NEW! Cordygen-VO2 Coming Soon!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Here is sneak peek at what is coming up from MST this month!

I'll get you more details in a few days as far as ingredients and FAQs go. :D

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
there she is! she's beautiful.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang i was wondering when the new stuff was coming looks nice

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
dang i was wondering when the new stuff was coming looks nice
This will be released shortly before the new endurance powder so we have lots of new goodies coming up. ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i knew yall had some stuff coming...especially bc u all disappeared for a couple days and it gave me the feeling you were preparing to announce something :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
yea i knew yall had some stuff coming...especially bc u all disappeared for a couple days and it gave me the feeling you were preparing to announce something :)
We are planning to announce something but this isn't the biggest news! ;) Stay tuned!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i will i will check back soon

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So when should I expect that tester bottle promised at my door? :D

Adams

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hell ye product testing for MST is always good news!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
whats the other endurance product that u mentioned when is that to be released?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:eek:

I do owe you Adams, so soon my friend! ;)
OH YEAH BABY!!!

Just in time for me quiting smoking (AGAIN)!!! maybe I wont feel like a little girl on the track :D :D :D

I wasnt referencing our emails before the nutra days... but I'LL TAKE IT!!!!

Didnt know CG-5 could be beat... and I have two more bottle of citrovol waiting!!!

Adams

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
The endurance king over hear wants a slice of this intense pre release supp action over here!!!

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:djparty:

:box:...Can't wait!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
whats the other endurance product that u mentioned when is that to be released?
It's the granddaddy of all endurance supps. Pretty much the new gold standard in the overall endurance category. I can't give too many details just yet but Cordygen-VO2 is a solid lead up to it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's the granddaddy of all endurance supps. Pretty much the new gold standard in the overall endurance category. I can't give too many details just yet but Cordygen-VO2 is a solid lead up to it.
If I was a bltch I think I would be a little wet right now. :D

Adams

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Any pricing available of yet If I dont happen to be a product tester i guess ill have to buy it if its as good as your making it out to be....

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Any pricing available of yet If I dont happen to be a product tester i guess ill have to buy it if its as good as your making it out to be....
The endurance powder will be a better buy than buying a bottle of C5 or C-VO2, Carnage and Citruvol-XS combined. Plus there are a lot of other goodies involved and better potencies.

The C-VO2 will be sold in 36 cap, 120 cap and 240 caps bottles and the pricing isn't completely set just yet. I'll keep everyone apprised.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this stuff sounds real interesting..its very unique and looks like many athletes should be looking at these supps

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this stuff sounds real interesting..its very unique and looks like many athletes should be looking at these supps
Yeah, I had GREAT results with stacking Cordygen-5 and Citruvol. Made my lungs feel like ballons.

Adams

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good, finally something for runners and endurance athletes. It seems not too many people are into endurance athletics on this board.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
will this replace cordy5?
No this won't replace Cordygen5 in our line. Cordygen5 will be very much alive and kicking as it is our top selling product. Cordygen-VO2 may replace Cordygen5 for short distance endurance athletes however. It is formulated for rapid release and effect for the strength athletes as well.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, finally something for runners and endurance athletes. It seems not too many people are into endurance athletics on this board.
Cordygen5 is very much for runners and endurance athletes as is a lot of our line.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
No this won't replace Cordygen5 in our line. Cordygen5 will be very much alive and kicking as it is our top selling product. Cordygen-VO2 may replace Cordygen5 for short distance endurance athletes however. It is formulated for rapid release and effect for the strength athletes as well.
what about stacking to the two??

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
what about stacking to the two??
Many triathletes will like to stack them because the VO2 kicks in really fast for their swim and bike and the Cordygen5 will remain active for their run.

Same scenerio for a boxer in the late rounds ;)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Pffft.

Who the hell does cardio?
You'd be surprised :D The product wasn't formulated necessarily for treadmill use but for endurance sports.

There is more to sport for 99% of athletes than lifting weights ;)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You'd be surprised :D The product wasn't formulated necessarily for treadmill use but for endurance sports.

Very very true!!! lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio is fun, especially long distance running outside. I get much more out of a run than lifting heavy weights!.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Seriously - I've got a bottle of Cordygen5 when it was on sale (I'm such a supp junkie).

Any real help to those of us that just lift?
Not sure when I'll use it, maybe in a few months.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Cardio is fun, especially long distance running outside. I get much more out of a run than lifting heavy weights!.
Naw - watching the pump and vascularity of my biceps develop whilst I do hammer curls, barbell curls, and incline bench dumbell curls arouses me.

My arms ---> hot!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Naw - watching the pump and vascularity of my biceps develop whilst I do hammer curls, barbell curls, and incline bench dumbell curls arouses me.

My arms ---> hot!
What arms are you speaking of?? If these "hot arms" is what you are making a reference to we here at AM.com refer to those as "Hot Twigs" lol jk

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What arms are you speaking of?? If these "hot arm" is what you are making a reference to we here at AM.com refer to those as "Hot Twigs" lol jk
"He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark."

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Any real help to those of us that just lift?
Definately! It will help with muscle recovery between sets due to increased oxygen delivery and ATP regeneration two things that strength athletes need.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I figured that when I bought it.

Something like that would help. Bobo's training routine really makes me winded at times. (It's not short rest between sets either...)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Wondering if your line can be used my a female ? if so what would you recommend for a 400m runner ?
Yea of course, it dosen't have any test boosting qualities, and i'd recommend the Cordygen VO2 for someone who runs the 400.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Yea of course, it dosen't have any test boosting qualities, and i'd recommend the Cordygen VO2 for someone who runs the 400.
X2! Cordygen-VO2 would be better for a 400meter sprinter but Cordygen5 will work very well too. Combine it with Carnage or Citruvol-XS and you are golden.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
X2! Cordygen-VO2 would be better for a 400meter sprinter but Cordygen5 will work very well too. Combine it with Carnage or Citruvol-XS and you are golden.
I should add that it has a normalizing effect on testosterone. If your test levels are low or supressed Cordygen5 or Cordygen-VO2 can help bring them back into the normal ranges which is a plus for athletes regardless of sex.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I should add that it has a normalizing effect on testosterone. If your test levels are low or supressed Cordygen5 or Cordygen-VO2 can help bring them back into the normal ranges which is a plus for athletes regardless of sex.
Exactly...

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Not this athlete. I would hate to lose a week or two in the gym due to an avoidable injury playing some team sport. :rasp: LOL.

Unless of course you count Foosball as a sport. :cheers:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Unless of course you count Foosball as a sport. :cheers:
Haha! No I don't! But I would think that the risk of a wrist or elbow injury from habitual foosball play would be just as counter productive to your training and twice as laughable than injury in an actual team or induvidual sport. LOL

"Dude, I can't train because I have tentonitis from playing foosball 7 days a week" :rofl: