Somnidren Final Review

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Somnidren Final Review

-First, just to repeat I took this while in a small caloric deficit, with the goal of recomp and fat loss, while preserving as much mass as possible.
-Coming in i was looking to test this product to see how it affected sleep, recovery, and mass and strength retention within a caloric deficit.
-I dosed with the 5 day on, 2 day off protocol.
-Previous sleep aids used and that I will compare to are Phenibut, Bulk Powerfull, and Valerian Root.

Mass and Strength Retention
Score: 7.5/10
-I retained the majority of my strength, with small loss on low rep sets, with increased endurance on higher rep sets.
-I dropped creatine during this log and was on nothing else that ever helps with my strength and still am extremely pleased with how much i kept.
-I believe I did not lose any muscle while on this log and recomped very nicely(I lost roughly 3lbs on the scale)

Recovery
Score: 8.5/10
-While in a slight caloric deficit, I tend to get some pretty intense DOMS the day after working out, but while using Somnidren they were lessened to a great extent.
-I trained body parts twice a week and recovered and was ready to go for anything two days after working a body part.

Sleep​
Score: 9/10
-This is probably the main reason many will want to take this product, as it is labeled to be used before bed in order to enhance and improve sleep.
-This is where the product really shined in my opinion, offering great enhancement in ability to fall asleep and achieve deeper sleep from the first dose.
1)Noticed flushing of skin, deeper breathing, and feeling of bliss that helped falling asleep much easier.(While the skin tingles and breathing lessened as tolerance built up)
2)Had slightly more dreams and woke up refreshed with no morning fog to overcome.

Misc. Info and Comparison to other similar Products​
-One noted benefit was the increase of mood as the log went on, i handled stress better and in general felt much better.
-This product definitely improved my sleep better than Bulk Powerfull, valerian root, or phenibut.
-Not as good for strength as the Bulk PF, but this also helps you to fall asleep while the i felt PF helped more with getting a deeper sleep.
-Small dosing during the day helped improve stress and gave feeling of bliss much like larger doses of Pheni but did not give same kinda after affects

Closing Comments

I would like to thank MST for this opportunity to test this. I say this is great for anyone looking to preserve mass on a cut, needs help sleeping, or looking for increased recovery. I also recommend its use if you are only looking for something to help you sleep occasionally when u need it, and for small doses during times of stress. Two thumbs up and I will be buying more of this when exams roll around...and ill post about it just to show that i truly do believe in this product.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Somnidren Final Review

-First, just to repeat I took this while in a small caloric deficit, with the goal of recomp and fat loss, while preserving as much mass as possible.
-Coming in i was looking to test this product to see how it affected sleep, recovery, and mass and strength retention within a caloric deficit.
-I dosed with the 5 day on, 2 day off protocol.
-Previous sleep aids used and that I will compare to are Phenibut, Bulk Powerfull, and Valerian Root.

Mass and Strength Retention
Score: 7.5/10
-I retained the majority of my strength, with small loss on low rep sets, with increased endurance on higher rep sets.
-I dropped creatine during this log and was on nothing else that ever helps with my strength and still am extremely pleased with how much i kept.
-I believe I did not lose any muscle while on this log and recomped very nicely(I lost roughly 3lbs on the scale)

Recovery
Score: 8.5/10
-While in a slight caloric deficit, I tend to get some pretty intense DOMS the day after working out, but while using Somnidren they were lessened to a great extent.
-I trained body parts twice a week and recovered and was ready to go for anything two days after working a body part.

Sleep​
Score: 9/10
-This is probably the main reason many will want to take this product, as it is labeled to be used before bed in order to enhance and improve sleep.
-This is where the product really shined in my opinion, offering great enhancement in ability to fall asleep and achieve deeper sleep from the first dose.
1)Noticed flushing of skin, deeper breathing, and feeling of bliss that helped falling asleep much easier.(While the skin tingles and breathing lessened as tolerance built up)
2)Had slightly more dreams and woke up refreshed with no morning fog to overcome.

