++TESTERS WANTED++ For our complete line!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Name/addresses I still need


    Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    First off before any logs start I want to thank each of you for logging for us. We selected as many as we could and only did not select just a few. I would have just said fuk it and let everyone test but the boss man as it is probably will kick my ass when he notices how many we chose

    Here are the testers

    Kreaceps-XS - grila jujitsu
    Kreaceps-XS - MrTotality
    Citruvol - Chemist2234
    Citruvol - twinnett
    Carnage - peece
    Carnage - BigPHusers11
    Shred-XS - EasyEJL
    Shred-XS - Confucious
    Cordygen5 - Aoba
    Cordygen5 - ugab37
    Ragnarok Warrior Melon - tops2heavy
    Ragnarok Warrior Melon Stim Free - thrall
    Ragnarok Blue Raz - ugab37
    Ragnarok Blue Raz Stim Free - sdmf45
    Kreaceps-XS/Citruvol/Cordygen5 - whitedevil74
    Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 - Erik2003
    Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Citruvol - smeton yea

    PM me your full name and address. We will ship when I recieve ALL the testers info.

    When you start your log please put a link in this thread to its location PLEASE!

    Congrats all!
    Name/addressed I still need.

    MrTotality
    BigPHusers11
    Confucious
    tops2heavy
    thrall
    smeton yea

    Oh and I ****ed up and chose ugab37 for ROK and C5...my mistake but it's to your benefit. Lucky bastard. Both coming your way.


  2. thanks a lot spaceclown... you wont be disappointed!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    Name/addressed I still need.

    MrTotality
    BigPHusers11
    Confucious
    tops2heavy
    thrall
    smeton yea

    Oh and I ****ed up and chose ugab37 for ROK and C5...my mistake but it's to your benefit. Lucky bastard. Both coming your way.
    I never been more happy to be called a bastard. Hey, works for me man.
    •   
       


  4. Sent. I plan to use these to make some strength and musclemass and to use imagining , which has been working for me . Before the set I image , actually see myself doing the exercise, then in most cases I do it. Its a very useful tool. Most top atheletes use this. well Legs today for me. Well Im off for leg day...

    I feel like a Kid on Xmas
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  5. Almost all of them...

    Guys I still need name/addresses
    MrTotality
    BigPHusers11
    Confucious
    thrall

  6. Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    Almost all of them...

    Guys I still need name/addresses
    MrTotality
    BigPHusers11
    Confucious
    thrall
    Id be more then willing to take someones place if they decide MST is not worthy of their testing/Logging skills. LoL

    I still can't believe the amount of product being passed out here.
    This should be fun to follow.. Looking forward to all the logs.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

    www.GetDS.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigAnabolic78 View Post
    Id be more then willing to take someones place if they decide MST is not worthy of their testing/Logging skills. LoL

    I still can't believe the amount of product being passed out here.
    This should be fun to follow.. Looking forward to all the logs.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  8. I just want to say thank you to MST. they are a truly great company. this is a boat load of testers and products and i too will not only log for them but i will also be following the other loggs cause i want to see what happens!!
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BigAnabolic78 View Post
    Id be more then willing to take someones place if they decide MST is not worthy of their testing/Logging skills. LoL
    I'm supportive of BigAnabolic78's proposal there, but mostly because i'm impatient to get my logging started Alternatively, I'll volunteer to take MrTotality's Kreaceps-XS or BigPHusers11's Carnage (or both) and do a stack with the Shred-XS if they don't reply . It would go along perfectly with another forum thread I've been watching "Can you be "cutting" and not lose muscle?".

    Silly thread in a way, as with almost anything there is a way to accomplish it. For me, right now, i'm cutting and gaining muscle. But it requires dedication, and craploads of effort and willpower. 1 1/2 hours worth of cardio today alone... But whole upper body workout to positive failure yesterday too, and a good half hour cardio after that. But I will reach my goal, in my timeframe.

    :bb3:
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    Almost all of them...

    Guys I still need name/addresses
    MrTotality
    BigPHusers11
    Confucious
    thrall
    thanks man this is awesome PM sent

  11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm supportive of BigAnabolic78's proposal there, but mostly because i'm impatient to get my logging started Alternatively, I'll volunteer to take MrTotality's Kreaceps-XS or BigPHusers11's Carnage (or both) and do a stack with the Shred-XS if they don't reply . It would go along perfectly with another forum thread I've been watching "Can you be "cutting" and not lose muscle?".

    Silly thread in a way, as with almost anything there is a way to accomplish it. For me, right now, i'm cutting and gaining muscle. But it requires dedication, and craploads of effort and willpower. 1 1/2 hours worth of cardio today alone... But whole upper body workout to positive failure yesterday too, and a good half hour cardio after that. But I will reach my goal, in my timeframe.

