endurance product

P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I remembered a new endurance product mentioned here a while back, and was wondering if there was any news on it?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I remembered a new endurance product mentioned here a while back, and was wondering if there was any news on it?
Well we hope to have it completely dialed in for a February release. It is going to be fantastic and in my opinion be the best endurance formula on the market when it hits. Not sure what we are going to call it now because Second Wind is already taken.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
How about breaking wind?

Ha just kidding. I will be VERY interested in this item. I have a few triathlons coming up.

CROWLER

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
How about breaking wind?

Ha just kidding. I will be VERY interested in this item. I have a few triathlons coming up.

CROWLER
HaHa! That is pretty much how spaceclown felt about the name too.

We'll keep you in the loop. We are formulating this one with triathletes in mind.

Thanks for the interest Crowler!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
P

phantom

Awards
  • Established
So this would be ideal for mma/boxing?and hopefully it tastes as good as the ragnorok flavors

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
So this would be ideal for mma/boxing?and hopefully it tastes as good as the ragnorok flavors
Absolutely! I think it would be the ideal product for a fighter and it should taste as good or better than Ragnarok ;)

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
HaHa! That is pretty much how spaceclown felt about the name too.

We'll keep you in the loop. We are formulating this one with triathletes in mind.

Thanks for the interest Crowler!
Hahahaha told ya that name would bring lots of fart comments :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be on the watch out, too!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
i can't wait for this beast!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
sweet
Yea thats when i begin cutting how much will it cost?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
sweet
Yea thats when i begin cutting how much will it cost?
I can't give exacts just yet but I can tell you that it will be much cheaper than buying Cordygen5, Citruvol-XS and Carnage seperately. Plus considering all of the other goodies included it will be a steal.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I can't give exacts just yet but I can tell you that it will be much cheaper than buying Cordygen5, Citruvol-XS and Carnage seperately. Plus considering all of the other goodies included it will be a steal.
lol will ther be any chosen testers:thumbsup::

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Id love to run
this product during cross country and when i began boxing again full time

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be desirable. Cordygen5, Citruvol-XS, and Carnage are an explosive stack. One product that offers the benefits of the three would be a winner!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
lol will ther be any chosen testers:thumbsup::
Most likely :D We usually give the oportunity at least once per forum when we release a new product. I'm thinking we will test this one sometime in late March.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Most likely :D We usually give the oportunity at least once per forum when we release a new product. I'm thinking we will test this one sometime in late March.
Nice this should be good stuff or so it seems (maybe its just false hype) lol jk

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o wow im interested in this....definitely gonna be looking out for it!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im also looking forward to this. I'm an avid tennis player sometimes playing in tournaments that have 3-4 matches a day so this could really be something great for me!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Matt update!!!...lol...
Haha, we are still plugging away at it. I'll keep everyone updated soon. The Cordygen-VO2 will debut shortly ;) and this one will be hot on its heels.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Haha, we are still plugging away at it. I'll keep everyone updated soon. The Cordygen-VO2 will debut shortly ;) and this one will be hot on its heels.
nice bro, just giving ya some heat....

by the way 2 bottles of ragnorak are needed...lemme know what flavours you think...cause i cant f-ing decide!!..lol

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
nice bro, just giving ya some heat....

by the way 2 bottles of ragnorak are needed...lemme know what flavours you think...cause i cant f-ing decide!!..lol
Blue Raz and Warrior Melon (since you probably haven't had the newest runs of either). I'd wait for Matt to comment to make sure when the new flavors will be in stock (if they're not already).

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Blue Raz and Warrior Melon (since you probably haven't had the newest runs of either). I'd wait for Matt to comment to make sure when the new flavors will be in stock (if they're not already).
nice, im scared to shy away from Crushing Punch, went through 2 tubs already and love it. May get 1 punch and a Blue Raz...---f it, i may grab one of each. Shipping will kill me though, but it'll be worth it.

H

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Uber excited about this one - I've been combining BodyOctane/CG5 for over a year now and have yet to come across anything that comes close to it. With both of these releases, I can sense my monthly supplement tab going up some.

Any ballpark ETA on the V02(@NP, or even your site)? In all honesty I ask as I'm half way through my last CG5 bottle... if you can shed any light on it, please do so!

And lastly... can't recall if this has already been discussed before - regarding the new endurance mix, is there caffeine/stimulants included? My immediate guess is no, but I'm feelin' curious!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Uber excited about this one - I've been combining BodyOctane/CG5 for over a year now and have yet to come across anything that comes close to it. With both of these releases, I can sense my monthly supplement tab going up some.

Any ballpark ETA on the V02(@NP, or even your site)? In all honesty I ask as I'm half way through my last CG5 bottle... if you can shed any light on it, please do so!

And lastly... can't recall if this has already been discussed before - regarding the new endurance mix, is there caffeine/stimulants included? My immediate guess is no, but I'm feelin' curious!
Ball park on the VO2 is still about three weeks for us and probably 4 weeks for NP but we are pushing to get it out faster.

No stimulants at all in the endurance mix or VO2. :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have a half Iron Man in 5 weeks

I got a bet with a guy who is 30 lbs lighter and 13 years younger, who will win so I REALLY need this stuff quick :)

CROWLER

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have a half Iron Man in 5 weeks

I got a bet with a guy who is 30 lbs lighter and 13 years younger, who will win so I REALLY need this stuff quick :)

CROWLER
I think we just might make it ;)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... ;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha I cannot wait for the bcaa product. I'm practically falling all over myself to try it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bump for news, I need some for teh judo!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
i just talked to Matt about this the other day and he said that stability has been the biggest problem thus far, and working with some of these ingredients is really challenging. that's all i can tell ya right now, and i'm not sure if there's a real ETA as of now. if/when things progress, i'll let you fellas know if Matt doesn't come in here and do it personally.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i just talked to Matt about this the other day and he said that stability has been the biggest problem thus far, and working with some of these ingredients is really challenging. that's all i can tell ya right now, and i'm not sure if there's a real ETA as of now. if/when things progress, i'll let you fellas know if Matt doesn't come in here and do it personally.
Atleast there's no 'hype' agendas going around like some other companies tend to do ;)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shut up, FOG, I like hype. :(

Just kidding. I'm just impatient.