Thanks!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Thanks!!

1. Elite Member

Thanks!!

once MST got the word out a couple weeks back about having Somnidren samples of course i jumped on the bandwagon and requested some knowing that they would take a while to ship

4 weeks later i hadnt gotten anything so i shot Matt an email, i got a email back within a couple hours and Matt said they were backed up from all the request but he would push mine to the top of the list....withing 2 days i received my samples!!

all i have to say is ya'll have great customer service and great products...i will be trying the Somnidren and ZMK tonight and write a little review tomorrow

thanks MST!!

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    once MST got the word out a couple weeks back about having Somnidren samples of course i jumped on the bandwagon and requested some knowing that they would take a while to ship

4 weeks later i hadnt gotten anything so i shot Matt an email, i got a email back within a couple hours and Matt said they were backed up from all the request but he would push mine to the top of the list....withing 2 days i received my samples!!

all i have to say is ya'll have great customer service and great products...i will be trying the Somnidren and ZMK tonight and write a little review tomorrow

thanks MST!!
    Thank you! We appreciate the interest and support.

I'm always glad to help out. let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Take care!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 09:05 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 04:36 PM
  3. Thank You Veterans!!!
    By Dave in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 08:28 PM
  4. Be thankful for what you have...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat