Somnidren-GH and Sleep Apnea

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do the Faq mention that u shouldnt take Somnidren if u have sleep apnea?? I would guess that u think the user might go into too deep a sleep and not wake from an apnea? Is this your reasoning? This really sux, because I am really anxious to use S-GH.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Why do the Faq mention that u shouldnt take Somnidren if u have sleep apnea?? I would guess that u think the user might go into too deep a sleep and not wake from an apnea? Is this your reasoning? This really sux, because I am really anxious to use S-GH.
The mentioning of sleep apnea on the label warning and FAQ are certainly a disclaimer that should be considered if you suffer from the disorder. Like with most sleep aids there is a potential problem with S-GH and sleep apnea due to the mechanics involved with the disorder. We have not specifically tested the product on sleep apnea patients and we would advise that if you choose to use S-GH that you do so with caution and start with the smallest dose possible.

Are you currently taking any other supps for sleep? If so how does your sleep apnea respond to that supplement? Since every sleep apnea case is a little different you would be the best judge.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have taken L-tryptophan, melatonin and valerian and havent had any problems with any of those. Not really sure if my sleep apnea is affected in an adverse way, but the wife has never said anything. I think i will buy the Somi-GH and try it out regardless. Thanks

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I have taken L-tryptophan, melatonin and valerian and havent had any problems with any of those. Not really sure if my sleep apnea is affected in an adverse way, but the wife has never said anything. I think i will buy the Somi-GH and try it out regardless. Thanks
Let us know how it goes

Thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have light sleep apnea, and somnidren has not worsened it

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I have light sleep apnea, and somnidren has not worsened it
Thats good news. I've had a few people give positive feedback on S-GH and sleep apnea since this thread posted but most say they have a slight case and not severe.