MST Somnidre-GH write-up

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. somnidren is some good stuff-love it!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. i got a tub of the new Somni-gh coming in friday from nutra, so ill test that out. It will stack very well with Ghenerate. Also with ECGC and if Alpha-gpc if you have.
    •   

3. Im really interested in this product. i noticed that in the review it said, Absolutely do not consume with alcohol. does that mean literally with alcohol, or not to take if there is alcohol in your diet at all?

Also, what is the result if taken with a prescribed SSRI medication (citalopram)?

4. just to add, been taking this for 3 days and I can say with out that recovery and sleep are the best they have ever been. DOMS set in @ 24hr. like normal but where I'm usually sore until the 72hr.+ mark, I'm now not sore past about 48 hrs. Thumbs way up for this, will probably make the switch to the pill form/ultra since it doesn't have the phenibut in it.

5. I just purchased the Somnidren for better sleep. Since I am 5'2 and 130 pounds, should I take less than recommended?
    PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jackie13 View Post
    I just purchased the Somnidren for better sleep. Since I am 5'2 and 130 pounds, should I take less than recommended?
    PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!
    I'd say don't lower the dose, if you were over say 220lb. I might up it a bit but guidelines on the package are solid. Enjoy!

7. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    I'd say don't lower the dose, if you were over say 220lb. I might up it a bit but guidelines on the package are solid. Enjoy!
    GREAT!!! Thank you... cant wait to try it. Did it make you feel "funny"?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jackie13 View Post
    GREAT!!! Thank you... cant wait to try it. Did it make you feel "funny"?
    I took the powder sublingualy and 9 times out of 10 I did have that 5-10min. rush of feeling short of breath but nothing too odd. Would have freaked me out if I hadn't known to keep an eye out for it.

9. I tried the Somnidren 2 nights in the row and it not work for me! I AM SO SAD!!! I am going to try Somadrol, have u heard about it?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jackie13 View Post
    I tried the Somnidren 2 nights in the row and it not work for me! I AM SO SAD!!! I am going to try Somadrol, have u heard about it?
    are you taking the powder or pill? Original formula or new? Original has phenubit in the ingredients. Let me know maybe I can give you some advice? Also are you taking it on an empty stomach, meaning your last food intake was more than 90 min. prior to dosing? Also Somadrol looks like it has a decent profile to it so if you got the cash, you can give it a try.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST Ragnarok write-up
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:43 PM
  2. MST Kreaceps-XS write-up
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:42 PM
  3. MST CRE-O2 write-up and FAQ