MST Product Review - AnabolicMinds.com

MST Product Review

1. Elite Member

Thumbs up MST Product Review

First off I would like to thank Matt and Millenium for sending a bunch of samples up here to Canada for me to try. I asked to try some Ragnorak and got a box of goodies, so im pumped.

I am going to use this thread to leave a small review of each of the products I received.

Ragnorak - blue raz and fruit punch
    ZMK
    Somnidren GH
    Shred XS Hardcore
    Cordygen 5

Ill start tomorrow and add to it as I use the products...

thanks again guys, great company and cant wait to get started.
    :dl:

2. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Good luck! Can't wait to hear your thoughts.
  3. Senior Member

fo shigga do!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
    •   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

all great products
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Elite Member

well due to maddness i havent been in the gym, big night tonight for New Years, so happy New years guys...

Reviews to come Wednesday!
  6. Elite Member

With the craziness of the holidays ending I got around to trying my first sample of Somnidren gh last night. I have yet to get at the other samples yet,but will use them all this week.

I took my S-gh around 10:30 last night with some water and layed down to watch ssome sports highlights. Around 10:45 i felt relaxed and calm...but not tired....11 - then 11:15 came around and I seemed alert but relaxed. It took me til 11:45 to fall asleep which is very normal for me, i can never fall asleep right away.

Here's where I loved Somnidren the most. Usually I am up every couple of hours to get a drink, use the washroom, etc...I was out like a light when I fell asleep and didnt even move again until my alarm went off at 6:45 am. For me thats huge, I know thats not a ton of sleep, but sound solid 7 hours without interuption is amazing for me.

I slept like a log, no interuptions, no washroom trips!

Other thing I found was that I woke up right away, wasnt overly groggy, etc. Usually take a few minutes to get my a$$ out of bed in the morning, expecially after holiday break, but i was up wide awake and ready to hit the gym.

I am going to try the ZMK tonight alone, then ZMK with Somnidren tomrrow night to see if I notice anything different.

I am heading back to the gym tonight for a shoulder workout and will try my first sample of Ragnorak (crushing punch!).

More to come!
  7. Senior Member

great review! waking up at 6:45 on break?! come on, man!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
  8. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    great review! waking up at 6:45 on break?! come on, man!
    i never sleep in, love morning workouts!
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    i never sleep in, love morning workouts!
    i tried for weeks to get into morning workouts... eeehhh i gotta give it another go. i just couldnt get the intensity or focus in the mornings. plus i have the hardest time getting out of bed.
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    i tried for weeks to get into morning workouts... eeehhh i gotta give it another go. i just couldnt get the intensity or focus in the mornings. plus i have the hardest time getting out of bed.
    The trick is to give yourself at least an hour, maybe 2 after getting out of bed to actually reaching the gym, plus stims
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    yeah...i cant work out at night...by the time i get home from school, or work im ready to relax.

PLus my gym at 7am is not busy, which i love
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    The trick is to give yourself at least an hour, maybe 2 after getting out of bed to actually reaching the gym, plus stims
    aye... that makes sense... prob take some time to get used to waking up that early, but it wont kill me.
  13. Elite Member

yeah man once its routine its easy. I cant handle sleeping in either, feel like I waste my day if im in bed past 8am..
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

me too. average week day is up at 5-530, read emails, pop pills, take preworkout drink, make + eat breakfast, periworkout drink, possibly make lunch, head off to the gym around 7.
    This space for rent

15. Senior Member

morning workouts are decent, but i love going in the evening. i used to wake up at 4:30 before school and go but i was so tired for the rest of the day.
  16. Elite Member

Last night I used just the ZMK on its own before bed, i was dead tired so out like a light, but did wake upa few times during the night. Not that much to report, going to use somnidren with ZMK tonight.

didnt make it back to the gym last night, so today will be my first Rag workout. Update later tonight
  17. Elite Member

Rag time.

lil background info:
    pre-workout drinks usually have me running to the bathroom not to the weights. I havent found 1 yet that I liked. No-xplode, wtf pumped, horsepower, etc......they all either gave me mad jitters, or had me running to the toilet!!
    After 1 sample of Ragnorak, im ok!!..hahah

Took my dose @ 230 today (not big on day workouts, like mornings, but I was going with my gf today), felt it kick in about 20-25 minutes later. Good energy, no jitters, I wasnt cracked out like on NO Xplode, and it didnt mess up my stomach, which is huuuuuuuge for me.

