New & Improved Crushing Punch Ragnarok Coming Soon!

  1. Thumbs up New & Improved Crushing Punch Ragnarok Coming Soon!


    To all of you Ragnarok faithful we are releasing a new flavor version of the Crushing Punch in the next couple of weeks.

    For anyone who tried the original and thought "wow, this sucks" you'll be pleasantly surprised because it is terrific!

    Samples will be available soon!
    :squat:


  2. Nice! Very interested in trying this out

  3. I just can't seem to get off the Blue Raz but this next flavor sounds awesome!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I just can't seem to get off the Blue Raz but this next flavor sounds awesome!
    Yeah, the Blue Raz has that cotton candy flavor that is hard to live without

    This fruit punch is a solid and refreshing fruit punch for the ones who avoid exotic flavors or need a break from melon or raz.

  5. I have to give props to the new flavor. I think everyone will be happy with it. I know I am

  6. My favorite flavor of the three newer flavors, which is saying a lot!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  7. i didnt think the old flavor was that bad

  8. i got a sample of blue raz a while back and didnt like it, definitely want to try the new flavor

  9. Sip, Sip.......MMMMMM....Did I mention how good this new stuff tastes?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Sip, Sip.......MMMMMM....Did I mention how good this new stuff tastes?
    mmmmm!!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    mmmmm!!
    Oh dude, my bad! I forgot to tell you that the final product turned out better than the samples you tried. Yep, I said "better"! We'll have the stock in the warehouse next week.

    This will be the top selling flavor without a doubt.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Oh dude, my bad! I forgot to tell you that the final product turned out better than the samples you tried. Yep, I said "better"! We'll have the stock in the warehouse next week.

    This will be the top selling flavor without a doubt.
    you pullin' my chain?


    !!!!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    you pullin' my chain?


    !!!!
    I wouldn't dare

  14. Stock will be here next week. NP and other vendors should have it no later than the second week of December.

    You guys are going to love it!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Stock will be here next week. NP and other vendors should have it no later than the second week of December.

    You guys are going to love it!
    Received a sample in the mail last week. Gotta say, I was pretty damn impressed. I wasn't really fond of the taste of the melon flavor I purchased in the past, but drank it anyway to get the benefits of Rag. The new flavor is great though, it has more taste than real punch

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1;
    Oh dude, my bad! I forgot to tell you that the final product turned out better than the samples you tried. Yep, I said "better"! We'll have the stock in the warehouse next week.

    This will be the top selling flavor without a doubt.
    Must be so if you say so! I am looking forward to this flavor too, as I need a break from melon and the other flavors. It's the after taste that I am unable to handle sometimes. Probably just me.

    Anyway, Crushing Punch sounds inviting. The taste of the pudding, they say, is in the eating. Let's see how it pans out.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  17. Looking forward to this one!

  18. Sounds great! Will it be available in a caff-free version?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Sounds great! Will it be available in a caff-free version?

    Unfortunately not at first. We'll see how it plays out and what type of interest we get. If sales are brisk we may make a caffeine free version. I imagine we'll drop one of the other caffeine free flavors if we do though.

    Thanks!

  20. The new & improved crushing Punch Rok has just shipped to vendors (including NP). It should be available in 5-7 days.

    I can only describe the flavor as a bubble gum/fruit punch flavor. It is fantastic!

  21. Wow nice! I love pre workout products and have tried damned near all of them. This one I give it a 9/10! The best I have tried so far! Good job guys. I really like the caffeine free also.

  22. Sounds yummy! Just ordered myself some this evening

  23. well i believe i received a sample of this sooo ill toss up a mini review in my log wen i try it

  24. Cannot wait for my order to arrive...Crushing Punch!

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    well i believe i received a sample of this sooo ill toss up a mini review in my log wen i try it

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10;
    well i believe i received a sample of this sooo ill toss up a mini review in my log wen i try it
    One sample may not be enough for a fair review. Keep this in mind.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    One sample may not be enough for a fair review. Keep this in mind.
    no man ive used the rag before im just talkin about trying the flavor....ive had the melon flavor before

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10;
    no man ive used the rag before im just talkin about trying the flavor....ive had the melon flavor before
    OK, got it now! Cheers in advance!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  28. The new Crushing Punch ROK is now in stock at the planet!

    (i guess it has been available for a few days now)

    Thanks to all!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    The new Crushing Punch ROK is now in stock at the planet!

    (i guess it has been available for a few days now)

    Thanks to all!
    ga-damn! :eeek:!!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  30. crushing punch is awwwwwesome, i can only compare it to the stim free blu-raz but i can say its 1000x better tasting
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ragnarok Testers Wanted For "New" Crushing Punch!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 03:00 AM
  2. New Crushing Punch Ragnarok Testers Thread!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 07:31 PM
Log in
Log in