Shred-xs Blowout Sale!

1. Registered User
    Answers

Thumbs up Shred-xs Blowout Sale!

SHRED-XS IS ON SALE AT NP FOR THE ROCK BOTTOM PRICE OF $14.95 65% OFF RETAIL

Shred-XS (60 caps) By: Millennium Sport Technologies

Get it while you can at this price!

2. Registered User
    Answers

great price guys, may have to make an order soon
  3. Registered User
    Answers

gadamn!!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

I'm hoping this is still on sale when I start work. This is quite a deal.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Have been looking at getting some. Whats the difference between this and the hardcore version?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D1esel View Post
    Have been looking at getting some. Whats the difference between this and the hardcore version?
    The Shred-XS is a lower stimulant fat burner incorporating thermogenic, thyrogenic and adaptogenic indredients where the Shred-Hardcore is a higher stimulant (about double) fat burner with double the adaptogenic content for adrenal protection.

I like them both but I prefer the original Shred-XS because of the low stimulant quality. I makes for good clean energy without a crash. The energy from hardcore is more pronounced but still with no crash.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Having almost finished a cycle of Reset AD to get me off my lifetime of caffeine addiction I think the original will be best suited to me thanks for the response mate. I can see a stack of Shred-XS and DCP coming up next :0
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Something else I should ask. Dosage wise it says 2-4 per day, what is the best timing to look at dosing shred-xs if I am going to stack it with DCP?
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by D1esel View Post
    Something else I should ask. Dosage wise it says 2-4 per day, what is the best timing to look at dosing shred-xs if I am going to stack it with DCP?
    Personally I would use two caps in the morning and ride it all day. Stacked with the DCP you probably won't need any further stimulant effect and the fat burning will be solid. It was really formulated to work well at two per day. You could take one cap in the morning and one in the afternoon or preworkout. There really isn't any need to take 4 per day imo especially since you just ran some Reset-AD. Let's be gentle to those adrenals
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Personally I would use two caps in the morning and ride it all day. Stacked with the DCP you probably won't need any further stimulant effect and the fat burning will be solid. It was really formulated to work well at two per day. You could take one cap in the morning and one in the afternoon or preworkout. There really isn't any need to take 4 per day imo especially since you just ran some Reset-AD. Let's be gentle to those adrenals
    I was hoping you would say 2 a day as 4 seemed a little excessive. Yeah have finally got myself off the caffeine addiction and want to keep it that way
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LAST CHANCE: Xtend Watermelon Blowout SALE!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 02:16 PM
  2. Xtend Watermelon Blowout SALE!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 10:49 PM
  3. Blowout Sale on BDC T-1 ! ! ! !
    By Power Nutrition in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 04:51 PM