Ragnarok

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im curious, how did MST come up with the name ragnarok? Sorry if this was asked before.

By the way so far I am currently using Rag and Cor5 , both great products.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Im curious, how did MST come up with the name ragnarok? Sorry if this was asked before.

By the way so far I am currently using Rag and Cor5 , both great products.
This is my best guess:
It's the Norse Armageddon - the battle at the end of the world. Viking warriors believed that if they died in battle their souls would go to Valhalla where they would fight during the day and drink and f**k all night. Eventually they would be resurrected to fight at Ragnarok.

The supplement claims to make you battle ready.
Glad you're liking the products BTW!! :dance:

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Looks like very solid stuff. Does anyone know exactly how much beta-alanine is in it, though? I'm currently using Incarnate, with awesome results. I don't wanna be taking TOO much beta-alanine, though.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Looks like very solid stuff. Does anyone know exactly how much beta-alanine is in it, though? I'm currently using Incarnate, with awesome results. I don't wanna be taking TOO much beta-alanine, though.
We cannot reveal it, but some people take between 8-10 grams of Beta-Alanine. Incarnate + 'ROK would not bring you close to 10 grams. Should be a sick stack.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
We cannot reveal it, but some people take between 8-10 grams of Beta-Alanine. Incarnate + 'ROK would not bring you close to 10 grams. Should be a sick stack.
Ok, cool. I didn't necessarily need an exact figure, as long as I know the two combined would be fine. Incarnate has brought serious strength and endurance increases, so if the beta-a dose were bumped up that much, I can't even imagine the results.

-bman-

Awards
i just started taking RAGNAROK melon flavor with stim, and havent noticed too much but its still early however the makup of the product looks great especially for the price, however it seems to make me lethargic after taking it?? also it really annoys me all these supplement companies wont tell you what mg ingredient portions their product contains kind of hinders your stack planning quite a bit.

-bman-

Awards
for instance rag lists

Nitric Carnage™ 4360mg
Proprietary Nitric Oxide & Carosine Boosting Blend Of Beta-Alanine, Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine AKG, Citrulline Malate, Cnidium Monnier, L-Histidine, L-Norvaline.

sure it looks great but how do we know its not 4000 mg of Cnidium Monnier and 360 mg of the rest?

if your spending money on a product you should know what your spending it on

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
for instance rag lists

Nitric Carnage™ 4360mg
Proprietary Nitric Oxide & Carosine Boosting Blend Of Beta-Alanine, Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine AKG, Citrulline Malate, Cnidium Monnier, L-Histidine, L-Norvaline.

sure it looks great but how do we know its not 4000 mg of Cnidium Monnier and 360 mg of the rest?

I'd have to agree that it'd be nice to know exactly what you're getting and at exactly what dose. It seems like more and more companies are going the proprietary blend route these days, though.

-bman-

Awards
yea i understand they dont want people copying their stuff but at the same time , if im giving you money for something i deserve to know what im getting.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
for instance rag lists

Nitric Carnage™ 4360mg

Ingredients are listed from greatest to least. For example, there is more Beta-Alanine than anything else and less L-Norvaline than the rest. Understand>

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Osthole is a libido stimulator: researchers investigate the cavernosal relaxant effect of osthole, has been long used in China as a herbal medicine to improve male sexual dysfunction. The data suggested that osthole posseses a relaxant effect on rabbit corpus cavernosal tissues which is attributable to the release of NO from sinusoidal endothelium and to the potentiation of the cGMP and/or cAMP signal mediating relaxation of cavernosal smooth muscle by inhibiting phosphodiesterase". (Corpus cavernosum = one of the columns of erectile tissue forming the dorsum of the penis (one of the two columns of erectile tissue forming the clitoris)).
Cnidium Monnier-increases nitric oxide release and inhibits PDE-5, allowing erections to be sustained for longer periods of time.
;) Even if it was 4 grams of cnidium monnier... :D

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
;) Even if it was 4 grams of cnidium monnier... :D
Yeah, I remember that being an ingredient in Stamina-Rx, which def. increased the old wood factor.On that subject, is the cnidium content in a single serving of Ragnarokenough to elicit that particular effect? Just checkin.

