Cordygen5 question

SweetLou32937

Awards
this product looks very interesting and was wondering if it is ok for someone under the age of 18?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's safe as there is no real threat of toxicity(even in large doses) and being adaptogenic in action it won't mess with your raging 16 year old testosterone levels. It's really one of the safer products on the market for those under 18.

We don't often recommend anyone under the age of 15 take it even though it is safe. (silly disclaimers)

SweetLou32937

Awards
Yes it's safe as there is no real threat of toxicity(even in large doses) and being adaptogenic in action it won't mess with your raging 16 year old testosterone levels. It's really one of the safer products on the market for those under 18.

We don't often recommend anyone under the age of 15 take it even though it is safe. (silly disclaimers)
thx, i figured as much. just wanted to be sure before i start making a stack that includes it. im thinking Ragnarok and Cordygen5 or Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, and Cordygen5. there are so many options, by the way u guys have awsome looking supps :p

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thx, i figured as much. just wanted to be sure before i start making a stack that includes it. im thinking Ragnarok and Cordygen5 or Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, and Cordygen5. there are so many options, by the way u guys have awsome looking supps :p
One of my favorite stacks is Body octane, C5, and poseidon/excell mix.

SweetLou32937

Awards
One of my favorite stacks is Body octane, C5, and poseidon/excell mix.
octane looks pretty good, excell is the flavored BCAA/Taurine mix right? Also ive done some research on poseidon, is it really that good? what do u get out of it urself?

SweetLou32937

Awards

im not to sure my test levels r raging, a lil while ago i did a cycle of Sus500, i had no pct and no idea what i was doing. i think i might be a lil f#cked right now. that was of course before i found this site and learned a lil more about why i should have never thouched it. :(

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
im not to sure my test levels r raging, a lil while ago i did a cycle of Sus500, i had no post cycle therapy and no idea what i was doing. i think i might be a lil f#cked right now. that was of course before i found this site and learned a lil more about why i should have never thouched it. :(
In that case Cordygen5 could help you out by normalizing your test levels if they are low. Cordygen5 and ZMK are two products that could help you out if you feel like your test levels are still suppressed from the sus500. This combination is a great one for rebounding whether it is added to pct or not.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mmm, C5 and ZMK. At 16, with this stack, you'll need a bumper, you'll be bumping into everything. You know. ;)

SweetLou32937

Awards
Mmm, C5 and ZMK. At 16, with this stack, you'll need a bumper, you'll be bumping into everything. You know. ;)
lol, thx for the ZMK tips, im gonna look into also :). its zma + all other important minerals right?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im gonna order the MVP/ZMK combo on my next order with ragnarok, still debating Cordeygen5 tho.
Cordygen5 is a versatile blend. It is an investment you would not regret!

SweetLou32937

Awards
so far all the reviews on it look great, havent come across a anything bad yet, and for 30 days at 20$, i might be a staple :), thx nutra

SweetLou32937

Awards
was thinking of stacking Beta-Alanine 4g per day/Primaforce Cissus/Cordeygen5/Citrulline Malate 2-4g per day/ and for sh#ts and giggles add in 400mg Ecdy, for a cut/recomp

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hahhahahahaaha nice stack....

was thinking of stacking Beta-Alanine 4g per day/Primaforce Cissus/Cordeygen5/Citrulline Malate 2-4g per day/ and for sh#ts and giggles add in 400mg Ecdy, for a cut/recomp

Maybe that will help you get you pack lol

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks good with the exception of the cordygen5 which looks to end up being pricey also C malate can be expensive ive heard u can take up to 18 grams a day and dosing at around 16 gives u best results, 8 is decent and a lil noticable though

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks good with the exception of the cordygen5 which looks to end up being pricey also C malate can be expensive ive heard u can take up to 18 grams a day and dosing at around 16 gives u best results, 8 is decent and a lil noticable though
Considering the effect Cordygen5 has it's literally the best bargain in the line. Don't confuse it for run of the mill garbage cordyceps :D Don't pass judgement on C5 until you've tried it ;)

CM at 16-18 grams will give you the ****s like nothing else and in my opinion is a waste of money. Anything over 6-8 grams daily isn't justified and is pretty draining to the wallet.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Considering the effect Cordygen5 has it's literally the best bargain in the line. Don't confuse it for run of the mill garbage cordyceps :D Don't pass judgement on C5 until you've tried it ;)

CM at 16-18 grams will give you the ****s like nothing else and in my opinion is a waste of money. Anything over 6-8 grams daily isn't justified and is pretty draining to the wallet.
Amen to this... the above poster must have been on a methamphetamine binge to post that garbage.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Agree completely. As a stand-alone Cordygen product, Cordygen5 is hard to match, let alone beat.
Regarding Citrulline Malate, I have no heard of any serious recommendation that goes beyond 9g per day. In fact, the average is 6g daily.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agree completely. As a stand-alone Cordygen product, Cordygen5 is hard to match, let alone beat.
Regarding Citrulline Malate, I have no heard of any serious recommendation that goes beyond 9g per day. In fact, the average is 6g daily.
lol.. dude I make sure to order some c5 with every NP order (WHEN THEY ACTUALLY HAVE IT THAT IS! lol.. ) anyways, for 20 bucks, and for the effect vs cost.. it's a STEAL, you can't do better!

