MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ
- 03-22-2011, 02:33 PM
I think I'll perhaps do two capsules in the morning and six before bed, so I'm not double dosing at any one point in time (plus the am dosage will be taken with a multi that contains calcium).
PS: Will once-a-day dosing (before bed) truly yield a full day's positive effect until the next evening when I dose again, or do you believe there might at least be some benefit to consuming a couple caps in the morning?
- 03-22-2011, 02:40 PM
- 03-22-2011, 03:16 PM
03-23-2011, 06:37 PM
03-25-2011, 12:52 PM
07-25-2011, 07:49 PM
This stuff is such a godsend....I love the stuff.
07-26-2011, 05:10 PM
03-08-2012, 11:34 AM
What would the drawbacks be to taking ZMK in the morning instead of night? I'm thinking of starting 1-carboxy at night and I've heard there can be interactions between B6 and L-Dopa. If it's only the sleep benefits I'd lose pertaining to the ZMK then I'm not worried. But will it cause drowsiness? Thanks in advance!
03-09-2012, 04:23 PM
03-09-2012, 05:16 PM
03-12-2012, 10:03 AM
03-14-2012, 01:13 AM
08-23-2012, 07:56 PM
08-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Love zmk. Great dreams and feel rested
Do what you fear and you will have none.
10-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Any new input? I recently took a little time off from ZMK to see if I noticed a difference and I can't be more thankful that i'm using it again!
10-11-2012, 04:40 PM
10-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 33Last Post: 06-20-2011, 09:57 PM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-19-2011, 07:28 AM
- By Smitty77 in forum GenomyxReplies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2010, 06:22 AM
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 47Last Post: 03-22-2010, 05:34 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 74Last Post: 12-17-2007, 02:57 PM