MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
ZMK™​

ZMK™ is an athlete’s complete multi mineral matrix formulated to maximize recovery while supporting healthy anabolic hormone levels, deep recuperative sleep, proper pH, cellular energy & cardiovascular health. ZMK™ is the only Krebs cycle chelated Zinc and Magnesium product of its kind and incorporates a full spectrum Krebs cycle chelated mineral support blend. ZMK™ is formulated specifically for the nutritional needs of athletes. All of the minerals in ZMK™ are naturally chelated to Krebs cycle Intermediates citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate and alpha-keto-glutarate. These organic acids are responsible for energy production (ATP) within every cell of the body. Minerals chelated to these Krebs cycle intermediates show superior bioavailability & are better absorbed & utilized yielding better results.

ZMK™ is an advanced nighttime Krebs chelated anabolic mineral formula. Minerals are assimilated more efficiently at night and potentiate the release of important hormones such as Testosterone IGF-1 and Growth Hormone. Without the proper intake of minerals, levels of these vital hormones may fall, leading to poor recovery and performance.

We all know the benefits of supplementing with Zinc and Magnesium as most of us have used ZMA with much success. ZMK™ differs from ZMA products in many different and beneficial ways.

Krebs Cycle Intermediates are organic acids that are absolutely crucial to energy production within every cell of our bodies. Citrate, malate, fumarate, succinate and alpha Keto Glutarate all contribute as intermediates in the vital Krebs cycle. ZMK™ incorporates 3078mgs of Krebs cycle intermediates chelated to Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Potassium, Vanadium and Boron. This not only bolsters the bioavailability of the minerals but also enhances the effects and efficiency of the P-5-P vitamin B-6 for optimal assimilation ATP production.

Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate (P5P-active, co-enzyme B6) is the active, co-enzyme form of B6. Most B-6 included in nighttime mineral supplements is pyridoxine which must be converted in the liver to Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate for it to be properly utilized. Many individuals do not convert sufficient amounts of this important vitamin which can result in a B-6 deficiency and many health problems. Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate is necessary for neurotransmitter balance, immune function, amino acid and mineral absorption and metabolism. Deficiency may cause a decrease of mineral absorption and utilization. Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate is utilized by over 60 enzymes, and is also essential for protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism. P-5-P was added to ZMK™ to maximize absorption of the already super bioavailable Krebs chelated minerals. Since P-5-P is phosphorylated it also contributes to the active production of ATP.

A Naturally Occurring 72 Trace Mineral Blend is also incorporated into ZMK™. It's difficult to comprehend the importance of minerals and trace minerals for the overall health and well being of our bodies. Trace minerals are the catalysts and cofactors for the production, conversion and utilization of countless enzymes, vitamins and other micro and macro nutrients our bodies use for developing and maintaining good health. If there is a group of nutrients an athlete is chronically deficient in it is trace minerals. The trace minerals contained in ZMK™ also help to further increase the already impeccable bioavailability of the Krebs cycle chelated minerals.

Let’s some it up! Benefits of ZMK™ supplementation:

• Superior Bioavailability
• Increase Testosterone Levels
• Increase IGF-1
• Increase Growth Hormone
• Increase Quality REM Sleep
• Maximize Recovery
• Increase ATP
• Maintain Healthy pH
• Support Cellular Integrity
• Support Cardiovascular Health

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 4 ZMK™tablets 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime without calcium.

The All Important Facts!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
FAQ's

ZMK™ FAQ’s

Q: Why is there no calcium in ZMK™? And why does it say not to take it with calcium?

A: As with any nighttime zinc and magnesium product calcium is counter productive to its effects. If calcium were included the body would use the vital magnesium found in ZMK™ for the absorption of the calcium making the product ineffective for its intended purposes. Most athletes are chronically deficient in magnesium in the first place. Serious athletes consume ample calcium containing foods such as green leafy veggies, salmon, tofu, peas, broccoli, beans, nuts, fortified bread, fortified cereals, fortified orange juice and dairy products which include milk, cheese, yogurt and the abundant amount of whey and casein protein consumed. As you can see most serious athletes consume enough calcium. Enough calcium that when combined with the stress of life and vigorous exercise it can be very magnesium depleting.

Q: Why should I use ZMK™ over ZMA?

A: Let’s count the reasons. Here is what ZMK™ contains and provides over your typical ZMA product.

