Discontinued Flavor Ragnarok

djl

Awards
  • Established
Saw these selling for $20 on your site.

For that price, are they not full size, or clumpy, or something else slightly off? Or just the flavor?

If it's just the flavor, MAN that's a darn good price, flavor be darned!

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I saw that too. I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with them besides being an older flavor. I heard the old Black Cherry is pretty rank, but I'd put up with it for the benefits of Rag :D

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I saw that too. I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with them besides being an older flavor. I heard the old Black Cherry is pretty rank, but I'd put up with it for the benefits of Rag :D
They are completely fine. They are full size with no clumps, no dings, no dents or otherwise. They are the second batches of the old flavors. In my opinion the Black cherry is pretty good. The fruit punch will be sold out by the end of the weekend and the Black Cherry stock may hold up through December but I really doubt it.

If you don't mind flavor or mixability issues these are a steal. Technically after providing free domestic shipping we lose money on them.

Oh and coupon codes unfortunately do not apply... ;)

Get them while you can because we will never offer Ragnarok at this price again. Especially with them all being super yummy now.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Oh and coupon codes unfortunately do not apply... ;)
Might want to check with your web guru. I was playing last night, put two different Millennium stacks in my cart, and then added two of the retired flavors, and it did apply the 40% off coupon.

Knew I should have clicked "buy" right then and there :D

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Might want to check with your web guru. I was playing last night, put two different Millennium stacks in my cart, and then added two of the retired flavors, and it did apply the 40% off coupon.

Knew I should have clicked "buy" right then and there :D

HaHa. We just add the discount on the slae Ragnarok back in regardless to make them $19.99. Feel free to order this way and just keep in mind that the sale Ragnarok flavors will be $19.99 regardless of what the cart tells you. You will receive a second order confirmation detailing your new balance.

The codes are set up to take a percentage off of the total order and they don't take into account that the sale Ragnarok aren't discountable.

Thanks for the interest!