Tried Ragnarok tonight :)

  1. Tried Ragnarok tonight :)


    Friggin wicked!

    I'm getting two tubs, one with the stims and one without, i had an amazing workout and this is after 3 days of the flu. Pumps and endurance where awesome, the taste of the non stim one is wicked the, stim one is more so-so but who cares. And most importantly........no upset stomach! Alot of pre-workout formula's taste like ass and mess up my stomach i just got wicked pumps and energy, and strength!

    MST you guys are really impressing me, i'm currently using MVP/ZMK and i'll be adding this and possibly some somnidren gh


  2. ive always wanted to try Rag, have heard nothing but great things

  3. i really like it and the Melon flavor is GREAT
    •   
       


  4. i used the melon stim free....that stuff tasted soooooo good

  5. mst....sample?..tub?..haha...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    Friggin wicked!

    I'm getting two tubs, one with the stims and one without, i had an amazing workout and this is after 3 days of the flu. Pumps and endurance where awesome, the taste of the non stim one is wicked the, stim one is more so-so but who cares. And most importantly........no upset stomach! Alot of pre-workout formula's taste like ass and mess up my stomach i just got wicked pumps and energy, and strength!

    MST you guys are really impressing me, i'm currently using MVP/ZMK and i'll be adding this and possibly some somnidren gh
    Thanks CHAPS! I'm glad it worked well for you. Especially after the flu. We are really trying to put out some solid products, it is nice that they are starting to get noticed.

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    mst....sample?..tub?..haha...
    Samples are always available my man! (well when we get caught up )
    Shoot me an email or PM and I'll get you taken care of.

    Oh, speaking of which.......I'm still waiting on my aspire36 samples

  7. i have 4 tubs sitting here waiting for the new year to roll around

  8. glad you enjoyed it! is that you in your avy? if so, damn impressive physique!! the pslin must be doing you well!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  9. I ordered a tub and it came in monday. Blue Raz tastes like cotton candy and it just gets better from there. I'm telling everyone I can about this stuff.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post

    Oh, speaking of which.......I'm still waiting on my aspire36 samples
    john, ill see if i can get you a sample of my Rag in your next shipment.. im not sure if they will ship samples to canada...


    Whats your addy man? Id be happy to get some aspire samples out to you!

    Ragnarok is my favorite pre-workout... just enough stims so that you dont get jittery.. i can definitely feel the CM as well. gotta love the discounted flavors for $20...

    Interested in the stim free... from the looks of the label, im guessing there is some energy / stimulation to it ???
    Focal Fury™ 800mg †
    Proprietary Focus & Drive Blend Of L-Taurine AKG, L-Tyrosine AKG, Glucoronolactone, DMAE Bitartrate, Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins 1% Salidrosides)


    thinking i might need to get this for my PM workouts.

  11. Hey Dave, I made sure john's sample pack was shipped last week. He should be getting really soon if it hasn't arrived yet. Canada is a little slow sometimes but I tried to hook him up good

    He had the Aspire samples sent for me so I'll be seeing those soon. I'll make sure I let you guys know how it goes.

    I'm glad to hear you like Ragnarok. The 20 dollar specials are a smoking deal even though they don't taste the greatest. The caffeine free versions are fantastic. It still provides great energy and focus and is perfect for the PM sessions.

    We have a new formula coming out that I hope rivals the ROK.

    Thanks for the support!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Hey Dave, I made sure john's sample pack was shipped last week. He should be getting really soon if it hasn't arrived yet. Canada is a little slow sometimes but I tried to hook him up good

    He had the Aspire samples sent for me so I'll be seeing those soon. I'll make sure I let you guys know how it goes.

    I'm glad to hear you like Ragnarok. The 20 dollar specials are a smoking deal even though they don't taste the greatest. The caffeine free versions are fantastic. It still provides great energy and focus and is perfect for the PM sessions.

    We have a new formula coming out that I hope rivals the ROK.

    Thanks for the support!
    No doubt... i got 2 tubs of the $20 specials, and im about to pick up another 2.. in 20oz of water, the taste is definitely decent.

    not a huge fan of caffeine lately... so hopefully the stim free will give me a little mental boost without messing up my sleep cycle

    new formula..better than ragnarok? damn impressive. you guys have a good head on your shoulders... keep up the good work

  13. We have a new formula coming out that I hope rivals the ROK.

    This the new endurance mix?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Hey Dave, I made sure john's sample pack was shipped last week. He should be getting really soon if it hasn't arrived yet. Canada is a little slow sometimes but I tried to hook him up good

    He had the Aspire samples sent for me so I'll be seeing those soon. I'll make sure I let you guys know how it goes.

    I'm glad to hear you like Ragnarok. The 20 dollar specials are a smoking deal even though they don't taste the greatest. The caffeine free versions are fantastic. It still provides great energy and focus and is perfect for the PM sessions.

    We have a new formula coming out that I hope rivals the ROK.

    Thanks for the support!
    hasnt made it yet matt, but thanks, it should be here anyday!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trying This Out Tonight
    By AaronJP1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 10:17 AM
  2. Tried Yok3d for the first time tonight
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 03:55 PM
  3. Tried Xtend for the first time tonight. WOW
    By zhrutland in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 11:52 PM
  4. Anyone try Ragnarok
    By mickyblues in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 02:18 AM
  5. I am trying out a NO2 hombrew for kicks!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-13-2003, 11:50 AM
Log in
Log in