Chest workout @ 3, felt great, clean energy, great pump, and solid focus throughout my workout.

I may have found a pre-workout that will work for me. But, it was just one sample, so i will try again tomorrow and let everyone know if it was a fluke or not.

** ps- blue raz flavour tastes great.
  18. Senior Member

nice review! i have a lot of problems with pre-workout supplements, too. i hate running to the bathroom mid workout.
  19. Elite Member

Somnidren + ZMK = Out Cold

So last night I took Somnidren with my ZMK, previous I did them both separate. I took both @ 11, by 11:30 I could barely keep my eyes open, trying to write an email I gave up and rolled over and went to sleep.

I was sooooo relaxed and tired I literally passed out, and honestly didnt move again until 8am. The only thing about that is that my alarm was set for 6:30!!!!

I was going to go to the gym before work, I have my alarm set to a radio station and usually am up right away to some kinda music blasting.
    My alarm blared music for a good hour and a half before someone had to ocme in my room and wake me up!

Im not a heavy sleeper, usually wake up to the slightest noise, so this was crazy for me. I love it, but dont think I will use it if I have an important meeting, or exam the next morning. ** has anyone else reported this guys??

1 side effect I noticed last night was that about 10 minutes after taking the ZMK and Somnidren together I got very flush, it didnt happen when I took each separate. I took the somnidren with strawberry kiwi juice this time instead of water, nothing else I ate or drank was different. May have been a weird coincidence, but it felt like a niacin flush. I dont mind the flush feeling, actually kinda weird but I like it, so it wasnt a bad thing, just thought id report it.

So unfortunatly my testing of Somnidren is over, I am definetly going to grab a bottle of both S-gh and ZMK when I get some extra cash (student), cause I loved how deep of a sleep I had last night.

2nd workout with Rag tonight!
  20. Senior Member

Somnidren + ZMK = Out Cold

So last night I took Somnidren with my ZMK, previous I did them both separate. I took both @ 11, by 11:30 I could barely keep my eyes open, trying to write an email I gave up and rolled over and went to sleep.

I was sooooo relaxed and tired I literally passed out, and honestly didnt move again until 8am. The only thing about that is that my alarm was set for 6:30!!!!

I was going to go to the gym before work, I have my alarm set to a radio station and usually am up right away to some kinda music blasting.
    My alarm blared music for a good hour and a half before someone had to ocme in my room and wake me up!

Im not a heavy sleeper, usually wake up to the slightest noise, so this was crazy for me. I love it, but dont think I will use it if I have an important meeting, or exam the next morning. ** has anyone else reported this guys??

1 side effect I noticed last night was that about 10 minutes after taking the ZMK and Somnidren together I got very flush, it didnt happen when I took each separate. I took the somnidren with strawberry kiwi juice this time instead of water, nothing else I ate or drank was different. May have been a weird coincidence, but it felt like a niacin flush. I dont mind the flush feeling, actually kinda weird but I like it, so it wasnt a bad thing, just thought id report it.

So unfortunatly my testing of Somnidren is over, I am definetly going to grab a bottle of both S-gh and ZMK when I get some extra cash (student), cause I loved how deep of a sleep I had last night.

2nd workout with Rag tonight!
    The flush is completely normal with S-GH. A lot of GABA users experience a flush, which is similar to a niacin flush. I'm not sure if anything in the juice may have strengthened the effects of GABA or anything like that, though. I like kiwi's are high in Vitamin C and ALA, but they shouldn't really affect anything. Maybe Matt will chime in.
  21. Elite Member

Alright guys, i dont wanna get repetitive in here, but Im now a huge fan.

