- 06-01-2007, 09:55 PM
I wanted to know if this product delays gastric emptying?
I have not been on it long so it could be coincidence, but I have noticed a couple things.
First is when I take it, it does make me feel full, but unfortunately a little too late. What I mean by this is I eat a normal portion of food, but then feel god awful full afterwards. Of course this is a good thing but a heads up to people to scale back portion size when eating and wait about 15 minutes. Otherwise you will feel like 10 lbs of **** in a 5 lb bag.
Second is the food seems to sit there way longer than it normally would, to the point where I burp it up for many hours afterwards.
Is this to be expected? Like I said I only been on it for 3 days so it could be a coincidence, but I wanted to see what others have experienced.
- 06-02-2007, 11:29 AM
- 6'4" 260 lbs.
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
This is a first time I have heard this so I want to say coincidence. Just keep me posted please.
- 06-02-2007, 12:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2008, 03:34 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 46Last Post: 07-11-2007, 11:03 AM
- By bbgolfer in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 33Last Post: 07-09-2007, 07:17 PM
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-04-2007, 01:29 PM
- By drunk in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-2007, 11:43 PM