Ragnarok Availability

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
You guys know when Nutra will be getting more Rag in? It says they're sold out and I finally got some cash to buy up some of this business.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
You guys know when Nutra will be getting more Rag in? It says they're sold out and I finally got some cash to buy up some of this business.
I'll send Matt an email to see what's up.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
They actually have two orders in right now. One should arrive Monday morning and the other should be there on Thursday or Friday.

Worst case scenerio, we'll price match in the case of out of stock status at any vendor. Feel free to email or PM for details.

Thanks in advance for the purchase! You might hold off until the first to pick up Rok because it will be going on sale at NP. :D

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
ah excellent man, Ill do just that -- thanks you guys :D

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
I saw that it says Ragnarok ships in 2 to 4 days, when do you guys expect NP to get some more? I'm anxious to get my hands on some.

Thanks

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I saw that it says Ragnarok ships in 2 to 4 days, when do you guys expect NP to get some more? I'm anxious to get my hands on some.

Thanks
The new and Improved Crushing punch should have arrived today. NP ordered the other flavors yesterday and the ETA for that order is the 22nd.

Thanks a million! Hit me with a PM or email me if you need more info.

-Matt

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
hey guys -- I got some crushing punch and it is yum and I love it but sometimes I don't get to workout til later on in the day (like 7:30) and the caffiene gets me good.. but nutra has been out of the caffien-free for a million..

soooo maybe u send nutra blue raz caffiene-free maybe plz so i buy?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
hey guys -- I got some crushing punch and it is yum and I love it but sometimes I don't get to workout til later on in the day (like 7:30) and the caffiene gets me good.. but nutra has been out of the caffien-free for a million..

soooo maybe u send nutra blue raz caffiene-free maybe plz so i buy?

Yeah, the new batch of Blue Raz caffeine free is on the way to us now. It will get to NP in a couple of weeks. They do have the new yummy watermelon caffeine free right now.

I personally workout late so I mix a half serving or Crushing Punch and a half serving of Warrior Melon Caffeine free together and it makes a perfect evening workout mix. Tastes incredible too :D