uncapping carnage

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
I wanted to uncap my carnage and add it to my xtend for intra workout and just wanted to make sure it would be ok to ingest this way, Iam sure its fine but wanted to check thanks in advance :food:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to uncap my carnage and add it to my xtend for intra workout and just wanted to make sure it would be ok to ingest this way, Iam sure its fine but wanted to check thanks in advance :food:
You are good to go and won't have any problems.

Thanks for the support!

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Thats what I was thinking but wanted to check, thats part of what this place is all about. Before you make yourself a lab rat ask. more convenient than measuring out bulk when in a hurry and I can leave it capped for post w.o. thanks for the quick reply Matt

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I was thinking but wanted to check, thats part of what this place is all about. Before you make yourself a lab rat ask. more convenient than measuring out bulk when in a hurry and I can leave it capped for post w.o. thanks for the quick reply Matt
Anytime brother, have a great night!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I do exactly the same thing.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
I like it so far and my body seems to have a warmer feeling but no tingle or flush