• Superior bioavailablity
• Krebs cycle chelated Zinc & Magnesium
• Full spectrum Krebs chelated mineral support blend
• 3078mgs of Krebs cycle intermediates for ATP production
• Active form P-5-P co-enzymal vitamin B-6
• Naturally occurring 72 trace mineral blend

Q: Why a tablet instead of a capsule? I though tablets take longer to dissolve?

A: We put ZMK™ into a tablet for two reasons. Space- Using a tablet allowed us to keep the serving size to 4 tablets. Versatility- Some people can’t swallow capsules or tablets so we opted for a tablet that can be swallowed or chewed.
The ZMK™ tablets were not pressed super hard like conventional tablets. They are softer and easily broken in half for varied personal dosing. This softer pressing also allows the ZMK™ tablets to be easily dissolved in the stomach and assimilated.

Q: Do women still need all four tablets?

A: Well we all have different nutritional needs but since female athletes are typically as or more deficient in magnesium than their male counterparts all four tablets would be optimal. There is one way to find out. Take four tablets, if you have loose stool then cut the dose back the next night to three tablets.

Q: Who needs ZMK™?

A: Besides everybody? We all want a competitive edge and all athletes will benefit from ZMK’s™ effects because we all need mineral support. Other than “Balls to the wall” workouts and training here is a short list of things to look for which could indicate need for nutritional support.

• Muscles that cramp easily and often
• Muscles that twitch uncontrollably or involuntarily
• Chronically tight muscles that are prone to pulling
• Insomnia or restless sleep
• Diminished or suboptimal muscle recovery
• Low libido
• Brain fog
• Irritability
• High levels of stress or anxiety
• Regular consumption of Alcohol
• Use of Antibiotics
• Use of Diuretics

Q: Does ZMK™ need to be cycled?

A: No. ZMK™ can be used daily for optimal mineral support.

Q: Is there a specific protocol for using ZMK™?

A: Yes! We recommend using MVP-365™ for your daytime vitamin & antioxidant needs and ZMK™ for your nighttime mineral needs. Most sport nutritionists recommend taking your vitamins during the day and minerals at night. MVP-365™ and ZMK™ allow you to do exactly that.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Once again, if this is cheaper than VPX CMZ, I will switch over to using it, I like it a lot Matt.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Once again, if this is cheaper than VPX CMZ, I will switch over to using it, I like it a lot Matt.
Thanks man! The price will be right there along with CMZ. It'll be a bargain for the effects.

Take Care!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
ETA is 10-14 days.......Get Ready! :D

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stock will be ready to ship no later than next Monday.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
just bought some from your site with the coupon, thanks

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on samples and nutraplanet stock :(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slept well on them which is kind of odd. I say that because I'm in a hotel vs at home, and didn't take any other sleep aids. Even at home, I usually take 2g of l-dopa + something (the something can be phenibut, tryptophan, gaba or all 3). And I rarely sleep all that well in hotels.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I only took two last night (Half the recommended dose) and I slept great! I feel very well rested this a.m.

I order ZMK & MVP on Friday and it was at my door on Monday, very quick turnaround time, thanks!

-Ed

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks interesting. Similar effects to typical ZMA and taken prior to bed?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Slept well on them which is kind of odd. I say that because I'm in a hotel vs at home, and didn't take any other sleep aids. Even at home, I usually take 2g of l-dopa + something (the something can be phenibut, tryptophan, gaba or all 3). And I rarely sleep all that well in hotels.
I only took two last night (Half the recommended dose) and I slept great! I feel very well rested this a.m.

I order ZMK & MVP on Friday and it was at my door on Monday, very quick turnaround time, thanks!

-Ed
Thanks for the feedback fellas! We at MST have been sleeping great on it as well.

this looks interesting. Similar effects to typical ZMA and taken prior to bed?
I find it to work much better than ZMA. All of our alpha testers agreed that it felt much more revved up than the typical ZMA product.

In my opinion it works better because it is a complete (minus calcium) mineral complex opposed to just zinc and mag.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
ETA for Nutraplanet?
I wish I had a solid answer for you on an ETA. Unfortunately the haven't ordered just yet. If it was ordered today it would get to NP next Wednesday. I'll try to make contact with Sam again today.

The competition over at bb.com will have it in their warehouses by Friday and it should be loaded to to their store by Monday or Tuesday. Other sites will have it in about a week as well. Retailers who have picked it up will have it in the next day or two.

For anyone in more of a hurry for product please email or PM me and I will get you a coupon code for our website to save you some cash on your MVP-365 or ZMK purchase.

Thanks!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I slept very nicely at home last nite on 4 zmks + 1.5g l-dopa

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually the bulk 1-carboxy from USP labs. decided to try it instead of the bulk powerfull, not much difference I can tell

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
actually the bulk 1-carboxy from USP labs. decided to try it instead of the bulk powerfull, not much difference I can tell

Yeah, that's l-dopa from mucuna just by their fancy name ;) Good stuff, I just wish they didn't market it that way. It's a little misleading IMO.

Dolichos Pruriens L. = Mucuna Pruriens + 20 other botanical names.

If you like the bulk 1-carboxy and ZMK I think you'll love the Somnidren-GH + ZMK.

Great Feedback Easy! Thanks!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone who has emailed, PM'd or called with the great feedback on the new MVP-365 and ZMK.

I have to tell you that so far the #1 talked about side effect (if we can call it a side effect) is realistic erotic dreams from the ZMK. Out of the people who I've spoken with thus far about 75% have brought up the "wild" dreams. We are just happy that ZMK is making you sleep well enough to dream and the nasty dreams are a bonus I guess :D

The feedback has been great. Keep it up!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now that you mention it... its not that i've been having erotic dreams per se, so much as i've been having dreams, and remembering them. Sadly, not erotic. But I rarely have dreams vivid enough to remember having them once I wake up

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to tell you that so far the #1 talked about side effect (if we can call it a side effect) is realistic erotic dreams from the ZMK. Out of the people who I've spoken with thus far about 75% have brought up the "wild" dreams..
What is the possible biochemical pathway for this outcome? Just deep recuperative sleep, or some other complex mechanism?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
What is the possible biochemical pathway for this outcome? Just deep recuperative sleep, or some other complex mechanism?
It's most likely a combination of deep recuperative, longer duration REM sleep and increased levels of testosterone and IGF-1. Since ZMK manages this effect without suppressing brain function you are more likely to remember the vivid dreams too. The effect seems to be accentuated by the additional minerals, krebs intermediates and trace mins.

There are a couple of studies that mention minerals when delivered properly can enhance alpha brain wave production and suppress beta brain waves elevating relaxation and heightening overall brain function during REM sleep (much like L-theanine). There is no evidence whether the minerals caused this effect or if the effect was brought on by the subsequent deeper sleep.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
My ZMK sample did not come :(
Sorry for the delay. PM me with your info and I'll see what is up. If you email include your screen name.

Thanks for your patience.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Good news! NP just ordered both the new MVP-365 and ZMK products. Expect them in about a week!

Thanks for everyone's support!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
My sample came like 24 hours after I spoke to Millennium 1.
You guys rock! Magic international shipping skills.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just a heads up. Both MVP-365 and ZMK are finally available over at bb. com and should be available at NP in the next day or two. They are in NP's warehouse now. :)

cantstop19

Awards
on your website it says multi mineral protocol take 4 and multi vitamin take 2 whats the difference, is 4 if you want the minerals and vitamins and 2 if you just want the vitamins

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Since MVP-365 is the vitamin and ZMK is the mineral counterpart we suggest taking 2 capsules of MVP-365 twice daily for your daily vitamin requirements and 4 tablets of ZMK before bed for your mineral needs.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
another great product by MST that i've have the pleasure to try. took this about an hour before bed, best sleep in a long time. Felt completely rejuvenated the next morning

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thank you Steveo....I appreciate the words, as well as the easy access link!

elshano

elshano

Awards
it cost me a small fortune to get here but i absolutely love my MVP+ZMK
i know it's probably not what you want to hear but i haven't bothered with somnidren for a while, ZMK does everything i want!

thanks guys and hope you can sort out an AUS distributor!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
it cost me a small fortune to get here but i absolutely love my MVP+ZMK
i know it's probably not what you want to hear but i haven't bothered with somnidren for a while, ZMK does everything i want!

thanks guys and hope you can sort out an AUS distributor!
hey man...if you can get your desired results with just ZMK...by all means, dont break your bank. As long as you're satisfied and healthy...we're happy :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Been taking this for quite a while, and really like it. I have a question or two please...

Would there be any benefit to taking 4 capsules in the morning and another 4 capsules before bed to maintain a constant mineral supply? Also, would there be any advantage to taking a double serving all before bed to really beef up the mineral and restful sleep effects?

Thanks!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Been taking this for quite a while, and really like it. I have a question or two please...

Would there be any benefit to taking 4 capsules in the morning and another 4 capsules before bed to maintain a constant mineral supply? Also, would there be any advantage to taking a double serving all before bed to really beef up the mineral and restful sleep effects?

Thanks!
In my opinion th answer is no on doubling up. The issue you run into is bowel tolerance on the magnesium side. An extra capsule here and there probably won't create an issue but doubling up on the dose will cause loose stool. If you take in a ton of unopposed calcium then a little more ZMK won't hurt but doubling the dose isn't needed at all.

Thanks for your support!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion th answer is no on doubling up. The issue you run into is bowel tolerance on the magnesium side. An extra capsule here and there probably won't create an issue but doubling up on the dose will cause loose stool. If you take in a ton of unopposed calcium then a little more ZMK won't hurt but doubling the dose isn't needed at all.

Thanks for your support!
Thanks so much for the reply - love the product and the entire concept.

I think I'll perhaps do two capsules in the morning and six before bed, so I'm not double dosing at any one point in time (plus the am dosage will be taken with a multi that contains calcium).

PS: Will once-a-day dosing (before bed) truly yield a full day's positive effect until the next evening when I dose again, or do you believe there might at least be some benefit to consuming a couple caps in the morning?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much for the reply - love the product and the entire concept.

I think I'll perhaps do two capsules in the morning and six before bed, so I'm not double dosing at any one point in time (plus the am dosage will be taken with a multi that contains calcium).

PS: Will once-a-day dosing (before bed) truly yield a full day's positive effect until the next evening when I dose again, or do you believe there might at least be some benefit to consuming a couple caps in the morning?
You can give it a shot but I would recommend starting a little lower than 8 caps per day. If you feel you need to try increasing the dose then my advice is to increase by one cap at a time so it's easier to recognize any intolerance. Magnesium consumption throughout the day will be cumulative and just because you break up the doses doesn't mean you are in the clear from getting the runs. Just my 2 cents. ;) I think if you need more "sleep support" you might try adding something like Somnidren-GH or Somnidren-GH ULTRA in opposed to more ZMK.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
You can give it a shot but I would recommend starting a little lower than 8 caps per day. If you feel you need to try increasing the dose then my advice is to increase by one cap at a time so it's easier to recognize any intolerance. Magnesium consumption throughout the day will be cumulative and just because you break up the doses doesn't mean you are in the clear from getting the runs. Just my 2 cents. ;) I think if you need more "sleep support" you might try adding something like Somnidren-GH or Somnidren-GH ULTRA in opposed to more ZMK.
Thanks again for the quick replies.

I've been taking 4 caps am and 4 caps pm for a few months now, I will try slightly mixing it up. I do take a couple grams of GABA before bed as well, with 5-HTP and Melatonin.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I do take a couple grams of GABA before bed as well, with 5-HTP and Melatonin.
Not only can you probably end up saving money but you could decrease the amount of products you're taking if you replaced this 3 supp protocol with Somnidren GH ;). Im willing to bet my bank account you'd see better results also.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Not only can you probably end up saving money but you could decrease the amount of products you're taking if you replaced this 3 supp protocol with Somnidren GH ;). Im willing to bet my bank account you'd see better results also.
I have a couple close friends whose word I value that told me Somnidren was a very effective product... however, I guess I've been shying away from it because I always eat prior to going to bed, because anabolism trumps the nominal uptick in GH stimulation I might enjoy by doing on an empty stomach. I am very intrigued though, and appreciate your thoughts. :)

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is such a godsend....I love the stuff.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
What would the drawbacks be to taking ZMK in the morning instead of night? I'm thinking of starting 1-carboxy at night and I've heard there can be interactions between B6 and L-Dopa. If it's only the sleep benefits I'd lose pertaining to the ZMK then I'm not worried. But will it cause drowsiness? Thanks in advance!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would the drawbacks be to taking ZMK in the morning instead of night? I'm thinking of starting 1-carboxy at night and I've heard there can be interactions between B6 and L-Dopa. If it's only the sleep benefits I'd lose pertaining to the ZMK then I'm not worried. But will it cause drowsiness? Thanks in advance!

BUMP