MST Somnidre-GH write-up
- 01-28-2010, 03:08 PM
- 01-28-2010, 08:08 PM
i got a tub of the new Somni-gh coming in friday from nutra, so ill test that out. It will stack very well with Ghenerate. Also with ECGC and if Alpha-gpc if you have.
- 04-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Im really interested in this product. i noticed that in the review it said, Absolutely do not consume with alcohol. does that mean literally with alcohol, or not to take if there is alcohol in your diet at all?
Also, what is the result if taken with a prescribed SSRI medication (citalopram)?
01-03-2012, 12:56 PM
just to add, been taking this for 3 days and I can say with out that recovery and sleep are the best they have ever been. DOMS set in @ 24hr. like normal but where I'm usually sore until the 72hr.+ mark, I'm now not sore past about 48 hrs. Thumbs way up for this, will probably make the switch to the pill form/ultra since it doesn't have the phenibut in it.
05-23-2012, 04:47 PM
I just purchased the Somnidren for better sleep. Since I am 5'2 and 130 pounds, should I take less than recommended?
PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!
05-23-2012, 06:04 PM
05-24-2012, 02:18 PM
05-26-2012, 10:55 AM
05-26-2012, 03:41 PM
I tried the Somnidren 2 nights in the row and it not work for me! I AM SO SAD!!! I am going to try Somadrol, have u heard about it?
05-26-2012, 04:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 82Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:43 PM
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:42 PM
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 47Last Post: 03-22-2010, 07:34 PM
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2008, 04:34 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 74Last Post: 12-17-2007, 04:57 PM