MST MVP-365 Write Up and FAQ

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Yeah... I kick ass.
    Yes sir!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    Product looks great, but not sure if you can sway me away from Orange Triad with the occasional Poseidon/Blast...
    (this means I want you to try to, tell me why yours is better)
    I think strategicmove made the points nicely below. I would love to break Triad down and slam it but that is not why we are here. We preferred to make the best multi vitamin and mineral products available without veering off course ad getting side tracked. If you need a joint complex then Triad would be a good choice. If you need the most bioavailable vitamin and mineral then MVP-365 and ZMK win out.

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    MST should respond to this. Yet, I think one can also consider the options and take a decision based on one's convictions. Personally, I would prefer the MVP-ZMK option. Why? Take the individual vitamins, for instance. MVP provides more bio-available vitamin forms at higher doses.
    Vitamin C is available as a superior complex in a higher amount versus the basic ascorbic acid in Triad; Vitamin E is available as the superior d-alpha tocopheryl-succinate and mixed tocopherols forms versus the standard d-alpha tocepheryl form in Triad; MVP delivers a better combination of riboflavin and riboflavin 5' phosphate versus the simple Riboflavin in Triad; Niacin in MVP is available as the solid inositol hexaniacinate form versus the simple niacinamide in Triad; Vitamin B6 in MVP (and ZMK) is available as the superior pyridoxal 5' phosphate versus the basic pyridoxine in Triad (the body must convert pyridoxine into pyridoxal 5' phosphate to be able to use vitamin B6); Vitamin B12 in MVP is the vastly superior methylcobalamin form, the form the body can use directly, compared to the standard cyanocobalamin form in Triad that needs to be converted first to methylcobalamin. Then check out the Pantethine form of Vitamin B5 in MVP, again the avtive form of B5, compared with the simple Pantothenic Acid in Triad. And so on. Very few multivitamin products utilize the advanced bio-available vitamin forms in MVP. Not even to mention the Krebs Cycle Intermediates in MVP and ZMK. In my eyes, really an awesome combination, although there are one or two additional compounds I miss. But this is the first version that can still be tweaked. Nevertheless, even in this version, MVP and ZMK are still far ahead of the pack.
    Triad definitely has its attractions in the form of the Joint Complex (Glucosamine Sulfate and Chrondoitin Sulfate), the Flex Complex (MSM), and parts of the Digestion and Immune Complex, some of which are available either directly or in comparable alternatives in MVP/ZMK.
    For athletes that benefit from Cissus and that are currently taking that compound, the absence of a comparable Joint Complex in MVP/ZMK is not a disadvantage of any type. Besides, Glucosamine and Chrondoitin, even in their superior sulfate forms, take longer to produce benefits for many athletes versus cissus.
    To conclude, I would invest my dollars in MVP/ZMK. You might decide differently.
    •   
       


  3. Matt, I wanna thank you for taking the time to reitterate that for everybody here, I know you have reasoning behind everything man, and I love to see a brilliant mind in the industry that I can get along with LOL!! As mentioned before, you definitely have my cash on a twin pack! haha, if you want, I'll even give it a comparison on what I think is the most complete vitamin/mineral combo (I buy everything seperately and thats quite expensive) for feedback if you'd like. Also wanted to note, ZMK won my heart with the first glance at the label and you told me there's a chance the price is competitive with CMZ. MVP took some convincing lol!

  4. Don't worry about me I'll be buying the MST Twin Powers when I run out of my current multi. Yeah, I thought the gal over at IA had some good ideas about stuff, but I wasn't sure about all of it. Plus, I didn't like the idea of having to buy dozens of different products.

    The MVP and ZMK sound super to me.

  5. Just an update! Stock will be ready to ship no later than Monday!
    •   
       


  6. This thread is great. Love it!

  7. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Millennium 1 again.
    **** off, vBulletin.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post

    You guys all kick ass and I appreciate all of your feedback!
    The feeling is mutual, Matt!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I think strategicmove made the points nicely below. I would love to break Triad down and slam it but that is not why we are here. We preferred to make the best multi vitamin and mineral products available without veering off course ad getting side tracked....
    Thanks, Matt! Even at the risk of repeating myself, I would like to say you managed, in the form of MVP-365 and ZMK, to put together an innovative and awesome stack with breakthrough synergy in a completely new league. You just raised the bar several scales higher. I simply reflect the consensus in this thread when I make such comments. Great job!
    I hope it was clear I did not bash Triad. I simply made objective comparisons.
    In retrospect, it is amazing how much high-quality information is packed in this thread. In many ways, it ranks, in terms of information content, amongst the solid ones in this forum. I learned an incredible lot by just going through the contributions in thread. The thread rocks!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. Just a heads up! NP just ordered both the new MVP-365 and ZMK products. Expect them there in about a week!

    Thanks for everyone's support!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Just a heads up! NP just ordered both the new MVP-365 and ZMK products. Expect them there in about a week!

    Thanks for everyone's support!
    That's kewl stuff man. Did I win on BB?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    That's kewl stuff man. Did I win on BB?
    I don't know? Do you really think I control any of that? That's the realm of the clown!

    If you don't win I'll contact you shortly after testers are chosen.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I don't know? Do you really think I control any of that? That's the realm of the clown!

    If you don't win I'll contact you shortly after testers are chosen.
    Figures he would run that madhouse.. lol sounds good brutha

  14. Just a heads up. Both MVP-365 and ZMK are finally available over at bb. com and should be available at NP in the next day or two. They are in NP's warehouse now.

  15. I'm impatient, when is MVP365 going to be in!!!! ZMK was there 2 days ago...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    I'm impatient, when is MVP365 going to be in!!!! ZMK was there 2 days ago...
    Its in now buddy....!!!

  17. sweet!

  18. It looks like the supplement fact panel at NP is a little incomplete use this one for reference if interested. The text at NP is a little jumbled but still gets the point accross.

    Thanks to everyone who has already purchased!


  19. What the heck guys!!! Now I'm mad. How come I havn't heard of this before? This looks exactly like what I would like to be using! LOVE the Co-enzyme B's, and the KREB's cycle stuff looks cool.

    Granted I was out of internet access for a bit, but I still checked in once in a while and never saw anything about this until today. I only started looking at this after looking at Cordigen5 this week. BTW, why isn't this a sticky too; it would be much easier to find that way?

    Once my ADAM runs out I must give this a try, only thing is that it's about twice the cost. Hope it's worth my hard earned $$$. We'll see in Jan. Congrats on an awsome looking product.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24 View Post
    What the heck guys!!! Now I'm mad. How come I havn't heard of this before? This looks exactly like what I would like to be using! LOVE the Co-enzyme B's, and the KREB's cycle stuff looks cool.

    Granted I was out of internet access for a bit, but I still checked in once in a while and never saw anything about this until today. I only started looking at this after looking at Cordigen5 this week. BTW, why isn't this a sticky too; it would be much easier to find that way?

    Once my ADAM runs out I must give this a try, only thing is that it's about twice the cost. Hope it's worth my hard earned $$$. We'll see in Jan. Congrats on an awsome looking product.
    Thanks man! We'll get a mod to stick em! You will love MVP-365. It's definately a step up

    Thanks again for the interest!

  21. Hi,

    I'm considering the MVP-365/ZMK stack but I would be running it alongside T-Force which contains the standard 250mg ZMA formula. Is there any potential danger in getting this "double dose" of ZMA?

    Also, I saw a post regarding the safety of the selenium dosage and would be interested in seeing some additional data proving that this formula is in fact completely safe for a person who trains 3-4x/week.

    Thanks in advance. This forumla looks great.... I was about to order some Orange Triad but this may have changed my mind.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post
    Hi,

    I'm considering the MVP-365/ZMK stack but I would be running it alongside T-Force which contains the standard 250mg ZMA formula. Is there any potential danger in getting this "double dose" of ZMA?

    Also, I saw a post regarding the safety of the selenium dosage and would be interested in seeing some additional data proving that this formula is in fact completely safe for a person who trains 3-4x/week.

    Thanks in advance. This forumla looks great.... I was about to order some Orange Triad but this may have changed my mind.
    The T-Force product contains 250 mg of ZMA (total weight) per capsule. You certainly are not getting a double dose of ZMA if combined with ZMK. It takes roughly 3000mg of ZMA compound to yield 30mg of zinc and 450 mg of magnesium; you are only getting 250mg of the complex in T-Force. This doesn’t mean that you are getting 250mg of elemental zinc and magnesium...because the majority of that compound is the chelating agents l-methionine and aspartic acid. In three capsules of T-Force you should get about 2.5-3mg of elemental zinc and 33-35mg of elemental magnesium. It’s really not enough to do any harm other than “possibly” causing slight loose stool from the magnesium. If this occurs then you can cut the dose of ZMK back to three tablets nightly and it should subside.

    In my opinion 200mcg of selenium if perfect for athletes who are taxing their bodies 3-4 days per week. We all need ample antioxidant protection to keep exercise enduced and environmental free radicals at bay. We as athletes (or weekend warriors) put more stress upon our bodies than 99% of the US population. We all know that the first things to become depleted in athletes are minerals. Not just Zinc and Magnewium but all minerals. Selenium is no different as is actually depleted more rapidly by athletes due to the fact that the body rapidly uses it to build glutathione and glutathione peroxidase. These compounds are essential to neutalizing free radical cascade caused by large amounts of physical and environmental stressors we undergo daily.

    Selenium is depleted in the majority of U.S. soils. But it's very important, because it's needed to create glutathione peroxidase. Glutathione peroxidase is important, in turn, because it reconstitutes Vitamin C after it breaks down--especially in the eyes.

    If Vitamin C is the soldier who has sacrificed itself in battle, then glutathione peroxidase is the emergency ambulance that rescues the soldier--and selenium is the medic that does the work. Without selenium, the battle is very costly. The Vitamin C is used up, and you don't have it in the quantities you need to fulfill its other roles.

    Glutathione peroxidase has other functions as well, but it is vital to the immune system, if only because it protects Vitamin C. And selenium is needed for glutathione peroxidase to work.

    The amount of selenium recommended for athletes is least 100-150 micrograms per 100 lbs of body weight. As mentioned previously in this thread toxicity levels have not occurred in the US in amounts below 700mcg per day over a long period of time. This was most likely in people who weren't exposed to physical stress where the mineral continued to build in their bodies. Athletes easily utilize selenium and 200mcg is blown through very quickly.

    Most studies on selenium for anti cancer purposes have been on 200mcg's daily with no toxicity shown. The studies were done on people who clearly don't come close to being categorized as athletes.

    Thanks for the interest! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    The T-Force product contains 250 mg of ZMA (total weight) per capsule. You certainly are not getting a double dose of ZMA if combined with ZMK. It takes roughly 3000mg of ZMA compound to yield 30mg of zinc and 450 mg of magnesium; you are only getting 250mg of the complex in T-Force. This doesn’t mean that you are getting 250mg of elemental zinc and magnesium...because the majority of that compound is the chelating agents l-methionine and aspartic acid. In three capsules of T-Force you should get about 2.5-3mg of elemental zinc and 33-35mg of elemental magnesium. It’s really not enough to do any harm other than “possibly” causing slight loose stool from the magnesium. If this occurs then you can cut the dose of ZMK back to three tablets nightly and it should subside.

    In my opinion 200mcg of selenium if perfect for athletes who are taxing their bodies 3-4 days per week. We all need ample antioxidant protection to keep exercise enduced and environmental free radicals at bay. We as athletes (or weekend warriors) put more stress upon our bodies than 99% of the US population. We all know that the first things to become depleted in athletes are minerals. Not just Zinc and Magnewium but all minerals. Selenium is no different as is actually depleted more rapidly by athletes due to the fact that the body rapidly uses it to build glutathione and glutathione peroxidase. These compounds are essential to neutalizing free radical cascade caused by large amounts of physical and environmental stressors we undergo daily.

    Selenium is depleted in the majority of U.S. soils. But it's very important, because it's needed to create glutathione peroxidase. Glutathione peroxidase is important, in turn, because it reconstitutes Vitamin C after it breaks down--especially in the eyes.

    If Vitamin C is the soldier who has sacrificed itself in battle, then glutathione peroxidase is the emergency ambulance that rescues the soldier--and selenium is the medic that does the work. Without selenium, the battle is very costly. The Vitamin C is used up, and you don't have it in the quantities you need to fulfill its other roles.

    Glutathione peroxidase has other functions as well, but it is vital to the immune system, if only because it protects Vitamin C. And selenium is needed for glutathione peroxidase to work.

    The amount of selenium recommended for athletes is least 100-150 micrograms per 100 lbs of body weight. As mentioned previously in this thread toxicity levels have not occurred in the US in amounts below 700mcg per day over a long period of time. This was most likely in people who weren't exposed to physical stress where the mineral continued to build in their bodies. Athletes easily utilize selenium and 200mcg is blown through very quickly.

    Most studies on selenium for anti cancer purposes have been on 200mcg's daily with no toxicity shown. The studies were done on people who clearly don't come close to being categorized as athletes.

    Thanks for the interest! Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  24. Thanks for the detailed and informative reply, Millennium 1. I've just added the MVP-365/ZMK stack to my shopping cart

    EDIT: ACK!! The MVP-365/ZMK stack is out of stock. Any idea when it will be available again?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Azaloth View Post
    Thanks for the detailed and informative reply, Millennium 1. I've just added the MVP-365/ZMK stack to my shopping cart

    EDIT: ACK!! The MVP-365/ZMK stack is out of stock. Any idea when it will be available again?
    I'm showing that NP should have stock on Wednesday according to fedex.

    Thanks again!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:14 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  3. ****Purple PsyKO Write Up and FAQ****
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 08:28 AM
  4. MST CRE-O2 write-up and FAQ
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 06:34 PM
Log in
Log in