NEW! Cordygen-VO2 Coming Soon!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. How will this product affect your libido ?


  2. I'll def be loggin this during cross country season sponsored or not!!
    •   
       


  3. Your graphic in the first post.... you may be all over it already, but Maximize is misspelled.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    How will this product affect your libido ?
    Positively for the majority.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Your graphic in the first post.... you may be all over it already, but Maximize is misspelled.
    where at (serious)? thanks for the heads.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
    •   
       


  6. I want this tomorrow, haha
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I want this tomorrow, haha
    I want this yesterday, hahaHA!

  8. I bet it will help tremendously in tennis matches.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  9. I want this NOW!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I want this NOW!!

  11. Why are you posting at 1:30 in the afternoon? Shouldn't you be scraping fungus off of caterpillars backs, or harvesting weeds in Siberia, or something?

  12. So any new info or a potential release date? I was thinking of trying Cordygen but may hold off now.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlei View Post
    So any new info or a potential release date? I was thinking of trying Cordygen but may hold off now.
    Most likely another 2 weeks until completion. I should have the write up and faq posted here shortly though.

    Thanks!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Why are you posting at 1:30 in the afternoon? Shouldn't you be scraping fungus off of caterpillars backs, or harvesting weeds in Siberia, or something?
    HaHa! Now back to fungus management

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlei View Post
    So any new info or a potential release date? I was thinking of trying Cordygen but may hold off now.
    You better recant this idiotic statement! :bruce2:

    Try both.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Most likely another 2 weeks until completion. I should have the write up and faq posted here shortly though.

    Thanks!
    2 WEEKS!? That's like 14 days man... that's like... TWO WEEKS!!! Good thing I just got one more bottle of (last, most likely)CG5! Looking forward to the upgrade... just started running outside again, and man does it feel great. Such a great feeling to get off that treadmill.

  17. I am really looking forward to this a lot.

    Matt i'm real beat but I will scan those pics on tomorrow morning and send you all that info.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Most likely another 2 weeks until completion. I should have the write up and faq posted here shortly though.

    Thanks!

    You know i looking forward to this. How are you doing Matt hope all is well
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You know i looking forward to this. How are you doing Matt hope all is well

    Hey Don! Long time no see! Things here are busy, which is good Hopefully things are going well for you too.

    This product is incredible. I can't wait until you get to try it.

    I'm hoping to post the FAQ and write up this week.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Hey Don! Long time no see! Things here are busy, which is good Hopefully things are going well for you too.

    This product is incredible. I can't wait until you get to try it.

    I'm hoping to post the FAQ and write up this week.
    Very cool i will make it a point to check for it and things are going well thanks take care Matt.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. Whats up Matt? Long time, no talk brotha. Wow, a better version of Cordygen sounds impossible, but I believe it coming from MS. I'll be trying this one for sure.

  22. What is the difference between the codyceps that you guys use and stuff that is sold in bulk?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    What is the difference between the codyceps that you guys use and stuff that is sold in bulk?
    Great question.

    The Cordyceps that we use is a highly concentrated biomass cultured hybrid strain that contains higher HEAA content than any other cordyceps available. I guarantee the cordyceps we use has up to 95% more active constituents than most cordyceps bulk powder. I can tell you that most bulk powders I've seen online can't be any good just from the price they are being sold for. Quality cordyceps takes time, effort and money to make.

    I won't post all of the details of how our Cordyceps is cultured at the risk of sounding long winded but it is all available on our website. Our hybrid stuff is biomass cultured (grown on organic grain) for about 6 months and subjected to gas, temperature and atmospheric pressure changes to simulate high altitude conditions. Most other products (especially those from china) are cultured in 7-14 days (liquid fermentation) and aren't worth the TP you wipe with. Trust me, most cordyceps on the market is sub standard crap and all cordyceps raws certainly aren't created equally by any means. Even CS-4 strain can be highly different in potencies due to culturing conditions. Some is good and most is crap.

    The reason why cordyceps never really caught on is because people insisted on using inferior bulk crap Cordyceps ranges in price from $4 to $360 per kilo. Obviously it isn't all worth your money.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Great question.

    The Cordyceps that we use is a highly concentrated biomass cultured hybrid strain that contains higher HEAA content than any other cordyceps available. I guarantee the cordyceps we use has up to 95% more active constituents than most cordyceps bulk powder. I can tell you that most bulk powders I've seen online can't be any good just from the price they are being sold for. Quality cordyceps takes time, effort and money to make.

    I won't post all of the details of how our Cordyceps is cultured at the risk of sounding long winded but it is all available on our website. Our hybrid stuff is biomass cultured (grown on organic grain) cultured for about 6 months and subjected to gas, temperature and atmospheric pressure changes to simulate high altitude conditions. Most other products (especially those from china) are cultured in 7-14 days (liquid fermentation) and aren't worth the TP you wipe with. Trust me, most cordyceps on the market is sub standard crap and all cordyceps raws certainly aren't created equally by any means. Even CS-4 strain can be highly different in potencies due to culturing conditions. Some is good and most is crap.

    The reason why cordyceps never really caught on is because people insisted on using inferior bulk crap Cordyceps ranges in price from $4 to $360 per kilo. Obviously it isn't all worth your money.
    WOW!! Nice Post!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    WOW!! Nice Post!
    x2 very nice
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW! "Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA" Write Up
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 12:17 AM
  2. Cordygen-VO2 has been replaced by new "Cordygen-VO2 ULTRA"
    By lutherblsstt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 09:13 AM
  3. NEW! "CRE-02" Coming Soon!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 09:40 AM
  4. Sublingual pSERM - New Produt Announcement - Coming Soon
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-22-2008, 08:03 PM
  5. NEW NOS ETHER coming soon!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 04:52 PM
Log in
Log in