++TESTERS WANTED++ For our complete line!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I agree 100%!

Heads up all testers! Your swag has shipped today via fedex ground. If anyone would like their tracking number, hit me with an email at support@millenniumsport.net and I'll send it over to you. Expect your goods in 3-6 days depending on location.
    just curious....

where was it shipped from, that will give me a good indication of when to expect it

2. Shipped from Spokane, WA. You being on the East Coast should see it by Friday.

3. Can hardly wait.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Shipped from Spokane, WA. You being on the East Coast should see it by Friday.
  5. Never enough

Sigh, the fedex demons show an estimated delivery monday for me. Oh well, we are about as far apart as you can get within the continental US.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

6. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Shipped from Spokane, WA. You being on the East Coast should see it by Friday.
    excellent

7. It looks like the west coast guys received their goods today. Everyone else should be receiving theirs soon. Keep us updated here with a link to you logs when you post them to the main board.

Thanks!

8. *anxiously awaits his shipment*

9. West coast guy is now looking at a stinkin cool blue bottle of

CARNAGE!!

Yeah baby shagtastic

10. jea! west coast ! just got mine today ! i will be starting next month , right after my lasik eye surgery recoup is done. that way i will not have any interruptions in taking my KREACEPS. plus it will be a month that i had been off my creatine.
    thanks again
    GJ
  11. Never enough

Geez sometimes it sucks to live in sunny florida. generally not tho
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Geez sometimes it sucks to live in sunny florida. generally not tho
    yup thats where i am.
  13. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    yup thats where i am.
    I'm in tampa, which part of FL are you in?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

14. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm in tampa, which part of FL are you in?
    the FL keys. marathon.

15. remember to post links to your logs in this post please

16. damn I live in the North east it might take a while for me. Spaceclown should I pm you for the tracking #?

17. Quote Originally Posted by MrTotality View Post
    damn I live in the North east it might take a while for me. Spaceclown should I pm you for the tracking #?
    PM'd ya.

18. thanks man

19. Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    remember to post links to your logs in this post please
    Hey Space

Yes, I received the Carnage! Cool bottle man.

Hey, I started my log on Monday in the Supplement Review section detailing Carnage/Cissus-Drol stack. Would you like a thread in MST with my thoughts particular to Carnage?

Quick question, Today I will most likely take 1-2 spread out over the day. Do you think I should do that another 2-3 days until my body adjusts for the tingling sensation?

ps. Very professional letter that you sent with my package. You guys are very cool. Very customer oriented
    Thanks again!
    peece

20. Quote Originally Posted by peece View Post
    Hey Space

Yes, I received the Carnage! Cool bottle man.

Hey, I started my log on Monday in the Supplement Review section detailing Carnage/Cissus-Drol stack. Would you like a thread in MST with my thoughts particular to Carnage?

Quick question, Today I will most likely take 1-2 spread out over the day. Do you think I should do that another 2-3 days until my body adjusts for the tingling sensation?

ps. Very professional letter that you sent with my package. You guys are very cool. Very customer oriented
    Thanks again!
    peece
    You don't have to put anything in the MST subforum unless you feel compelled to. As for the tingling it typically subsides pretty quick. You can keep the dose lower and spread out if it helps you with the tingles.

Post up a link to your log when you can.

21. Carnage/Cissus-Drol Summer Lovin Log

Summer Log: 8 weeks of FUN-Drol

22. man I can wait, I should have everything tomorrow, Kreaceps/RPM/ZMA log

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrTotality View Post
    man I can wait, I should have everything tomorrow, Kreaceps/RPM/ZMA log
    Sweet stack bro!

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrTotality View Post
    man I can wait, I should have everything tomorrow, Kreaceps/RPM/ZMA log
    Awesome! Seems like everyone is picking up RPM lately. I might have to jump on the bandwagon
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

25. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Awesome! Seems like everyone is picking up RPM lately. I might have to jump on the bandwagon
    I am on my 2nd bottle, great stuff. According to fedex it is out for delivery today

26. Quote Originally Posted by peece View Post
    Sweet stack bro!
    thanks man I am psyched as hell. The ON ZMA is crazy to me. Within an hour it puts me right out. I am a speech slurring fool

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrTotality View Post
    thanks man I am psyched as hell. The ON ZMA is crazy to me. Within an hour it puts me right out. I am a speech slurring fool

28. Package recevied today woo hoooo

log will start tomorrow

29. Quote Originally Posted by MrTotality View Post
    Package recevied today woo hoooo

log will start tomorrow

i didn't get anything today so i guess monday.

go YANKEES!
  30. Never enough

Yeah, monday for me too, oh well! I did get my t-force, bulk powerfull, and lipoderm today, so i'm pretty happy anywho, but could use the Shred-XS
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

31. Got my Caffeine Free Warrior Melon Ragnarok today...sweet looking container and label. Will start my log tomorrow.

32. Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    Got my Caffeine Free Warrior Melon Ragnarok today...sweet looking container and label. Will start my log tomorrow.
    I 2nd the sweet label and bottle....got the citruvol today...ill post the link to the log sometime before monday...cant wait.

33. WooHoo! It looks like most of you received your stuff! The last 4-5 east coasters will see it on Monday!

34. whoa...got carnage today @ 4pm...i am pumped about testing it out will post a link for a log tomorrow...

35. I'm feelin' an AWESOME round of testing.

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
  36. Never enough

If its ok with you, i'm going to keep my current overall log "live" but do a separate Shred-XS log. I think I'm kinda verbose in my normal log style, but I do want to keep updating that to have a retrospective to look back on later. I may even stop by GNC and see if I can get some bodyfat calipers to do before and afters, if not I'll do scale and pictures. But that way I can put a summary of "whats my normal diet + other supps + workout routine" at the top of the Shred log, and just document changes, anything else I notice.

does that sound good?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

37. Quote Originally Posted by twinnett View Post
    ~~~~Tara's Citruvol Log~~~~

link to my journal
    I'm there!!

38. glad to see everyone getting their stuff up, mine is up as well

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 05:57 PM
  2. Ragnarok Testers Wanted For "New" Crushing Punch!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 03:00 AM
  3. Testers Wanted for Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 06:43 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 08:23 PM
  5. TESTERS wanted for ALRI- Thyrogen X
    By FitnFirm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 01:33 PM