++TESTERS WANTED++ For our complete line!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.94%

Required Information

Sex: Male

Height: 5'9

Weight: 170 lbs.

Body type: Endo

Est. BF%: 9%

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Monday: Legs and Abs
    Tuesday: Chest and Cardio
    Wednesday: Shoulder, Delts, Calves
    Thursday: Back and Abs
    Friday: Arms and Cardio
    Saturday: Cardio, Calves and Abs
    Sunday: Off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Run, bike, play basketball at least 3 times a week. I usually run at least two miles if I am running or play basketball for 2 hours

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):
    ON Protein
    Multivitamin
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Purple Wrath

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):
    A daily balance consisting of very high protein and a good intake of carbs: 4 eggs, 2 cans of Light Tuna, Rice, Oats, Two protein shakes, Lean Turkey, Whole Wheat Bread, Cottage Cheese, Pasta, Fresh Fruit and Fresh Veggies

Current Daily water intake: One to one and a half gallons a day

Short Term Goal: Gain Lean Mass

Long Term Goal: Increase Powerlifts by 50 lbs.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    Basically what I have listed above. Did try a cycle of CellTech with NitroTech

What product(s)/stacks would you prefer to test. Please enter them in order of most desired.

1. Kreaceps-XS/Citruvol/Carnage Stack
    2. Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 Stack
    3. Ragnarok Warrior Melon
    4. Ragnarok Blue Raz
    5. Kreaceps-XS/Citruvol/Cordygen5 Stack
    6. Shred-XS

I think I should be selected because I will give my honest opinion and work my tail off in the gym to show the advantages of the product that I am given.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

My first choice like listed in the above are any Citruvol combo or citruvol. This is what I really want to try.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Tons of great applications so far!! Keep 'em comin'!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Pick me! :)

Required Information
    Sex:M
    Height:5'9"
    Weight:205
    Body type:endo
    Est. BF%:27

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):I'm following the Body For Life workout scheme Body-for-LIFE Weight Training, 3x a week, alternating weeks 2x upper 1x lower then 1x upper 2x lower. First thing in the morning. I've been using the forms provided on the body for life site to log weights since I started.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): Between 30-50 minutes (based on how early I have to get to work, and how early I get the kids to school) 3x a week on stationary bike, heart rate sustained in the 150s. First thing in the morning

Puritan's Pride Omega-3 Fish Oil with Policosanol 1 cap 3x daily
    Puritan's Pride Time Release Ultra Vita-Man 1 tab 2x daily
    GNC Pro Performance CLA 1 cap 3x daily
    Schiff Glucosamine plus MSM 1 tab 3x daily
    Amerifit Nutrition DHEA 50mb 2x daily
    BSN Nitrix 4 tabs 3x daily (on first week, willing to discontinue)
    MHP T-Bomb II 3 tabs 2x daily (on first week, willing to discontinue)
    NxLabs Nitro T3 6 tabs 1x daily
    VPX No-Shotgun pre-workout, not on cardio days
    EAS Betagen 3x daily

I'm following a roughly 1200-1300 calorie a day diet, while still getting 200gm of protein. Using Syntrax Nectar for 3 shakes a day (270 cal, 69gm protein total) Muscle Milk light 1 shake a day (150 cal, 25 gm protein) GNC Pro Performance TR Complete (150 cal, 20gm protein, right before bed). Remainder of intake is made up of at least 2 servings of fresh fruits, at least 3 servings of green vegetables, 2 servings of fish (tilapia + salmon primarily dry pan fried), 1 of chicken (dry pan fried or baked). Primary carb intake is from fruits as well as daily at least 2 servings of whole grain breads/wraps or wild rice. I try to do one of the fruit or grain servings pre-workout, as well as the muscle milk pre workout, so I have more sustained carbs.

Current Daily water intake: 1-1.5 gal

Short Term Goal:I'm trying to see how much muscle growth, as well as getting cut + ripped I can get before my vacation this year so I can catch a tan on a worthwhile body, and maybe try learning to surf I'm flying out july 14 to Hawaii, returning the 20th, intend to workout, and would have a laptop with me and would be able to update a log. Also, I did sign up for the Body For Life Challenge on May 14, so it would be nice to make my transformation even greater in the 12 weeks.

