Somnidren-GH Review

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I received a sample of this with my Rag, and I figured I would post a review here for you guys. I also took it with a dose of ZMK for maximum potency.

Taste: 5/10 It reminded me of a very bad mixed drink somehow, it had a sort of nasty-vodka aftertaste mixed with a citrus-y tang. It's definitely not something I sipped slowly despite my initial prediction.

Mixability: 10/10? I mixed it to the fill line, gave it a shake and drank it down. Didn't notice any graininess or foam, so no problems here.

Effects: It didn't stop my mind from wandering when I hit the pillow 30 minutes afterwards like melatonin does, but it sure started making me feel woozy. I didn't get the same GABA rush as when I take 2.5g plain, but it was a definitely sedating effect. What was most profound were my dreams; I personally almost never remember my dreams. I actually woke up 3 times because I was having such vivid dreams, which has never happened before. I sometimes get dreams when I start taking ZMA after stopping, but otherwise I'll remember them maybe once a month . Waking up from dreams isn't necessarily a good thing, but this deep help give me a deep sleep.

Unfortunately I only had a single sample so I can't give you a continuous review, but it definitely has an effect on sleep quality! It didn't knock me out like I was expecting, but I had a lot on my mind and didn't try and calm myself down prebed like I sometimes do; I wanted to give it a good run for its money!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review big guy! It's very much appreciated.

Just curious, do you take melatonin often?

The dreams are much more pronounced when stacked with ZMK too :D