ZMK sample review

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys been pretty busy this week so haven't been on here much. Anyway, MST sent me a sample of MVP and ZMK. I took the ZMK with a serving of Poseidon and had some awesome deep sleep. I have never felt sleep like that from a ZMA supplement. I woke up nice and fresh and I didn't even hit the snooze 2-3 times like I normally do. I can't wait to try a sample of the S-GH to see what it feels like.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys been pretty busy this week so haven't been on here much. Anyway, MST sent me a sample of MVP and ZMK. I took the ZMK with a serving of Poseidon and had some awesome deep sleep. I have never felt sleep like that from a ZMA supplement. I woke up nice and fresh and I didn't even hit the snooze 2-3 times like I normally do. I can't wait to try a sample of the S-GH to see what it feels like.
Thanks for the great review and feedback Fab One! I'm happy to hear that it worked well for you.

S-GH samples should be getting here pretty soon! :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found the science and concept behind MVP-365 and ZMK so convincing that I ordered enough for three months. Thanks, Matt for the coupon discount and the free shipping across the Atlantic.
In terms of the products, all I can say is they are the best of the very best in this segment. The Krebs Cycle intermediates alone in ZMK are more than enough to justify the price.
I started MVP-365 and ZMK a little over a week ago. I decided to wait this long before posting my feedback to exclude the possibility of any placebo effects. ZMK rocks! And works! Consistently. Since I started it, I have always had a very restful sleep. What MST calls "deep recuperative sleep". Even when I go to bed later than usual, I still wake up feeling great. Congratulations on an exceptional product. MVP-365, too. My highest recommendation!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I found the science and concept behind MVP-365 and ZMK so convincing that I ordered enough for three months. Thanks, Matt for the coupon discount and the free shipping across the Atlantic.
In terms of the products, all I can say is they are the best of the very best in this segment. The Krebs Cycle intermediates alone in ZMK are more than enough to justify the price.
I started MVP-365 and ZMK a little over a week ago. I decided to wait this long before posting my feedback to exclude the possibility of any placebo effects. ZMK rocks! And works! Consistently. Since I started it, I have always had a very restful sleep. What MST calls "deep recuperative sleep". Even when I go to bed later than usual, I still wake up feeling great. Congratulations on an exceptional product. MVP-365, too. My highest recommendation!

Thanks my friend! I appreciate the feedback. I'm glad they are working well for you. I know that international shipping is steep so anytime you need me call and we'll work a deal out.

People are finding that ZMK works far better than it appears to on paper and the response has been overwhelming to say the least. We are getting countless testimonials from people who have tossed their ZMA and other nighttime products in the trash and are sold on ZMK as a staple.

The MVP-365 feedback has been incredible too.

Thanks again!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Matt,

Have you personally combined the ZMK with S-GH? If so what are the effects that you are seeing beyond them taken seperately?

Also...just to note, I have got the same results from the Cordygen5 as I did from the sample. Cardio has been a breeze and I am 1mph away from doing all my treadmill will do on an incline. Its the strangest thing though. Its almost as if I don't have to breathe...I know that sounds stupid but its sort of that feeling in a sense. I can tell you this I have to increase my sprint times to 1 minute vs 30 secs to feel a hard breath. I just started lifting again and had a good workout on deadlifts with it. I wanted to start off light for working sets, so Wednesday I did 225 for 10x5 with 30 secs rest between sets and it was quite easy. Now today I am quite sore though but I'll get over this start up soreness in a few weeks and then will be able to pour the weight on. I have deadlifted right around 400lbs for 50 total reps in under 20 minutes a few years ago and would like to get back up to it. Sort of endurance lifting with a bit of power mixed in.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Matt,

Have you personally combined the ZMK with S-GH? If so what are the effects that you are seeing beyond them taken seperately?

Also...just to note, I have got the same results from the Cordygen5 as I did from the sample. Cardio has been a breeze and I am 1mph away from doing all my treadmill will do on an incline. Its the strangest thing though. Its almost as if I don't have to breathe...I know that sounds stupid but its sort of that feeling in a sense. I can tell you this I have to increase my sprint times to 1 minute vs 30 secs to feel a hard breath. I just started lifting again and had a good workout on deadlifts with it. I wanted to start off light for working sets, so Wednesday I did 225 for 10x5 with 30 secs rest between sets and it was quite easy. Now today I am quite sore though but I'll get over this start up soreness in a few weeks and then will be able to pour the weight on. I have deadlifted right around 400lbs for 50 total reps in under 20 minutes a few years ago and would like to get back up to it. Sort of endurance lifting with a bit of power mixed in.
I have been using ZMK and Somnidren-GH together for a while now. It's pretty strange but the sleep effect is compounded and my recovery is enhanced compared to ZMK or somnidren alone..

ZMK and Somnidren-GH together knocks me out, keeps me out and when I wake up I feel like I have slept forever. The other night I took them both and fell asleep around 11:30pm and slept hard until my daughter needed me and woke me up at me at 4:30am. I initially felt like I had overslept but soon realized that it was only 4:30am. I fell right back to sleep and woke up again at 6:30am. The two hours of sleep between 4:35 and 6:30am felt like 8 hours. Almost like I lost time. I think someone could hit me with a hammer and I wouldn't wake up on the stack. If your wife/girlfriend/roommate/child is holding a grudge or likely to harm you in your sleep then it might not be the stack I'd recommend. :D

I've noticed that my mood and energy level are much better throughout the day than when I only take ZMK before bed.

The beauty of Cordygen5 is that it makes you feel like you have four lungs. I feel the same way. It's almost like cheating at cardio.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey Millenium,

Just wanted to thank you in the forum for your advice on not eating close to bedtime. You were explaining the effects of going to bed with those 'gimmick' pre-bed casein type products, etc. and it really made sense to me. When something so simple and so logical is brought to my attention, I try it. I did and the results are outstanding. I get my meals in without worrying about downing a pre-bed shake (even though I did about an hour before taking ZMK). My last meal is not shorter than 2.5 hours before bed. Usually now it's 2.5 hours before taking the ZMK, then laying down a half hour later. My midsection is tighter (yes, even after 2 or 3 days) from not having food sit around there all night and my recovery is actually better. I wake up even more refreshed than I usually do.

Thank you very much for those lifestyle and physique enhancing words of wisdom.

-Kyle

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hey Millenium,

Just wanted to thank you in the forum for your advice on not eating close to bedtime. You were explaining the effects of going to bed with those 'gimmick' pre-bed casein type products, etc. and it really made sense to me. When something so simple and so logical is brought to my attention, I try it. I did and the results are outstanding. I get my meals in without worrying about downing a pre-bed shake (even though I did about an hour before taking ZMK). My last meal is not shorter than 2.5 hours before bed. Usually now it's 2.5 hours before taking the ZMK, then laying down a half hour later. My midsection is tighter (yes, even after 2 or 3 days) from not having food sit around there all night and my recovery is actually better. I wake up even more refreshed than I usually do.

Thank you very much for those lifestyle and physique enhancing words of wisdom.

-Kyle
Anytime Kyle! I'm glad to help in any way possible. I think you'll find it to be a good long term change that pays dividends. It will also make your Gamma Hydroxy...... work a lot better.

Thanks for your continued support! It's very much appreciated!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
id like to hear what you told force of green about pre bed eating or shake. ive been battling the do or dont in my head for a week now.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
id like to hear what you told force of green about pre bed eating or shake. ive been battling the do or dont in my head for a week now.
This was post. I can elaborate a little more but this gets the point accross. I just believe that in order to make sleep anabolic and hormonally correct food/protein shake shouldn't be consumed directly before bed.

Let me start off by saying that I am not an big advocate of pre-bedtime meals whether they are strickly isolated to protein or are protein/carb/fat blends. In my opinion, contrary to recent popularity a meal, snack, protein shake, macronutrients etc. right before bed only encourages a hormonally incorrect environment.

I know that this goes against some of the recent thoughts on muscle gain but when conditions are right sleep on an empty stomach is anabolic because growth hormone can be secreted efficiently without being squandered or shut down by an insulin response or higher blood lipid count. Regardless of the pre bed meal insulin will have to be released in some capacity and insulin in any capacity will negate growth hormone.

I've used this principal in my diet and training and when training others over the past few years with far more success than than incorporating calories directly before retiring.

My advise is to consume your last meal or shake 1.5-2 hours before bed. This allows for the stomach to empty, the meal to metabolize and blood sugar levels to drop faster allowing a faster onset of quality growth hormone producing REM sleep. If growth hormone is present sleep is anabolic. If growth hormone isn't present then sleep is far more likely to be catabolic regardless of what you did or didn't consume before bed.

I personally take my pre bed shake (whey isolate/milk isolate/ egg/micellar casein) at 9:00pm. I then take my pre-bed sleep supplements like ZMK or Somnidren-GH at 11:00pm. My sleep and recovery are far greater than when I was taking my shake right before bed. I find that the supps kick in much faster and work much better and I find it to be much more anabolic.

I know this isn't the popular belief in the bodybuilding scene but it is the hormonally correct thing to do. Marketing of pre-bed protein blends has had it's way with our thinking and led us astray. They are still very effective if you time it right and don't take them too close to retiring.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. This company rocks!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Nice sleep advice, I have since been waking up before my alarm.

I can't wait to get my ZMK order.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Great advice Matt. :) I shall take that into consideration. I think that was one of the main advantages of IF'ing as well?

As for the ZMK, I tried a sample of it, took about 45mins to kick in, but gave for a great nights sleep, thankyou.

verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
This was post. I can elaborate a little more but this gets the point accross. I just believe that in order to make sleep anabolic and hormonally correct food/protein shake shouldn't be consumed directly before bed.
Good stuff friend. I've been telling people this forever, especially the nonsense practice of waking in the middle of the nite for a shake. Darren and I were just talking about Gh products on friday, because I gave him some secretagouge, which I have always liked.
Whats the eta on the S-gh ?

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try ZMK. I've always had trouble falling asleep, and getting truly restful sleep. Hopefully this will be the supp to finally remedy this :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff friend. I've been telling people this forever, especially the nonsense practice of waking in the middle of the nite for a shake. Darren and I were just talking about Gh products on friday, because I gave him some secretagouge, which I have always liked.
Whats the eta on the S-gh ?
Thanks! I always squirm when I read that someone is setting their alarm to wake up and pound a shake in the middle of the night.

Somnidren-GH will be available to ship to vendors between Nov. 5th and 8th.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Let me tell you guys this. My physique, endurance, strength and pump during workouts have improved tremendously since I have stopped eating so much. I really have 1 large meal per day and most of the time its around 5 oclock. I leave my window open from 5 until 10 oclcok but i try to have all my eating done before 8 or so. I have eat before bed but after hearing this I won't be. Look at Chuck Deisel. Look at what and how he is eating. Not anywhere like whats being pushed all the time of eating every 3 hours.

Thanks Matt for this tip. I will be putting it to use. I'll never go back to eating more than 3 meals per day, ever again. I think it'll be 1-2 meals daily for me here on out.

Anymore good tips? I know guys like Jamie Hale, Brad Pilon, Martin Berkhan have really thrown a wrench into the nutrition and supplement realm lately.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
so you only eat three meals a day with nothing in between? can you get everything you need in only three meals?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I need anymore than 150gms of protein per day. If I can get that in along with plenty of cod liver oil, 5-6 servings of veggies and 2-3 servings of fruit there is not much more I can do for muscle growth. I can get all that in within 2 meals pretty easily.

I am finding out that this every 2-3 hours stuff is absolute useless for me.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Your body can only synthesize so much at once. Granted, you seat me at an 'all you can eat ribhouse' and I guarantee (I'll be any of you 100 dollars) that I'll down over 10,000 calories worth of ribs and curly fries. I'd get over 350 grams of protein and plenty of carbs. Can I live like that? No.

Fabulousone, your happiness is first and foremost, so if it makes you happy to eat 2-3 meals a day... knock yourself out ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think I need anymore than 150gms of protein per day. If I can get that in along with plenty of cod liver oil, 5-6 servings of veggies and 2-3 servings of fruit there is not much more I can do for muscle growth. I can get all that in within 2 meals pretty easily.

I am finding out that this every 2-3 hours stuff is absolute useless for me.
While one should find out what type of dieting programme is best for him/her and stick to it, there are still metabolic limitations to what we can efficiently do. One example is protein intake. While the recommendation is, on the average, 2gr/kg of body weight, this does not mean that we should consume all of this in one sitting. One reason is that the body can process only a certain amount. The rest will be "wasted". The more protein we ingest at once, the more inefficiently the body processes it. The opposite is the case. The less protein we ingest the more efficiently the body utilizes it. Apart from the fact that the body can experience a type of "protein shock" when we take too much at once. Furthermore, protein intake triggers thermogenesis (and promotes anti-catabolism) for up to three to six hours after ingestion, depending on what type of protein we consume. Athletes use this as an opportunity to take proteins more frequently than just once or twice a day. Apart from the anti-aging and general metabolic advantages of eating small (healthy) meals several times during the day versus once or twice only.
In the final analysis, you know your body best :D

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
While one should find out what type of dieting programme is best for him/her and stick to it, there are still metabolic limitations to what we can efficiently do. One example is protein intake. While the recommendation is, on the average, 2gr/kg of body weight, this does not mean that we should consume all of this in one sitting. One reason is that the body can process only a certain amount. The rest will be "wasted". The more protein we ingest at once, the more inefficiently the body processes it. The opposite is the case. The less protein we ingest the more efficiently the body utilizes it. Apart from the fact that the body can experience a type of "protein shock" when we take too much at once. Furthermore, protein intake triggers thermogenesis (and promotes anti-catabolism) for up to three to six hours after ingestion, depending on what type of protein we consume. Athletes use this as an opportunity to take proteins more frequently than just once or twice a day. Apart from the anti-aging and general metabolic advantages of eating small (healthy) meals several times during the day versus once or twice only.
In the final analysis, you know your body best :D

Theres a big change coming. Sit back an watch. I personally no longer beleive any of you of what you wrote. I used to, until I started doing a bit of studying. So, you guys stick with eating every 2-3 hours and pack all your food where you go and panic if you miss a meal. Me, I am done with that lifestyle. I'll bean lean and hungry all day and then eat like a king in the evening and not worry so much over the smallest details.

If you guys want too, post your pics up and we'll determine some type of challenge be it strength and endurance gain or physique improvement. I'll eat 1-2 meals per day in the evening and you guys can eat 6-8. How about it? By the way I have already fasted 36 hours as of 6am this morning and I did HIIT cardio for 30 minutes and had a killer session. I felt awesome. Also hit 181lbs this morning. 16lbs to go!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theres a big change coming. Sit back an watch. I personally no longer beleive any of you of what you wrote. I used to, until I started doing a bit of studying. So, you guys stick with eating every 2-3 hours and pack all your food where you go and panic if you miss a meal. Me, I am done with that lifestyle. I'll bean lean and hungry all day and then eat like a king in the evening and not worry so much over the smallest details.

