Reduced dosage Shred Hardcore?

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
First off, I am not a bodybuilder nor do I desire a physique like one. I prefer the athletic look of a olympic wrestlers, gymnasts, and sprinters. There are also some good built Olympic weightlifters and Powerlifters in the lower weight categories and thats more of the look I am after.

So...at the present time my main focus is fat loss-plain and simple. I have started a IF style diet and hunger can be an issue and is most likely the main cause for failure. Me, I am pretty tough to hunger, but if I can have something that will reduce these pains a bit that will be super. I have read that Shred-HCXS supresses appetite quite strongly. I am one though that doesn't like that mega stimulant type supplements daily. Occasionally they are ok, but not daily. I was just wandering if I could actually use Shred for 3-5 months until I get into the single digits at only 2 caps per day? Would this give the full benefits of fat burn along with killing the hunger pangs? Or would just maintaining this cause the results to slowly taper to nothing?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
First off, I am not a bodybuilder nor do I desire a physique like one. I prefer the athletic look of a olympic wrestlers, gymnasts, and sprinters. There are also some good built Olympic weightlifters and Powerlifters in the lower weight categories and thats more of the look I am after.

So...at the present time my main focus is fat loss-plain and simple. I have started a IF style diet and hunger can be an issue and is most likely the main cause for failure. Me, I am pretty tough to hunger, but if I can have something that will reduce these pains a bit that will be super. I have read that Shred-HCXS supresses appetite quite strongly. I am one though that doesn't like that mega stimulant type supplements daily. Occasionally they are ok, but not daily. I was just wandering if I could actually use Shred for 3-5 months until I get into the single digits at only 2 caps per day? Would this give the full benefits of fat burn along with killing the hunger pangs? Or would just maintaining this cause the results to slowly taper to nothing?
Shred-XS Hardcore at 2 caps per day definately works well for appetite suppression and fat loss without fading effects. The effecst stay strong and usually don't fade due to the strong adaptogenic component. The nice thing about taking 2 caps per day is that the product works well at that dose and you will stretch the product supply further all while avoiding any hint of adrenal fatigue. We ususally suggest taking Shred-Hardcore for 8-12 weeks at a time but we have logged 16 week trails very successfully without side effects. A break at 12 weeks is usually a good idea when using any product with a stimulant factor regardless of its adaptogenic content. Afterall keeping the adrenals healthy allows us to keep making muscle gains and fat losses without stress hormone imbalance taking over.

Shred-Hardcore isn't a mega stimulant by any means. It feels strong because the adaptogens allow adrenaline levels to remain more constant throughout the day. No worries there.

I think you are definately on the right track!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Matt,

That sound awesome. I just wanted to know if there was something subtle about Shred-XS that I didn't feel when I took the samples. I had a nice warm feeling with plenty energy, but it wasn't the same as something like Stimulant-X, totally different feel to me.

I really liked Leviathan too, but man it was strong as heck. I desire something down a few notches from Leviathan for a long term supplement and from what I was reading and studying, Shred-XS sounds like the ticket for me right now.

Man, I really look forward to a cycle of Shred-XS, Cordygen5, Carnage, Drive, and that sleepy time supplement all backed by Poseidon. Man I am going to be broke!!!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Matt,

That sound awesome. I just wanted to know if there was something subtle about Shred-XS that I didn't feel when I took the samples. I had a nice warm feeling with plenty energy, but it wasn't the same as something like Stimulant-X, totally different feel to me.

I really liked Leviathan too, but man it was strong as heck. I desire something down a few notches from Leviathan for a long term supplement and from what I was reading and studying, Shred-XS sounds like the ticket for me right now.

Man, I really look forward to a cycle of Shred-XS, Cordygen5, Carnage, Drive, and that sleepy time supplement all backed by Poseidon. Man I am going to be broke!!!
Yes, Shred-XS is definately a subtle product when it comes to the stimulant quality. It is a very smooth product that allows for steady sustained energy instead of that OMG my heart is going to explode energy (which will rapidly fry your adrenals in a week or two) that most companies pomote. This is why it is so popular with people who are looking to lose fat but are stimulant intolerant.

Too many companies promote stimulants as fat burners when they really aren't. They are appetite suppressants at best.

I'm looking forward to hearing how your Shred-XS, C5, Carnage, Drive, Somnidren and Poseidon stack goes too. It sounds awesome!

Thans!

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Matt,

Thats for sure. The only time I really like a super hardcore stimulant is when I am going for max lift. I learned ages ago when I was in the Marines that heavy stimulants were not a good a mix for me during hard cardio/endurance sessions(3-9 mile runs and up to 26 mile Force Marches). I took a big load of one of those first Ripped Fuels thinking I would run away from the pack, ha! let me tell you I nearly failed a PFT due to my heart nearly exploding and not being able to catch a breath. So I am smart on that. Not for me. I want something light with other benefits to compliment my training right now that is mainly conditioning and fat loss based.

Anyway, in the morning when my check hits I will have the order placed!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I finally tried RPM, and i'm still tossing as to whether once I run out whether i'll use it for pre-workout stim, or shred xs hardcore. because i'm such an endo, the appetite suppression is handy, and I really liked the feel of 2 sxshc with reset ad.

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
hey Easy, I shot you a PM on something. But anyway, are you still trying to cut? Thats my main concern right now. I failed, and failed, and failed. I am absolutely sick of failing with it. This is the best I have managed and this was after months of work:

Start:

after some Havoc/Epistane Pulsing w/Trans Form:

Just a few to show my lack of progress after months and months of hard work and 5-6 meals per day of clean eating. It repulses me to look at some of that crap over at bbing.cum to see some of those people going from as flabby as I was or more so than I, to absolutely ripped in 2-3 months. I just must be missing something. So, I am trying a different approach. Within 1 week I have went from 191 down to 187 with little effort and it all seems to be right in my gut. I am not lifting any at the moment but I am busting my rear end in other ways. I am going to get to 165lbs ripped. I want 8% BF and then I'll try to add a few pounds of muscle but I never want to weigh more than 175lbs ever again. I was my strongest between 160-175lbs all around, I could lift, run, jump, and fight.

So here is what I am doing. I used a version years ago to get down to 175lbs or so, but just quit and started eating like a pig.

www.leangains.com

Thats why I need Shred-XS hardcore!!! Kill the appetite until feasting time!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
at least you dont have damn love handles like I do. And nice size legs too. I think the real trick to going much lower will be doing it very slowly and being really meticulous about calorie tracking. Shooting for just 200 cal under maintenance a day sort of thing, and sticking there. That and T3 :D I'm going to experiment with 7-keto + guggulesterones in the near future, bought 2 bottles of retain 2 to run double dosed for a month. That and tyrosine and other bulk goodies to go with it

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that Now Foods 7 Keto and Super Cortisol Control would stack real nice with the Shred-XSHC. Maybe even their GlucoFit and Gymnema Sylvestre because they are cheap and good quality.

I'd gladly donate some of my leg mass to you guys if I could. They are of no benefit in climbing or do yoga. Some of the poses are murder on me!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm now looking at 7-keto as a transdermal. that has a lot of potential, partially just from avoiding the digestive tract. I'm fighting 40 hard :)

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
abliderate? with some form sounds quite yummy too stacked with shed-xshc.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was looking at "roll my own" since I want to do a transdermal GABA/GABOB as well. Between age and the weight i've lost over the last 8 months, I could use a bit of extra growth hormone at the skin level to tighten it up some :)