Thanks!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
once MST got the word out a couple weeks back about having Somnidren samples of course i jumped on the bandwagon and requested some knowing that they would take a while to ship

4 weeks later i hadnt gotten anything so i shot Matt an email, i got a email back within a couple hours and Matt said they were backed up from all the request but he would push mine to the top of the list....withing 2 days i received my samples!!

all i have to say is ya'll have great customer service and great products...i will be trying the Somnidren and ZMK tonight and write a little review tomorrow

thanks MST!!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
once MST got the word out a couple weeks back about having Somnidren samples of course i jumped on the bandwagon and requested some knowing that they would take a while to ship

4 weeks later i hadnt gotten anything so i shot Matt an email, i got a email back within a couple hours and Matt said they were backed up from all the request but he would push mine to the top of the list....withing 2 days i received my samples!!

all i have to say is ya'll have great customer service and great products...i will be trying the Somnidren and ZMK tonight and write a little review tomorrow

thanks MST!!
Thank you! We appreciate the interest and support.

I'm always glad to help out. let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Take care!