endurance product

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Matt update!!!...lol...
    Haha, we are still plugging away at it. I'll keep everyone updated soon. The Cordygen-VO2 will debut shortly and this one will be hot on its heels.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Haha, we are still plugging away at it. I'll keep everyone updated soon. The Cordygen-VO2 will debut shortly and this one will be hot on its heels.
    nice bro, just giving ya some heat....

by the way 2 bottles of ragnorak are needed...lemme know what flavours you think...cause i cant f-ing decide!!..lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    nice bro, just giving ya some heat....

by the way 2 bottles of ragnorak are needed...lemme know what flavours you think...cause i cant f-ing decide!!..lol
    Blue Raz and Warrior Melon (since you probably haven't had the newest runs of either). I'd wait for Matt to comment to make sure when the new flavors will be in stock (if they're not already).
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

4. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Blue Raz and Warrior Melon (since you probably haven't had the newest runs of either). I'd wait for Matt to comment to make sure when the new flavors will be in stock (if they're not already).
    nice, im scared to shy away from Crushing Punch, went through 2 tubs already and love it. May get 1 punch and a Blue Raz...---f it, i may grab one of each. Shipping will kill me though, but it'll be worth it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Uber excited about this one - I've been combining BodyOctane/CG5 for over a year now and have yet to come across anything that comes close to it. With both of these releases, I can sense my monthly supplement tab going up some.

Any ballpark ETA on the V02(@NP, or even your site)? In all honesty I ask as I'm half way through my last CG5 bottle... if you can shed any light on it, please do so!

And lastly... can't recall if this has already been discussed before - regarding the new endurance mix, is there caffeine/stimulants included? My immediate guess is no, but I'm feelin' curious!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Uber excited about this one - I've been combining BodyOctane/CG5 for over a year now and have yet to come across anything that comes close to it. With both of these releases, I can sense my monthly supplement tab going up some.

Any ballpark ETA on the V02(@NP, or even your site)? In all honesty I ask as I'm half way through my last CG5 bottle... if you can shed any light on it, please do so!

And lastly... can't recall if this has already been discussed before - regarding the new endurance mix, is there caffeine/stimulants included? My immediate guess is no, but I'm feelin' curious!
    Ball park on the VO2 is still about three weeks for us and probably 4 weeks for NP but we are pushing to get it out faster.

No stimulants at all in the endurance mix or VO2.

7. Ok I have a half Iron Man in 5 weeks

I got a bet with a guy who is 30 lbs lighter and 13 years younger, who will win so I REALLY need this stuff quick

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

8. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Ok I have a half Iron Man in 5 weeks

I got a bet with a guy who is 30 lbs lighter and 13 years younger, who will win so I REALLY need this stuff quick

CROWLER
    I think we just might make it

9. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I think we just might make it
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html

10. sweet....
    •   

11. So whens this bad boy due out?

12. Yeah...
    Freedom means nothing here.

13. haha I cannot wait for the bcaa product. I'm practically falling all over myself to try it.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce;
    ...I'm practically falling all over myself to try it.
    That sounds hazardous! Thread lightly!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

15. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    That sounds hazardous! Thread lightly!
    It's no joke. I'm like but with a lot less and a little more
    www.millenniumsport.net

16. any updates on the powder endurance mix?

17. bump for news, I need some for teh judo!

18. i just talked to Matt about this the other day and he said that stability has been the biggest problem thus far, and working with some of these ingredients is really challenging. that's all i can tell ya right now, and i'm not sure if there's a real ETA as of now. if/when things progress, i'll let you fellas know if Matt doesn't come in here and do it personally.

19. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    i just talked to Matt about this the other day and he said that stability has been the biggest problem thus far, and working with some of these ingredients is really challenging. that's all i can tell ya right now, and i'm not sure if there's a real ETA as of now. if/when things progress, i'll let you fellas know if Matt doesn't come in here and do it personally.
    Atleast there's no 'hype' agendas going around like some other companies tend to do

20. Shut up, FOG, I like hype.

Just kidding. I'm just impatient.

21. Hype is for sissies...I can think of a few company forums you should check it out
    www.millenniumsport.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Hype is for sissies...I can think of a few company forums you should check it out
    LOL! Ahhh sssshizz LOL

23. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    LOL! Ahhh sssshizz LOL
    No one ever accused me of being friendly towards hype...or the companies that support it
    www.millenniumsport.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    No one ever accused me of being friendly towards hype...or the companies that support it
    Yeah man, I don't care for it either.

25. Can't wait for the first MST 5 page "special report" ad
    www.millenniumsport.net

26. Special report ad...sounds interesting.Future products and such?

27. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Hype is for sissies...I can think of a few company forums you should check it out
    Lol, been there. My head still hurts.

28. Where is Millennium 1?

29. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Where is Millennium 1?
    He's making sure Millennium's 1,000,000 samples all go out on time, haha.

I spoke with him yesterday...he's just been really swamped.
    www.millenniumsport.net

30. Is Cre02 the endurance product? Just curious.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Endurance products ?
    By ALBIE ONE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 04:24 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 10:21 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 02:33 AM
  4. Any products from GNC for endurance boost?
    By R3d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 04:55 PM