MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    In my opinion th answer is no on doubling up. The issue you run into is bowel tolerance on the magnesium side. An extra capsule here and there probably won't create an issue but doubling up on the dose will cause loose stool. If you take in a ton of unopposed calcium then a little more ZMK won't hurt but doubling the dose isn't needed at all.

    Thanks for your support!
    Thanks so much for the reply - love the product and the entire concept.

    I think I'll perhaps do two capsules in the morning and six before bed, so I'm not double dosing at any one point in time (plus the am dosage will be taken with a multi that contains calcium).

    PS: Will once-a-day dosing (before bed) truly yield a full day's positive effect until the next evening when I dose again, or do you believe there might at least be some benefit to consuming a couple caps in the morning?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Thanks so much for the reply - love the product and the entire concept.

    I think I'll perhaps do two capsules in the morning and six before bed, so I'm not double dosing at any one point in time (plus the am dosage will be taken with a multi that contains calcium).

    PS: Will once-a-day dosing (before bed) truly yield a full day's positive effect until the next evening when I dose again, or do you believe there might at least be some benefit to consuming a couple caps in the morning?
    You can give it a shot but I would recommend starting a little lower than 8 caps per day. If you feel you need to try increasing the dose then my advice is to increase by one cap at a time so it's easier to recognize any intolerance. Magnesium consumption throughout the day will be cumulative and just because you break up the doses doesn't mean you are in the clear from getting the runs. Just my 2 cents. I think if you need more "sleep support" you might try adding something like Somnidren-GH or Somnidren-GH ULTRA in opposed to more ZMK.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    You can give it a shot but I would recommend starting a little lower than 8 caps per day. If you feel you need to try increasing the dose then my advice is to increase by one cap at a time so it's easier to recognize any intolerance. Magnesium consumption throughout the day will be cumulative and just because you break up the doses doesn't mean you are in the clear from getting the runs. Just my 2 cents. I think if you need more "sleep support" you might try adding something like Somnidren-GH or Somnidren-GH ULTRA in opposed to more ZMK.
    Thanks again for the quick replies.

    I've been taking 4 caps am and 4 caps pm for a few months now, I will try slightly mixing it up. I do take a couple grams of GABA before bed as well, with 5-HTP and Melatonin.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I do take a couple grams of GABA before bed as well, with 5-HTP and Melatonin.
    Not only can you probably end up saving money but you could decrease the amount of products you're taking if you replaced this 3 supp protocol with Somnidren GH . Im willing to bet my bank account you'd see better results also.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Not only can you probably end up saving money but you could decrease the amount of products you're taking if you replaced this 3 supp protocol with Somnidren GH . Im willing to bet my bank account you'd see better results also.
    I have a couple close friends whose word I value that told me Somnidren was a very effective product... however, I guess I've been shying away from it because I always eat prior to going to bed, because anabolism trumps the nominal uptick in GH stimulation I might enjoy by doing on an empty stomach. I am very intrigued though, and appreciate your thoughts.

  6. This stuff is such a godsend....I love the stuff.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    This stuff is such a godsend....I love the stuff.
    Been on it for months and months... I take 8 caps a day because I overkill everything I do, HAHA!

  8. What would the drawbacks be to taking ZMK in the morning instead of night? I'm thinking of starting 1-carboxy at night and I've heard there can be interactions between B6 and L-Dopa. If it's only the sleep benefits I'd lose pertaining to the ZMK then I'm not worried. But will it cause drowsiness? Thanks in advance!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jordinator View Post
    What would the drawbacks be to taking ZMK in the morning instead of night? I'm thinking of starting 1-carboxy at night and I've heard there can be interactions between B6 and L-Dopa. If it's only the sleep benefits I'd lose pertaining to the ZMK then I'm not worried. But will it cause drowsiness? Thanks in advance!

    BUMP
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  10. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    BUMP
    <3

    MST still has a presence on this board right?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jordinator View Post
    What would the drawbacks be to taking ZMK in the morning instead of night? I'm thinking of starting 1-carboxy at night and I've heard there can be interactions between B6 and L-Dopa. If it's only the sleep benefits I'd lose pertaining to the ZMK then I'm not worried. But will it cause drowsiness? Thanks in advance!
    Bump to this question as well.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Not only can you probably end up saving money but you could decrease the amount of products you're taking if you replaced this 3 supp protocol with Somnidren GH . Im willing to bet my bank account you'd see better results also.
    BUUUMMMMPPPPPPPP

  13. ZMK is a staple of mine.

  14. Love zmk. Great dreams and feel rested
    Do what you fear and you will have none.

  15. Any new input? I recently took a little time off from ZMK to see if I noticed a difference and I can't be more thankful that i'm using it again!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mcdiddy4 View Post
    Love zmk...
    A great product, indeed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    A great product, indeed.
    your input is always welcomed

    Glad to see you old friend
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  2. ****Purple PsyKO Write Up and FAQ****
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 08:28 AM
  3. MST CRE-O2 write-up and FAQ
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 06:34 PM
  4. MST MVP-365 Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 03:57 PM
Log in
Log in