Cordygen5 question

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I might have to check this

2. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    You're a sick man, lol!^
    HaHa! You clicked on it? There isn't enough anti-viral medication or software to protect me from the looks of those links.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    In my opinion Kreaceps-XS feels about twice as strong as conventional Kre-A products due to the addition of the Cordygen5 cordyceps and rhodiola. The C5 actually acts as a second delivery system for the kre-a. Strength is on par with other forms of creatine, endurance is much better (due to increased O2 utilization) and side effects are non existant.

Thanks again!
    could u possibly tell me the difference between the Cordyceps in cordygen5 and the Cordyceps in Kreceps XS. it would seem that kreceps has a bigger dose of Cordyceps. also if i were to stack them would the dosages looks like for both?

4. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou32937 View Post
    could u possibly tell me the difference between the Cordyceps in cordygen5 and the Cordyceps in Kreceps XS. it would seem that kreceps has a bigger dose of Cordyceps. also if i were to stack them would the dosages looks like for both?
    Kreaceps-XS contains the same (Cordygen5) blend of cordyceps only at 500mg per serving (compared to 2250mg per serving in Cordygen5). It's more for additional ATP production, slight oxygen utilization enhancement and to act as a second polysaccharide delivery system for the Kre-A.

Stacking the two will provide 3250mg per day of the Cordygen5 blend and is a terrific stack. I personally use it all the time and love it. I prefer to use 4-5 grams of the C5 daily so sometimes I add an extra C5 (or double up)

5. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    HaHa! You clicked on it? There isn't enough anti-viral medication or software to protect me from the looks of those links.

Hell, no. I saw it already, I turned it off after 8 seconds. I won't watch it again.
    •   

6. Chew on this

Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Amen to this... the above poster must have been on a methamphetamine binge to post that garbage.

Why don't you read a few things before you run your mouth:check this Bodybuilding.com - Joey Rodrigues - More On Citrulline Malate!::::

How Much Should I Take Each Day & Is It Safe?

The minimum dose required for positive effects is 6 grams a day. However some studies have used doses as high as 18 grams a day with remarkable results. I personally experimented with doses as high as 15 grams a day and noticed more profound effect then when I was doing 6 grams a day. Nevertheless, 6 grams a day is enough to notice the ergogenic and health promoting properties of CM.

CM is extremely safe and there are no known negative side effects from its use.

7. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Why don't you read a few things before you run your mouth:check this Bodybuilding.com - Joey Rodrigues - More On Citrulline Malate!::::

How Much Should I Take Each Day & Is It Safe?

The minimum dose required for positive effects is 6 grams a day. However some studies have used doses as high as 18 grams a day with remarkable results. I personally experimented with doses as high as 15 grams a day and noticed more profound effect then when I was doing 6 grams a day. Nevertheless, 6 grams a day is enough to notice the ergogenic and health promoting properties of CM.

CM is extremely safe and there are no known negative side effects from its use.

If you don't mind me asking how long did you run 15+ grams of CM and did you experience any gastro intestinal distress. In my experience I get some serious discomfort from anything more than 10 grams of CM. (and I have an iron stomach)

8. I wonder how damaging the free radical release is from 15gr/day of CM? :huh:

9. Its C malate were talking here

10. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Its C malate were talking here

Yep.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 02:31 PM
  2. Questions regarding Cordygen5
    By ramon25 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies