Cheapest Capped Beta Alanine! "CARNAGE"

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
WOW! I just realized that Carnage remains the least expensive beta-alanine product in capsules or tablets here at NP. At a mere 11 cents per gram you can't go wrong especially since it's the only one that contains a good delivery system. :jaw:

I'll keep searching around but it seems to be the cheapest capped product by a reputable company anywhere.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
:bb:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I love Poseidon and I like Swell, but I'm sticking with Poseidon and dropping Swell and getting Carnage. I've NEVER complained really about taste of a supplement, but with the taste being so rancid and the density of the powder being so low if a vent I'd rather stick to Carnage caps. Granted I won't get the leucine or citrulline, it's all good.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I've always known that :lol:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
WOW! I just realized that Carnage remains the least expensive beta-alanine product in capsules or tablets here at NP. At a mere 11 cents per gram you can't go wrong especially since it's the only one that contains a good delivery system. :jaw:

I'll keep searching around but it seems to be the cheapest capped product by a reputable company anywhere.
yea i was checking it out, id def get it if i wanted to go premade product looks great

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, isotonic delivery to prevent parasthesia. So the parasthesia is caused by inefficient absorption?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, isotonic delivery to prevent parasthesia. So the parasthesia is caused by inefficient absorption?
No, the isotonic delivery system is only a delivery system. One thing that people find is that it offsets parsathesia so it has been misconstrued by some that the delivery system is the reason parasthesia is abscent. We try not to tout it as a blend to combat parathesia because in some people it exacerbates it. Body chemistry is a silly thing. The concept is basically to help free up the sodium pathway from multiple pathway nutrients allowing BA to be taken up more efficiently. Less saturation of the channel should equal better absorption. That's why blends that include sodium as delivery tend not to work as fast because the sodium is absorbed first.