• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 6 grams
Servings per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
GH-XS (Somatotropin releasing Complex)

Proprietary blend of Butyropin (Gaba & Phenibut), Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 20% L-dopa), Choline Bitartrate, Dmae Bitartrate, L-Tyrosine,l-Theanine, Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCL 1250%), PEA (Phenylethylamine HCL)
4195 mg **
SOMATOSTAT-X (Somatostatin Inhibiting complex)

Proprietary Blend of Pantothenic acid (D-calcium pantothenate & pantethine 1500%), N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, L-Cysteine (as HCL Monohydrate), Magnesium (as Glycinate, orotate, and Phosphate 6% elemental), Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols 167%) & Zinc (Zinc Citrate 23% elemental)
996 mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural Flavorings including orange and grapefruit,stevia,xylitol,<00.2% sucralose

First off i'd like to thank millenium 1 for the samples i received. I can't wait to eventually getting around to trying them all.

Now i've never had great success with supplements for sleep. There's really only one other product from a board sponsor that i use that's effective for myself in inducing good quality sleep. I took my sample dose after work 2 nights ago on an empty stomach. Approximately 15-20 minutes later i began to notice the effects. First the gaba rush of some mild shortness of breath that lasted only about 5 mins or so. After that had subsided as i continued browsing on the computer i felt a complete sense of relaxation. It was a pleasant effect that i don't typically get from most sleep inducing supplements.

Needless to say at this point i was ready to hit the sack. During the night i had some of the most vivid and lucid dreams that i've had in recent memory. When i say that i mean it very sincerely. I remember waking up the next morning and thinking....WOW! I'd have to say this was the most effective product i've tried to date in this regard. I've already purchased some more Somnidren-GH and plan on using it now to gauge it's GH effects in the long run.

Thanks again millenium sports technologies for the opportunity to try it out. I highly recommend this supplement in all regards for its sleep induction effects. :D

Last edited:
crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. Maybe I'll give this one a go sometime. Hows the shortness of breath though?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good. Maybe I'll give this one a go sometime. Hows the shortness of breath though?
Honestly christine i've used many other gaba products before and this is very tolerable. I used to be very concerned with the effects because of my asthma, but i've never had an issue to date. I definately encourage this product for sleep induction. :D

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag &amp;amp;amp; it Roks
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the review!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
its not bad C, lasts a few minutes for me, scared me the first time though cause it was my first experience with gaba...but it was alll good, and slept like a baby

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review T1! I'm glad the samples worked well for you. Thanks for the purchase, very much appreciated ;)

Let me know how it goes as you get a bit into it.

Keep kicking butt my friend!:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the review T1! I'm glad the samples worked well for you. Thanks for the purchase, very much appreciated ;)

Let me know how it goes as you get a bit into it.

Keep kicking butt my friend!:thumbsup:
Absolutely! I'll have a much more detailed review posted after i run this for a bit and gauge its overall effects over a 1-2 month time period. Thanks again buddy.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
awesome review, brother!!! :dance:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick little update. I've continued to use Somnidren-GH 3-4 nights a week for sleep. The results are just as pronounced and gratifying as the first time i took it.

This really is a great sleep product guys, nice job! I plan on taking it more consistently in the near future to gauge the overall GH effects. Now that i think about it i'm almost out, time to head over to nutra to make a nice hefty order with a few Somnidren-GH in there haha!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick little update. I've continued to use Somnidren-GH 3-4 nights a week for sleep. The results are just as pronounced and gratifying as the first time i took it.

This really is a great sleep product guys, nice job! I plan on taking it more consistently in the near future to gauge the overall GH effects. Now that i think about it i'm almost out, time to head over to nutra to make a nice hefty order with a few Somnidren-GH in there haha!
Thanks man! I'm glad you are getting the proper effects. It is the only product I can't seem to get away from myself.

Thanks for the purchase and support! It means a lot to me. :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man! I'm glad you are getting the proper effects. It is the only product I can't seem to get away from myself.

Thanks for the purchase and support! It means a lot to me. :thumbsup:
Thank you for a great product! :cheers: