Foundation Stack (MVP-365 & ZMK) on Sale at NP!

  1. Foundation Stack (MVP-365 & ZMK) on Sale at NP!




    MVP/ZMK Stack By: Millennium Sport Technologies

    On sale for a miniscule $35.95! That's only $17.97 each!

    Thanks to the guys at NP for getting this listed!

    Now there is no excuse for not using the most potent athlete's multi vitamin and mineral combination available!

    Thanks to all who have purchased!


  2. Thats a great deal I love the ZMK and that price is awsome if I was ready to order I would be all over that

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheLittleGuy View Post
    Thats a great deal I love the ZMK and that price is awsome if I was ready to order I would be all over that
    Thanks man! It looks like it will be around for a while at this price when you need to reload!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by TheLittleGuy View Post
    Nice!!!
    It looks like there is a problem with the stack due to the new build. In the meantime before it's uploaded again If you are interested in it I'm sure NP will provide it at this price if you call and request it.

    Thanks!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    It looks like there is a problem with the stack due to the new build. In the meantime before it's uploaded again If you are interested in it I'm sure NP will provide it at this price if you call and request it.

    Thanks!
    They are working out some bugs and then it will be re-posted.

    Thanks for your patience!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    They are working out some bugs and then it will be re-posted.

    Thanks for your patience!
    Oh Yeah! it's back up! Thanks to the guys at NP for getting it fixed up quickly.

    Here is the link!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...zmk-stack.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Hypermax on Sale at NP for Memorial day!
    By nicksox15 in forum Performax Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-31-2014, 10:21 PM
  2. Lecheek TX3 on sale at NP
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 05:00 PM
  3. Lecheek TX3 on sale at NP
    By Marms in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:25 PM
  4. CRE-02 Officially on Sale at NP!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 11:56 PM
  5. Foundation Stack (MVP-365 & ZMK) On Sale at NP!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 09:50 AM
Log in
Log in