NEW! Cordygen-VO2 Coming Soon!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Pffft.

Who the hell does cardio?

2. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    what about stacking to the two??
    Many triathletes will like to stack them because the VO2 kicks in really fast for their swim and bike and the Cordygen5 will remain active for their run.

Same scenerio for a boxer in the late rounds
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Pffft.

Who the hell does cardio?
    You'd be surprised The product wasn't formulated necessarily for treadmill use but for endurance sports.

There is more to sport for 99% of athletes than lifting weights

4. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    You'd be surprised The product wasn't formulated necessarily for treadmill use but for endurance sports.

Very very true!!! lol

5. Cardio is fun, especially long distance running outside. I get much more out of a run than lifting heavy weights!.
    •   

6. Seriously - I've got a bottle of Cordygen5 when it was on sale (I'm such a supp junkie).

Any real help to those of us that just lift?
    Not sure when I'll use it, maybe in a few months.

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Cardio is fun, especially long distance running outside. I get much more out of a run than lifting heavy weights!.
    Naw - watching the pump and vascularity of my biceps develop whilst I do hammer curls, barbell curls, and incline bench dumbell curls arouses me.

My arms ---> hot!

8. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Naw - watching the pump and vascularity of my biceps develop whilst I do hammer curls, barbell curls, and incline bench dumbell curls arouses me.

My arms ---> hot!
    What arms are you speaking of?? If these "hot arms" is what you are making a reference to we here at AM.com refer to those as "Hot Twigs" lol jk

9. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    What arms are you speaking of?? If these "hot arm" is what you are making a reference to we here at AM.com refer to those as "Hot Twigs" lol jk
    "He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark."

10. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Any real help to those of us that just lift?
    Definately! It will help with muscle recovery between sets due to increased oxygen delivery and ATP regeneration two things that strength athletes need.

11. I figured that when I bought it.

Something like that would help. Bobo's training routine really makes me winded at times. (It's not short rest between sets either...)

12. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Cordygen5 is very much for runners and endurance athletes as is a lot of our line.
    Wondering if your line can be used my a female ? if so what would you recommend for a 400m runner ?

13. Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Wondering if your line can be used my a female ? if so what would you recommend for a 400m runner ?
    Yea of course, it dosen't have any test boosting qualities, and i'd recommend the Cordygen VO2 for someone who runs the 400.

14. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Yea of course, it dosen't have any test boosting qualities, and i'd recommend the Cordygen VO2 for someone who runs the 400.
    X2! Cordygen-VO2 would be better for a 400meter sprinter but Cordygen5 will work very well too. Combine it with Carnage or Citruvol-XS and you are golden.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    X2! Cordygen-VO2 would be better for a 400meter sprinter but Cordygen5 will work very well too. Combine it with Carnage or Citruvol-XS and you are golden.
    I should add that it has a normalizing effect on testosterone. If your test levels are low or supressed Cordygen5 or Cordygen-VO2 can help bring them back into the normal ranges which is a plus for athletes regardless of sex.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I should add that it has a normalizing effect on testosterone. If your test levels are low or supressed Cordygen5 or Cordygen-VO2 can help bring them back into the normal ranges which is a plus for athletes regardless of sex.
    Exactly...

17. I need some of this!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Not this athlete. I would hate to lose a week or two in the gym due to an avoidable injury playing some team sport. LOL.

Unless of course you count Foosball as a sport.

19. Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz View Post

Unless of course you count Foosball as a sport.
    Haha! No I don't! But I would think that the risk of a wrist or elbow injury from habitual foosball play would be just as counter productive to your training and twice as laughable than injury in an actual team or induvidual sport. LOL

"Dude, I can't train because I have tentonitis from playing foosball 7 days a week"

20. How will this product affect your libido ?

21. I'll def be loggin this during cross country season sponsored or not!!

22. Your graphic in the first post.... you may be all over it already, but Maximize is misspelled.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    How will this product affect your libido ?
    Positively for the majority.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Your graphic in the first post.... you may be all over it already, but Maximize is misspelled.
    where at (serious)? thanks for the heads.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

25. I want this tomorrow, haha
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

26. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I want this tomorrow, haha
    I want this yesterday, hahaHA!

27. I bet it will help tremendously in tennis matches.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

28. I want this NOW!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I want this NOW!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cordygen 5 vs Cordygen Ultra V02
    By jtterrible in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 10:28 AM
  2. Cordygen 5