If you want to know exactly what a supplement is doing for you this is how I approach things for testing.
1. Make sure your diet is in check. If you are bulking make sure you are on the calories/macros for 4 weeks to understand what your natural gains are and opposite for cutting understand what you natural weight loss is.
2. Do not change your routine much during this testing phase.
++Change in diet and training can alter your gains/losses without supps.
3. Do not change your supps for 4 weeks previous so you know what to expect from them.
4. Gradually introduce a product to know the pros, cons from each. 4 weeks after add another or drop it and use something else and use the previous months baseline to adjust.
5. So what's our baseline? Well that is dependant on goals. You are correct in assuming cordyceps is one of our favorite ingredients but really its dependant on your goal. Also if you choose carnage understand that this product can take a few weeks to start seeing the results. I suggest you pick one and probably Raganarok for gains.