Cit Mal at 6 = great... I'd LOVE to see the sorry bastard who doses at 18..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol.. dude I make sure to order some c5 with every NP order (WHEN THEY ACTUALLY HAVE IT THAT IS! lol.. ) anyways, for 20 bucks, and for the effect vs cost.. it's a STEAL, you can't do better!

Cit Mal at 6 = great... I'd LOVE to see the sorry bastard who doses at 18..
Cordygen5 is such a potent and versatile product that it should be a staple for any athlete.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not just athletes! Middle aged men will benefit from the libido and test boosting effects, and EVERYONE would benefit from the added endurance and immune system support.

SweetLou32937

Awards
cordygen it is then

wow, u guys really love this stuff. im gonna have to get some a 20$ a bottle, buy the way can u guys give me some good advice on supps to stack with it?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
wow, u guys really love this stuff. im gonna have to get some a 20$ a bottle, buy the way can u guys give me some good advice on supps to stack with it?
Cordygen5 stacks very well with citrulline malate, beta alanine, any creatine, NO products, test boosters, adaptogens, fat burners and nootropics. I actually love taking it at night with my Somnidren-GH and ZMK. (not that you'd need S-GH)

SweetLou32937

Awards
Cordygen5 stacks very well with citrulline malate, beta alanine, any creatine, NO products, test boosters, adaptogens, fat burners and nootropics. I actually love taking it at night with my Somnidren-GH and ZMK. (not that you'd need S-GH)
sounds like ur saying, ANYTHING!!!! i like that. i was thinking Cordygen5/RPM/DRIVE. Also ur kreceps product looks good, i have used kre-alkayne bf and it dried me out and I got NO strength gains like other creatines, will this be the case with kreceps XS?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
sounds like ur saying, ANYTHING!!!! i like that. i was thinking Cordygen5/RPM/DRIVE. Also ur kreceps product looks good, i have used kre-alkayne bf and it dried me out and I got NO strength gains like other creatines, will this be the case with kreceps XS?
In my opinion Kreaceps-XS feels about twice as strong as conventional Kre-A products due to the addition of the Cordygen5 cordyceps and rhodiola. The C5 actually acts as a second delivery system for the kre-a. Strength is on par with other forms of creatine, endurance is much better (due to increased O2 utilization) and side effects are non existant.

Thanks again!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion Kreaceps-XS feels about twice as strong as conventional Kre-A products due to the addition of the Cordygen5 cordyceps and rhodiola. The C5 actually acts as a second delivery system for the kre-a. Strength is on par with other forms of creatine, endurance is much better (due to increased O2 utilization) and side effects are non existant.

Thanks again!
Matt.. you're so busy and hardworking.. take a load off, here:

www.2girls1finger.com and www.2girls1cup.com enjoy bro! LOL hahahahah

SweetLou32937

Awards

Thanks again!
could u possibly tell me the difference between the Cordyceps in cordygen5 and the Cordyceps in Kreceps XS. it would seem that kreceps has a bigger dose of Cordyceps. also if i were to stack them would the dosages looks like for both?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
could u possibly tell me the difference between the Cordyceps in cordygen5 and the Cordyceps in Kreceps XS. it would seem that kreceps has a bigger dose of Cordyceps. also if i were to stack them would the dosages looks like for both?
Kreaceps-XS contains the same (Cordygen5) blend of cordyceps only at 500mg per serving (compared to 2250mg per serving in Cordygen5). It's more for additional ATP production, slight oxygen utilization enhancement and to act as a second polysaccharide delivery system for the Kre-A.

Stacking the two will provide 3250mg per day of the Cordygen5 blend and is a terrific stack. I personally use it all the time and love it. I prefer to use 4-5 grams of the C5 daily so sometimes I add an extra C5 (or double up) :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HaHa! You clicked on it? There isn't enough anti-viral medication or software to protect me from the looks of those links. :eek:

Hell, no. I saw it already, I turned it off after 8 seconds. I won't watch it again.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Chew on this

Amen to this... the above poster must have been on a methamphetamine binge to post that garbage.

Why don't you read a few things before you run your mouth:check this Bodybuilding.com - Joey Rodrigues - More On Citrulline Malate!::::

How Much Should I Take Each Day & Is It Safe?

The minimum dose required for positive effects is 6 grams a day. However some studies have used doses as high as 18 grams a day with remarkable results. I personally experimented with doses as high as 15 grams a day and noticed more profound effect then when I was doing 6 grams a day. Nevertheless, 6 grams a day is enough to notice the ergogenic and health promoting properties of CM.

CM is extremely safe and there are no known negative side effects from its use.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you read a few things before you run your mouth:check this Bodybuilding.com - Joey Rodrigues - More On Citrulline Malate!::::

How Much Should I Take Each Day & Is It Safe?

The minimum dose required for positive effects is 6 grams a day. However some studies have used doses as high as 18 grams a day with remarkable results. I personally experimented with doses as high as 15 grams a day and noticed more profound effect then when I was doing 6 grams a day. Nevertheless, 6 grams a day is enough to notice the ergogenic and health promoting properties of CM.

CM is extremely safe and there are no known negative side effects from its use.

If you don't mind me asking how long did you run 15+ grams of CM and did you experience any gastro intestinal distress. In my experience I get some serious discomfort from anything more than 10 grams of CM. (and I have an iron stomach)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wonder how damaging the free radical release is from 15gr/day of CM? :huh: