity, or ego, and gives of his time and expertise freely. There's a whole Subaru forum of guys who were/are able to take it to the next level, regardless of goals, because of Chris' help and inspiration.

    His approach to lifting is similar to Millennium's approach to supplements: simple, no BS, well-thought-out, and effective.

    Go git em!!!
    •   
       


  3. can i apply? i went 8-0 in beer pong the other night.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  4. Im actually already talking to one of your reps....this really does look like an amazing opportunity. Good luck to anyone who wins.

  5. I do powerlifting meets during the winter, and have placed and gotten trophys in first 2 powerlifting meets.

    I don't know if I will go to any this upcoming winter, but maybe next year. Would this apply?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    I do powerlifting meets during the winter, and have placed and gotten trophys in first 2 powerlifting meets.

    I don't know if I will go to any this upcoming winter, but maybe next year. Would this apply?
    This would apply for sure. feel free to apply!

    Thanks for the interest!

  7. great opportunity....my hockey career is over....

    MST is awesome though....good luck guys

  8. I know I haven't mentioned this yet but there are a few "Tier One" sponsorships open and the right applicants may just get bumped up so if you think you deserve tier one make it be known when you send your resume.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I know I haven't mentioned this yet but there are a few "Tier One" sponsorships open and the right applicants may just get bumped up so if you think you deserve tier one make it be known when you send your resume.
    Sweet I def plan on Winning Big comps this summer!

  10. If i play football in the NCAA will this go against the NCAA policy codes??
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    If i play football in the NCAA will this go against the NCAA policy codes??
    Yes, that is why tier three is pretty much set up for NCAA athletes. It gives you the nearly the same discount structure without some of the other requirments and exposure. If interested let me know.

  12. yeah im really intrested in it. Being in college i dont have that much money and i spend all the money i get a month ($220) on supplements.

  13. what exactly is a teir three? ill send my resume in anyway

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pavb10 View Post
    what exactly is a teir three? ill send my resume in anyway
    Send your resume in stating that you are an NCAA athlete and I'll give you the details asap via email or PM.

  15. Im thinking of going back to school, in which case i'd definitely be playing tennis. Mark i'll email you on this later.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  16. Millennium im on my baseball spring trip right now i'll get at you after I get home....Im hitting .455 right now btw
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. Great opportunity guys! Maybe next year ill be competing ~
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  18. Could i get the details of tier three PM'd to me... NCAA athlete. Wanna c if i want to send in my resume...

    ~Thanks

  19. so im curious tho why so many sponsorships,,, and will there be more oppurtunites in teh future.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AABigRick View Post
    so im curious tho why so many sponsorships,,, and will there be more oppurtunites in teh future.
    Good question! Why not? We obviously won't get nearly the exposure from 10 as we would through 50. We might not even get as much through 50 as we would through one mega star or pro athlete endorsment contract. But that isn't really the objective here. Obviously we want to help further the athlete's progress in their sport whether they are known at the moment or not. It is about supporting the up and coming athletes right now and helping them get to the top and reach their goals. Honestly it is a tremendous opportunity for those who may never get a sponorship at all otherwise. You would be surprised how difficult it is to get sponosrship these days even for the top amateur athletes at the national level in all sports. We have opened this up to everyone.

    There will be more tier two opportunities in 2009. We may or may not open up tier three but we aren't really looking at it until tier two is filled.

    Thanks!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Good question! Why not? We obviously won't get nearly the exposure from 10 as we would through 50. We might not even get as much through 50 as we would through one mega star or pro athlete endorsment contract. But that isn't really the objective here. Obviously we want to help further the athlete's progress in their sport whether they are known at the moment or not. It is about supporting the up and coming athletes right now and helping them get to the top and reach their goals. Honestly it is a tremendous opportunity for those who may never get a sponorship at all otherwise. You would be surprised how difficult it is to get sponosrship these days even for the top amateur athletes at the national level in all sports. We have opened this up to everyone.

    There will be more tier two opportunities in 2009. We may or may not open up tier three but we aren't really looking at it until tier two is filled.

    Thanks!
    cool thanks for the explanation. u may be hearing from me again in 2009 then, i wanted to compete strongman this year but injuries and such have kept me at bay from competing. best of luck to ur company

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AABigRick View Post
    cool thanks for the explanation. u may be hearing from me again in 2009 then, i wanted to compete strongman this year but injuries and such have kept me at bay from competing. best of luck to ur company
    Heal up big guy and hit us up in 2009 for sure. If you get healthy before that let me know.

    Thanks!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Heal up big guy and hit us up in 2009 for sure. If you get healthy before that let me know.

    Thanks!
    ill do my best to heal, im taking this week off, shin splints and tendonitus were getting way to severe but a pulled trap and oyeah lasik surgery. so im out of comission and healing this week lol

  24. Well hopefully this gives me an opportunity... for 2008 !!!!

  25. You'll be getting my bio soon Matt
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    You'll be getting my bio soon Matt
    Very Nice! Thanks!

  27. Millennium1 I just sent my resume in, could you please let me know if you got it? I've been having a few e-mail errors lately. Thanks.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by StephenCurry View Post
    Millennium1 I just sent my resume in, could you please let me know if you got it? I've been having a few e-mail errors lately. Thanks.
    Thanks man, it came through the second time.

  29. Matt did you get my pm with bio questions? I will send it again if you didn't, thanks brothah!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Matt did you get my pm with bio questions? I will send it again if you didn't, thanks brothah!
    Sorry man, PM sent
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for a PL sponsorship?
    By rxp1997 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2009, 06:56 PM
  2. Sponsorship Opportunity! 50 Athletes Wanted for Team MST 2008!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 03:14 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 01:22 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2006, 09:30 PM
Log in
Log in