New & Improved Crushing Punch Ragnarok Coming Soon!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
To all of you Ragnarok faithful we are releasing a new flavor version of the Crushing Punch in the next couple of weeks.

For anyone who tried the original and thought "wow, this sucks" you'll be pleasantly surprised because it is terrific!

Samples will be available soon!
:squat:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I just can't seem to get off the Blue Raz :) but this next flavor sounds awesome!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I just can't seem to get off the Blue Raz :) but this next flavor sounds awesome!
Yeah, the Blue Raz has that cotton candy flavor that is hard to live without :)

This fruit punch is a solid and refreshing fruit punch for the ones who avoid exotic flavors or need a break from melon or raz.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I have to give props to the new flavor. I think everyone will be happy with it. I know I am :D

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
My favorite flavor of the three newer flavors, which is saying a lot! :dance:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i didnt think the old flavor was that bad

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i got a sample of blue raz a while back and didnt like it, definitely want to try the new flavor

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Sip, Sip.......MMMMMM....Did I mention how good this new stuff tastes?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Oh dude, my bad! I forgot to tell you that the final product turned out better than the samples you tried. :D Yep, I said "better"! We'll have the stock in the warehouse next week.

This will be the top selling flavor without a doubt.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Oh dude, my bad! I forgot to tell you that the final product turned out better than the samples you tried. :D Yep, I said "better"! We'll have the stock in the warehouse next week.

you pullin' my chain? :confused:

:dance::dance::dance:!!!!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Stock will be here next week. NP and other vendors should have it no later than the second week of December.

You guys are going to love it!

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Stock will be here next week. NP and other vendors should have it no later than the second week of December.

You guys are going to love it!
Received a sample in the mail last week. Gotta say, I was pretty damn impressed. I wasn't really fond of the taste of the melon flavor I purchased in the past, but drank it anyway to get the benefits of Rag. The new flavor is great though, it has more taste than real punch :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Must be so if you say so! I am looking forward to this flavor too, as I need a break from melon and the other flavors. It's the after taste that I am unable to handle sometimes. Probably just me.

Anyway, Crushing Punch sounds inviting. The taste of the pudding, they say, is in the eating. Let's see how it pans out.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great! Will it be available in a caff-free version?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great! Will it be available in a caff-free version?

Unfortunately not at first. We'll see how it plays out and what type of interest we get. If sales are brisk we may make a caffeine free version. I imagine we'll drop one of the other caffeine free flavors if we do though.

Thanks!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
The new & improved crushing Punch Rok has just shipped to vendors (including NP). It should be available in 5-7 days.

I can only describe the flavor as a bubble gum/fruit punch flavor. It is fantastic!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Wow nice! I love pre workout products and have tried damned near all of them. This one I give it a 9/10! The best I have tried so far! Good job guys. I really like the caffeine free also.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Sounds yummy! Just ordered myself some this evening :thumbsup:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i believe i received a sample of this sooo ill toss up a mini review in my log wen i try it

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Cannot wait for my order to arrive...Crushing Punch! :djparty:

well i believe i received a sample of this sooo ill toss up a mini review in my log wen i try it

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One sample may not be enough for a fair review. Keep this in mind.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One sample may not be enough for a fair review. Keep this in mind.
no man ive used the rag before im just talkin about trying the flavor....ive had the melon flavor before

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no man ive used the rag before im just talkin about trying the flavor....ive had the melon flavor before
OK, got it now! Cheers in advance!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
The new Crushing Punch ROK is now in stock at the planet!

(i guess it has been available for a few days now)

Thanks to all!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
The new Crushing Punch ROK is now in stock at the planet!

(i guess it has been available for a few days now)

Thanks to all!
ga-damn! :eeek:!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
crushing punch is awwwwwesome, i can only compare it to the stim free blu-raz but i can say its 1000x better tasting