Somnidren-gh is amazing
    Ragnorak is the first pre workout ive ever liked, I WILL be getting some of this, the Crushing Punch Flavour is amazing, had 2 great workouts the past days

thanks for the samples boys!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  188 lbs.

Ragnorak - the best flavoring period.. love this stuff..

Somnidren GH- just ordered a bottle took it one night... and it knocked me out... will be doing a 3 day review .. next week

Shred XS Hardcore- Since its on sale now.. i will give it a try
  23. Senior Member

Somnidren-gh is amazing
    Ragnorak is the first pre workout ive ever liked, I WILL be getting some of this, the Crushing Punch Flavour is amazing, had 2 great workouts the past days

Thanks for the kind words, brother! Glad you're enjoying them!
  24. Senior Member

Thanks for the great reviews John! I'm glad everything worked out well for you.

I have been knocked out cold several times from the combination of Somnidren-Gh and ZMK to the point where I could have been the victom of a crime and not known it.

I have to get my Aspire36 review up for you fellas. I appreciate the samples and they worked great! I'll get over there by the end of the weekend and post my thoughts. I'm smelling a trade big guy!

Thanks again and have a great weekend!
  25. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I have to get my Aspire36 review up for you fellas. I appreciate the samples and they worked great! I'll get over there by the end of the weekend and post my thoughts. I'm smelling a trade big guy!

Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Rag time.

lil background info:
    pre-workout drinks usually have me running to the bathroom not to the weights. I havent found 1 yet that I liked. No-xplode, wtf pumped, horsepower, etc......they all either gave me mad jitters, or had me running to the toilet!!
    After 1 sample of Ragnorak, im ok!!..hahah

Took my dose @ 230 today (not big on day workouts, like mornings, but I was going with my gf today), felt it kick in about 20-25 minutes later. Good energy, no jitters, I wasnt cracked out like on NO Xplode, and it didnt mess up my stomach, which is huuuuuuuge for me.

Chest workout @ 3, felt great, clean energy, great pump, and solid focus throughout my workout.

I may have found a pre-workout that will work for me. But, it was just one sample, so i will try again tomorrow and let everyone know if it was a fluke or not.

** ps- blue raz flavour tastes great.
    told ya you'd love it!

1 scoop and im in attack mode at the gym..its intense.

i cant stand pre-workouts that are caffeine stacked with too much caffeine.. gotta give credit to MST for making a product that has the 'right' amount without going overboard. i still gotta try the stim free thou... time for a re-order
  27. Elite Member

you did tell me Dave, sorry for not listening..lol...i just never liked these type of Products in the past...Rag is amazing..

oh, and 2 tubs just got to my doorstep yesterdaY!!..im VERY happy...Crushing Punch is one of, if not the best tasting powder supp on the market!
  28. Senior Member

oh, and 2 tubs just got to my doorstep yesterdaY!!..im VERY happy...Crushing Punch is one of, if not the best tasting powder supp on the market!
    haha, nice! gotta agree with you there. ragnarok pre and xtend during... doesn't get much better than that for taste!!
  29. Banned

I'll be taking my ZMK and Somnidren-GH samples one of these nights.

I just wish I could obtain a sample of MVP as well, to go along with the ZMK.
  30. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Somnidren-gh is amazing

John was that the original Punch Flavour? I'm going to start logging the new flavour probably next Friday and judging by your review I can't wait to see what this newer and better flavour will be.

I remember Axis' SMASH which is probably the best tasting Fruit Punch flavour I've used, so I'm interested how this will compare.
  31. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    John was that the original Punch Flavour? I'm going to start logging the new flavour probably next Friday and judging by your review I can't wait to see what this newer and better flavour will be.

I remember Axis' SMASH which is probably the best tasting Fruit Punch flavour I've used, so I'm interested how this will compare.
    nope i had the new punch, and have 2 tubs now i love it sooo much, your gonna love it bro....

ps....nice to see a canadian getting in on the testing!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clear Edge Product Review
    By quigs in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 08:01 PM
  2. product review- Cap Barbell Arm blaster
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2006, 08:41 PM
  3. Upcoming product review: Nutrex Vitargo
    By DieTrying in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1