Misc. Info and Comparison to other similar Products​
-One noted benefit was the increase of mood as the log went on, i handled stress better and in general felt much better.
-This product definitely improved my sleep better than Bulk Powerfull, valerian root, or phenibut.
-Not as good for strength as the Bulk PF, but this also helps you to fall asleep while the i felt PF helped more with getting a deeper sleep.
-Small dosing during the day helped improve stress and gave feeling of bliss much like larger doses of Pheni but did not give same kinda after affects

Closing Comments

I would like to thank MST for this opportunity to test this. I say this is great for anyone looking to preserve mass on a cut, needs help sleeping, or looking for increased recovery. I also recommend its use if you are only looking for something to help you sleep occasionally when u need it, and for small doses during times of stress. Two thumbs up and I will be buying more of this when exams roll around...and ill post about it just to show that i truly do believe in this product.

Great end to a great log! I can't thank you enough for helping us out. Your log was top notch and very informative.

I'm glad you found Somnidren-Gh to beneficial while on a cut. Anything to keep you from losing muscle is a plus.

Please don't hesitate to call if you need anything at all. I'm always here to help.

Thanks again! We'll always be looking for great testers so keep an eye out if you see anything from us come up that you are interested in.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm so anxious to use up my samples!

I've always, and I mean always, have had a very difficult time falling asleep. I don't know if I suffer from insomnia or what, but I have yet to be diagnosed by a medical professional. I'm what's known as a 'night owl,' but that's usually because I can never sleep at night. Probably an estimated 8 out of 10 times, if I were to try and lay down to go to bed at a decent hour, chances are I'd most likely just toss and turn for countless hours, and just end up getting out of bed to watch TV or something. Very rarely can I get to bed at a reasonable hour and get a full night's rest. It makes me miserable and interferes with my daily schedule. It makes any conflicts much more stressful and I get very sluggish at work. Usually what ends up happening is, I'll be up all night and eventually feel like taking a nap sometime in the late afternoon hours. I'll lay down and end up falling into a much deeper sleep than expected, so I usually won't end up waking up until sometime later on in the evening or maybe even around midnight. Then, again, I can't get back to sleep. Even when I try forcing myself.

I'm looking forward to trying Somnidren and I'm almost positive that it will make a huge difference in my sleeping cycle. The only times that I ever really feel refreshed are when I'm sick and take NyQuil Liqui-Caps. They put me out and into a very deep sleep. I swear they're legal roofies.

I'll be getting around to using my sample and reviewing it.

simpleton

Banned
Awards
I'm so anxious to use up my samples!

I've always, and I mean always, have had a very difficult time falling asleep. I don't know if I suffer from insomnia or what, but I have yet to be diagnosed by a medical professional. I'm what's known as a 'night owl,' but that's usually because I can never sleep at night. Probably an estimated 8 out of 10 times, if I were to try and lay down to go to bed at a decent hour, chances are I'd most likely just toss and turn for countless hours, and just end up getting out of bed to watch TV or something. Very rarely can I get to bed at a reasonable hour and get a full night's rest. It makes me miserable and interferes with my daily schedule. It makes any conflicts much more stressful and I get very sluggish at work. Usually what ends up happening is, I'll be up all night and eventually feel like taking a nap sometime in the late afternoon hours. I'll lay down and end up falling into a much deeper sleep than expected, so I usually won't end up waking up until sometime later on in the evening or maybe even around midnight. Then, again, I can't get back to sleep. Even when I try forcing myself.

I'm looking forward to trying Somnidren and I'm almost positive that it will make a huge difference in my sleeping cycle. The only times that I ever really feel refreshed are when I'm sick and take NyQuil Liqui-Caps. They put me out and into a very deep sleep. I swear they're legal roofies.

I'll be getting around to using my sample and reviewing it.
i'm the same way, have been for years. really interferes with my school/work. i'm the type where i lay down and i can't shut my mind off, i think about my day, the next day, what i have to do, etc. anyways, looking forward to your review.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm the same way, have been for years. really interferes with my school/work. i'm the type where i lay down and i can't shut my mind off, i think about my day, the next day, what i have to do, etc. anyways, looking forward to your review.
I really wish someone from MST would see my short story above and offer me an opportunity to log the product. ;)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I really wish someone from MST would see my short story above and offer me an opportunity to log the product. ;)
HaHa, did you use the sample? How did it work? And where were you when we were running the last tester thread? ;)

There will be opportunity shortly after the Rok testing is underway.

Thanks for the support!