Ragnarok Q's

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Ragnarok Q's

Hi I have 2 questions about Ragnarok:

1. I tried the 'stim-free' version of blue raz. How much caffeine can I expect from 2 scoops. Around 200mg ? Lately a lot of pre-workout supps have been using heavy amounts of stims.....too much actually.

2. My tub was basically a big block of powder that I had to break up. Is there something that will be included to keep the powder from clumping up ?

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post

1. I tried the 'stim-free' version of blue raz. How much caffeine can I expect from 2 scoops. Around 200mg ? Lately a lot of pre-workout supps have been using heavy amounts of stims.....too much actually.

2. My tub was basically a big block of powder that I had to break up. Is there something that will be included to keep the powder from clumping up ?
    1. since it's a prop blend the amount of caffeine can't be given out. Matt MIGHT be able to give you a round-about estimate.

2. the newer flavors are very hydroscopic, and clump fairly easily when exposed to moisture. keep the lid on TIGHT, shake before every use, and if you have a dessicant pouch from a different container toss it in and see if it helps with the moisture problem.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  3. Registered User

The caffeine amount is proprietary but I'll give you a very close ballpark figure. 250-300mg per 15gram serving. Pretty strong! We rarely recommend 2 servings at once. This is why we provide a caffeine free version.

Which flavor of Rok do you have that is clumped? Typically we saw this problem with the previous Warrior Melon (with caffeine) & Blue Raz (caffeine free) batches (still floating around) if the lids weren't cranked down tight after every use and it's in a humid environment. The previous batches of these were pretty hygroscopic and this can be remedied by a dessiccant packet tossed into the tub. I also always recommend shaking th tub before every use. (this goes for any powdered product.) This will ensure that it doesn't clump and you get the proper dosing of each ingedient. Even though the powder is milled very fine the granules of material have different weights and settle at different rates. Shaking the tub makes sure you are ingesting the labeled content of each ingredient.

We've taken steps in the latest batches to keep the hygroscopic nature of the product to a minimum. The new batches shouldn't have a problem.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    The caffeine amount is proprietary but I'll give you a very close ballpark figure. 250-300mg per 15gram serving. Pretty strong! We rarely recommend 2 servings at once. This is why we provide a caffeine free version.

Which flavor of Rok do you have that is clumped? Typically we saw this problem with the previous Warrior Melon (with caffeine) & Blue Raz (caffeine free) batches (still floating around) if the lids weren't cranked down tight after every use and it's in a humid environment. The previous batches of these were pretty hygroscopic and this can be remedied by a dessiccant packet tossed into the tub. I also always recommend shaking th tub before every use. (this goes for any powdered product.) This will ensure that it doesn't clump and you get the proper dosing of each ingedient. Even though the powder is milled very fine the granules of material have different weights and settle at different rates. Shaking the tub makes sure you are ingesting the labeled content of each ingredient.

We've taken steps in the latest batches to keep the hygroscopic nature of the product to a minimum. The new batches shouldn't have a problem.
    I have blue berry raz caffeine-free. 250-300mg per scoop is quite a bit of caffeine. I might just stick with the caffiene-free version. I might try the melon version next time.

ncagney-

who is that person in your avatar ?
  5. Registered User

ncagney-

who is that person in your avatar ?
    haha, i wish i knew. you don't even know how many people asked the same question.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I'm just wondering, but why does it say on the tub of Ragnarok discontinue after 12 weeks of use ? Is there something in it that is harmful if used for an extended period of time ?
  7. Registered User

I'm just wondering, but why does it say on the tub of Ragnarok discontinue after 12 weeks of use ? Is there something in it that is harmful if used for an extended period of time ?

We just recommend it to help avoid building tolerance.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    haha, i wish i knew. you don't even know how many people asked the same question.
    She looks like she has a great personality
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    HaHa! X2!
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    she's great in the sack (yes, from experience).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST Ragnarok write-up
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 04:43 PM
  2. Ragnarok
    By rugger48 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 02:54 PM
  3. Ragnarok