endurance product

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. So whens this bad boy due out?


  2. Yeah...
    Freedom means nothing here.

  3. haha I cannot wait for the bcaa product. I'm practically falling all over myself to try it.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce;
    ...I'm practically falling all over myself to try it.
    That sounds hazardous! Thread lightly!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    That sounds hazardous! Thread lightly!
    It's no joke. I'm like but with a lot less and a little more
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  6. any updates on the powder endurance mix?

  7. bump for news, I need some for teh judo!

  8. i just talked to Matt about this the other day and he said that stability has been the biggest problem thus far, and working with some of these ingredients is really challenging. that's all i can tell ya right now, and i'm not sure if there's a real ETA as of now. if/when things progress, i'll let you fellas know if Matt doesn't come in here and do it personally.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    i just talked to Matt about this the other day and he said that stability has been the biggest problem thus far, and working with some of these ingredients is really challenging. that's all i can tell ya right now, and i'm not sure if there's a real ETA as of now. if/when things progress, i'll let you fellas know if Matt doesn't come in here and do it personally.
    Atleast there's no 'hype' agendas going around like some other companies tend to do
    Freedom means nothing here.

  10. Shut up, FOG, I like hype.



















    Just kidding. I'm just impatient.

  11. Hype is for sissies...I can think of a few company forums you should check it out
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Hype is for sissies...I can think of a few company forums you should check it out
    LOL! Ahhh sssshizz LOL
    Freedom means nothing here.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    LOL! Ahhh sssshizz LOL
    No one ever accused me of being friendly towards hype...or the companies that support it
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    No one ever accused me of being friendly towards hype...or the companies that support it
    Yeah man, I don't care for it either.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  15. Can't wait for the first MST 5 page "special report" ad
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  16. Special report ad...sounds interesting.Future products and such?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Hype is for sissies...I can think of a few company forums you should check it out
    Lol, been there. My head still hurts.

  18. Where is Millennium 1?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Where is Millennium 1?
    He's making sure Millennium's 1,000,000 samples all go out on time, haha.

    I spoke with him yesterday...he's just been really swamped.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  20. Is Cre02 the endurance product? Just curious.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Is Cre02 the endurance product? Just curious.
    Even though CRE-O2 provides mad endurance it isn't what we had planned for the endurance product. However.....CRE-O2 works so well in the endurance department that we are reevaluating the endurance product as it sits. So far CRE-O2 out performs every endurance product I've ever tried.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Even though CRE-O2 provides mad endurance it isn't what we had planned for the endurance product. However.....CRE-O2 works so well in the endurance department that we are reevaluating the endurance product as it sits. So far CRE-O2 out performs every endurance product I've ever tried.
    Stacked with Cordy5 and Cordy V02, I feel unstoppable.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  23. I haven't even added c5 or citruvol yet....I can't wait for all the possibilities!!!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Endurance products ?
    By ALBIE ONE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 03:24 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 09:21 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 01:33 AM
  4. Any products from GNC for endurance boost?
    By R3d in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Log in
Log in