Also, where can we get that "i'm on the Rag and it roks" t shirt. I saw that somewhere and thought it was funny as hell.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I remember that being an ingredient in Stamina-Rx, which def. increased the old wood factor.On that subject, is the cnidium content in a single serving of Ragnarokenough to elicit that particular effect? Just checkin.

Also, where can we get that "i'm on the Rag and it roks" t shirt. I saw that somewhere and thought it was funny as hell.
I believe it will. In Stamina RX there is a 550 mg blend of Epimedium Extract, Yohimbe Extract, Cnidium Extract, Xanthoparmelia Scarbrosa Extract, Gamma Amino Butyric Acid, and L-Arginine. CM is third on the list out of the 7 ingredients. The recommended dose of CM is 100 mg's, so it appears the dose per serving is more than likely at or around 100 mg's. You can concur that the bulk of the Nitric Carnage formula (close to 4 grams, possibly more) is made up of BA, D-AM, A-AKG, and CM. The effective dose of BA to L-Histidine (next to last in ingredient profile) is 8:1 ([Equine Vet J Suppl. 1999 Jul;30:499-504.]), meaning there is probably roughly 8 times more BA than L-H. There is AT LEAST 1 gram of BA in each serving (equaling at least 0.125 grams of L-Histidine/serving), meaning that there is more than likely ROUGHLY 100 mg's of CM in each serving of Ragnarok. My guess is no better than yours, remember that. It took me a little while to figure all of this out, but I tried to do it quick. Once again, it is just my opinion.

Influence of oral beta-alanine and L-histidine sup...[Equine Vet J Suppl. 1999] - PubMed Result

Stamina Rx

Edit: Not sure if we have any of the rag shirts. I'll get back to you on that.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I believe it will. In Stamina RX there is a 550 mg blend of Epimedium Extract, Yohimbe Extract, Cnidium Extract, Xanthoparmelia Scarbrosa Extract, Gamma Amino Butyric Acid, and L-Arginine. CM is third on the list out of the 7 ingredients. The recommended dose of CM is 100 mg's, so it appears the dose per serving is more than likely at or around 100 mg's. You can concur that the bulk of the Nitric Carnage formula (close to 4 grams, possibly more) is made up of BA, D-AM, A-AKG, and CM. The effective dose of BA to L-Histidine (next to last in ingredient profile) is 8:1 ([Equine Vet J Suppl. 1999 Jul;30:499-504.]), meaning there is probably roughly 8 times more BA than L-H. There is AT LEAST 1 gram of BA in each serving (equaling at least 0.125 grams of L-Histidine/serving), meaning that there is more than likely ROUGHLY 100 mg's of CM in each serving of Ragnarok. My guess is no better than yours, remember that. It took me a little while to figure all of this out, but I tried to do it quick. Once again, it is just my opinion.

Influence of oral beta-alanine and L-histidine sup...[Equine Vet J Suppl. 1999] - PubMed Result

Stamina Rx

Edit: Not sure if we have any of the rag shirts. I'll get back to you on that.
Pretty detailed guess!!! I appreciate the specific answer. I found a way to doctor up the taste of the punch flavored Rag. I bought some punch flavored Amino Jac from GNC on clearance. It's dextrose plus EAA's. I figure I'll just mix the two products and improve the flavor, as well as benefit from the aminos and dextrose.

What about those Ragnarok t-shirts? Any details on where you could get one and how much?

Last edited:
Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I figure I'll just mix the two products and improve the flavor, as well as benefit from the aminos and dextrose.
This is kind of what we had in mind when formulating it. Add your own sugar and carbs for best flavor.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
About the t-shirts; there is a new batch being printed up now. They should be added to the site before too long! :D