Somnidren-GH Now On Sale At NutraPlanet for only $29.99

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Is there any hangover the next morning with the recommended dose?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Is there any hangover the next morning with the recommended dose?
We formulated to avoid any significant morning sluggishiness or hangover. You shouldn't experience any headaches or similar effects. Slight sluggishness has occured in some but it seems to be weight dependant. If you are under 200pounds you might feel a little sluggish for 5 minutes or so but it rapidly subsides.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Fantastic, my order's in, I'll let you know what I think.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ordered two bottles. Should last for about 50 days. Looking forward to the product. Stacked with ZMK.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Ordered two bottles. Should last for about 50 days. Looking forward to the product. Stacked with ZMK.
Much appreciated my friend! I think you will really like it. Let me know how it goes.

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
hi MS:
just wondering, if i take somnidrem under toung, does that required a empty stomach?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
hi MS:
just wondering, if i take somnidrem under toung, does that required a empty stomach?

For absorption reasons no. But for optimal GH release and somatostatin inhibition yes, and empty stomach would be optimal. Any insulin present in the blood stream will blunt the growth hormone release. We recommend taking Somnidren-GH at least 60 minutes (preferably 90-120) after your last meal, shake or calories. Your calories and protein will be much better utilized if you can get Somnidren-GH in an empty stomach. Food right before bed truly negates growth hormone and is not anabolic.

Thanks for the interest.