    :bb3:
    Hey now, give a man a chance to respond....sheesh

  12. I PM'd the last 3.

  13. get that stuff out woooo
  14. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTotality View Post
    Hey now, give a man a chance to respond....sheesh
    Sorry, I meant to say if they don't respond in a reasonable time frame such as by Sunday nite, but I left that part out. Nothing can get sent out any sooner than monday anyhow. And think about it, if a person hasn't logged on and checked their pms between thursday and sunday, how likely are they to log 4 times a week?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Sorry, I meant to say if they don't respond in a reasonable time frame such as by Sunday nite, but I left that part out. Nothing can get sent out any sooner than monday anyhow. And think about it, if a person hasn't logged on and checked their pms between thursday and sunday, how likely are they to log 4 times a week?
    I agree 100%, no problem. I understand why you would take a shot at it, I would do the same

  16. Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    I PM'd the last 3.
    was I supposed to get a pm?

  17. I sent my PM. Sorry I was slow on the uptake! Sht happens quick round here!

    Thanks and I look forward to sharing my results with the product!:dl:

  18. 1 tester left

  19. Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    1 tester left
    Let's do it to it, mang!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  20. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    1 tester left
    I vote that if they don't respond by end of day today that you sub in BigAnabolic78 for it

    not like this is a democracy or anything, but i want it to ship tomorrow
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I vote that if they don't respond by end of day today that you sub in BigAnabolic78 for it

    not like this is a democracy or anything, but i want it to ship tomorrow
    Tom was already selected as a tester over on bb.com. :dl:
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I vote that if they don't respond by end of day today that you sub in BigAnabolic78 for it

    not like this is a democracy or anything, but i want it to ship tomorrow
    I gotta agree, someone needs to be added in order to get this show on the road. Hell, I would be so inclined as to take on another supp. I mean, I just want to help out

  23. MrTotality the Great facilitator

  24. Quote Originally Posted by peece View Post
    MrTotality the Great facilitator


    Of course, I appreciate the kind words and the vote of confidence. Anything that I can do to help out I will obviously do

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I vote that if they don't respond by end of day today that you sub in BigAnabolic78 for it

    not like this is a democracy or anything, but i want it to ship tomorrow
    Thanks for the vote, but I was selected over at the other website. I was screwin around to keep the thread bumped so maybe the others would get in here and send the info.. I would definitely not like to take away an opportunity for someone to log MST stuff. It's great!! Hopefully everyone has sent the info in. Good luck to everyone chosen here and bb.com. I look forward to all the results! My Log will probably be up here and bb.com around wed. thurs.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

    www.GetDS.com

  26. how come testing oportunities cant be offered if the person pays the shipping to another country? I would be all over this IF selected, is there a reason why noone does this?

  27. Alrighty folks I sent all the info to MST over the weekend minus the one person. They should ship out today!

    As for our international friends we just did not select international this time. We typically do when running a smaller batch of testers. I understand your questions but we feel if we select you to test a product we don't feel it's right to ask for you to spend your money to test for us. I hope you understand.

  28. congrats guys....best of luck

  29. hells yessssssssssssssssss :bruce1:

  30. thanks for getting it out so promptly. Once recvd will begin with the next workout. Do you want the log on the MST page?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by MrTotality View Post
    thanks for getting it out so promptly. Once recvd will begin with the next workout. Do you want the log on the MST page?
    Good question. Someone will get back with ya on that.

  32. Can't wait to see these logs!


    *ncangey reclines in his lazy boy, sips on his blue raz ragnarok*
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  33. Yes, I am stoked as well. I've decided to focus on strength, since I now look stronger than I really am, a common bodybuilding malady. I think the Ragnarok will help me get there. :dl:

  34. Quote Originally Posted by MrTotality View Post
    thanks for getting it out so promptly. Once recvd will begin with the next workout. Do you want the log on the MST page?
    was wondering the same thing...can't wait to try this stuff. :bb:
  35. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I'm excited too. The Shred-XS should be just the ticket to hitting my body with something a little different to help rip the last 20 pounds of fat off, and get down to single digit bodyfat.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  36. I think the logs should go into the normal supplement log section instead of the MST subforum.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    I think the logs should go into the normal supplement log section instead of the MST subforum.
    sounds good

  38. Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    I think the logs should go into the normal supplement log section instead of the MST subforum.
    I agree 100%!

    Heads up all testers! Your swag has shipped today via fedex ground. If anyone would like their tracking number, hit me with an email at support@millenniumsport.net and I'll send it over to you. Expect your goods in 3-6 days depending on location.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I agree 100%!

    Heads up all testers! Your swag has shipped today via fedex ground. If anyone would like their tracking number, hit me with an email at support@millenniumsport.net and I'll send it over to you. Expect your goods in 3-6 days depending on location.
    I'd like mine!


    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  40. Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    I think the logs should go into the normal supplement log section instead of the MST subforum.
    done deal thanks again
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 05:57 PM
  2. Ragnarok Testers Wanted For "New" Crushing Punch!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 03:00 AM
  3. Testers Wanted for Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 06:43 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 08:23 PM
  5. TESTERS wanted for ALRI- Thyrogen X
    By FitnFirm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Log in
Log in