If you guys want too, post your pics up and we'll determine some type of challenge be it strength and endurance gain or physique improvement. I'll eat 1-2 meals per day in the evening and you guys can eat 6-8. How about it? By the way I have already fasted 36 hours as of 6am this morning and I did HIIT cardio for 30 minutes and had a killer session. I felt awesome. Also hit 181lbs this morning. 16lbs to go!
Frankly, it is completely up to you whether you eat once a week or twice a year; one gramme or one truckload per sitting. It is also your choice what you read and who and what you believe. As it turns out, this is a forum where people can express their opinions. And will remain so. I am not competing in any way with you, so we do not have to compare results. I did not mention how often I eat daily, nor did I mention my attitude toward missing a meal or not. I made general comments, and ended my contribution by stating it you knew your body best and should act accordingly. You do not need to get defensive with what you do and believe in. Good luck!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i dont think he was defensive, i think it was confidence

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Frankly, it is completely up to you whether you eat once a week or twice a year; one gramme or one truckload per sitting. It is also your choice what you read and who and what you believe. As it turns out, this is a forum where people can express their opinions. And will remain so. I am not competing in any way with you, so we do not have to compare results. I did not mention how often I eat daily, nor did I mention my attitude toward missing a meal or not. I made general comments, and ended my contribution by stating it you knew your body best and should act accordingly. You do not need to get defensive with what you do and believe in. Good luck!
Strategicmove,
Hey man I totally agree with you. I wasn't trying to get defensive or anything. I really enjoy all your posts and don't want you feeling ill towards me. I have lived for years trying to eat heavy for "mass" and I honestly found it never made much difference if I ate 3 meals per day or 6. Most of the time the difference was made up in the gut.

freezito is right. I just don't beleive that I need to eat like whats constantly pushed now. I am not trying to gain any huge amounts of mass. true, I'd like to add some in key places but I don't think I am going to need tons of food to do that, especially seeing how I am only going to lift 2x per week.

Thanks for the comments and hope you understand that my post was not ill spirited. So, sit back and watch and see if I am a total screw up or I get where I want to get to. I'd like to eventually get to around 175lbs@6-8%BF.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strategicmove,
Hey man I totally agree with you. I wasn't trying to get defensive or anything. I really enjoy all your posts and don't want you feeling ill towards me. I have lived for years trying to eat heavy for "mass" and I honestly found it never made much difference if I ate 3 meals per day or 6. Most of the time the difference was made up in the gut.

freezito is right. I just don't beleive that I need to eat like whats constantly pushed now. I am not trying to gain any huge amounts of mass. true, I'd like to add some in key places but I don't think I am going to need tons of food to do that, especially seeing how I am only going to lift 2x per week.

Thanks for the comments and hope you understand that my post was not ill spirited. So, sit back and watch and see if I am a total screw up or I get where I want to get to. I'd like to eventually get to around 175lbs@6-8%BF.
Fabulous One, no hard feelings, man. I probably over-reacted to your initial response to my contribution. No animosity intended. Wish you tonnes of luck in hitting your goal(s). With your current determination, I am sure you will :thumbsup:

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
I had a dream the other night that I was in the bathroom pi$$ing and couldn't control it, then I realized I was asleep and still in my bed and had to run to the bathroom at least the bathroom is close. :run: :toilet: I love the deep sleep from ZMK

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I had a dream the other night that I was in the bathroom pi$$ing and couldn't control it, then I realized I was asleep and still in my bed and had to run to the bathroom at least the bathroom is close. :run: :toilet: I love the deep sleep from ZMK
I hate those dreams. I had one a while back where I was running around a mall looking for a restroom having to pee so bad. :D I'm glad you made it to the can on time.

The sleep factor is awesome! I'm finding I recover sooooo much better with ZMK.

Thanks for the feedback!

Note to self: package with adult diapers as a promo

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate those dreams. I had one a while back where I was running around a mall looking for a restroom having to pee so bad. :D I'm glad you made it to the can on time....

Hilarious :D

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
First it was 'ROK with a shield and sword, now ZMK with diapers! This is the perfect company for me! :dance: