Ordering from your site

djl

Awards
  • Established
Is a "shipped" email sent when purchased goods are shipped?

Is there any way to find out the status of an order?

I took advantage of the coupon you all have and placed an order on Monday (yes, I get impatient easily :D)

Thanks!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hi me back with a PM and either your name or order confirmation number and I'll get on it immediately. We may have entered your email address wrong because you should get confirmation.

Thanks for the purchase. :D

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Is a "shipped" email sent when purchased goods are shipped?

Is there any way to find out the status of an order?

I took advantage of the coupon you all have and placed an order on Monday (yes, I get impatient easily :D)

Thanks!

Upon further review if you ordered on Monday you should get your order today or tomorrow at the latest.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Upon further review if you ordered on Monday you should get your order today or tomorrow at the latest.
Thanks!

I went ahead and sent you the PM, just in case!

Really looking forward to start using the products!

djl

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to update that I received the product and can't wait to start taking it!

I was impressed enough with shipping time that I ended up puchasing another stack, too. Thanks!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to update that I received the product and can't wait to start taking it!

I was impressed enough with shipping time that I ended up puchasing another stack, too. Thanks!
Awesome! I'm glad it arrived. Thanks so much for the purchases. Please let us know what you think about the products.

Have a great night! :)