Long Term Goal:In January 07, I hit 245 pounds, and my waist was about to hit 40 (I had been a 38 waist for the last 5-6 years). I realized had to make a change, and it needs to be a long term permanent change. I turn 40 this year, and my wife wants to have a 3rd child. So I need to get in good shape and stay in good shape so that if its a boy, I can still hang with him when he's in high school and throw a football or play basketball. I had been loosing weight decently by clipping calories and working out in an unstructured way (no particular logging of details, counts of reps per set or anything else), managed to get down to 220 by the end of April, and was just starting to be able to squeeze into a 36 waist. A friend mentioned the Body For Life program and challenge. I didn't look at it too deeply right away. A few weeks later I decided to read more, and the workout scheme seemed to make sense as a high intensity workout. I started that on May 14th, (which was when I started using normal bodybuilding supplements, prior to that I had just taken vitamin type products). Since then I have lost close to 15 pounds, and am definitely feeling the difference. I'm just starting to see weights begin to go up. Now I'm anxious on Sundays (my day off from the gym) to get back in and workout again. I even get irritated if for some reason I'm delayed, even just for cardio. In the end, my long term goal is to reach looking like a Spartan from 300 (my wife was drooling during the movie) and building sustainable life habits to stay looking that way. I don't have a target weight, i have more of a target look. I'm probably shooting for 5-7% bodyfat, and solid muscles. I may even go as far as amateur bodybuilding or fitness shows sometime in the future, i'm less sure about that. Then again, if I look that good, why not

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs (for the last 60 days) None

I've just finished a bottle of MRI CE2, which other than the supplements listed above is all I've ever taken. I'm more than happy to discontinue any/all of the ones I am currently taking in favor of a combination put together by people with more knowledge than me.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): none yet

Do you have ANY injuries presently that limit your training (explain):I have osteoarthritis which primarily only affects my knees, and lightly my ankles. It has no bearing on excersizing in general, however it limits my cardio to non-impact.

What product(s)/stacks would you prefer to test. Please enter them in order of most desired.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.28%

Man... this is such a golden opportunity! I'm getting back into the saddle to start exercising correctly again (i.e., I'm running and lifting for the first time in a while), but otherwise, I'd be all over this beeyoch.

These products look top notch. You can guarantee I will follow these logs... it looks like there will be some quality testers posting!

Good luck all,

HL
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Australia gets no love.
  7. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.1%

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    Australia gets no love.
    In the past Australia had gotten much love but this time around with so many testers we are going to keep shipping costs down and hit the US this time. Australia will get love once again in the future...sorry
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%

Quote Originally Posted by spaceclown View Post
    In the past Australia had gotten much love but this time around with so many testers we are going to keep shipping costs down and hit the US this time. Australia will get love once again in the future...sorry
    In other words,
    Australia ain't gettin no nookie.
  9. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.1%

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    In other words,
    Australia ain't gettin no nookie.
    Oui! Oui! ... pretty much
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.17%

Sex: M
    Height:6'
    Weight:222
    Body type:endo/meso
    Est. BF%: 18
    Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): exercises vary each workout
    Monday: Legs
    Squats/ seated and lying ham curls/leg press, leg extensions
    Tuesday: off
    Wednesday: Chest
    Incline BP, Decline BP, Flat BP, incline and flat flys, cross over cables, bench pullovers
    Thursday: Back
    Deads, rack pulls, pull downs front and back, tbar rows, bent rows, dumbbell rows, good mornings, narrow pulldowns
    Friday: cardio only
    Saturday: Arms
    BB curls, seated incline curls, alternate curls, hammer curls, 1 arm and 2 arm preacher curls, concentration curls, CG bench, skull crushers, seated 1 arm and 2 arm dumbbell extensions, reverse pull downs, rope pulldowns, overhead rope extensions
    Sunday: shoulders
    seated press, front, side, and rear laterals, arnold presses, BB shrugs, DB shrugs, upright rows
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    cardio is done 6 days per week. It is a rapid walk (4.3 mph) on the highest incline on the treadmill
    AN's RPM
    Animal Pak
    ON's ZMA
    AN's IGF-2
    AN's Neovar
    eat every 2.5 hours. My job makes it tough, so sometimes every 3. Most meals consist of a meat/protein product. Most commonly chicken, a complex carb (potato, wheat, oatmeal etc...) I cant use protein powder, as it causes stomach upset
    Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons per day
    Short Term Goal: would like to get to 230 at 10%
    Long Term Goal:masters powerlifting in 9 years baby

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs (for the last 60 days) none
    I have tried quite a bit, however most was from either Universal or AN. I have logged a few products, links will be provided upon request
    Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    listed above
    Do you have ANY injuries presently that limit your training (explain): no
    I am willing to try anything. Have heard great things about ragnarok as well
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.59%

- Sex - M or F: female

- Height: 5' 7

- Weight: 128#

- Body type: Gain and lose fairly easily...slow to gain muscle though!

- Training Experience (please be detailed): I started training seriously last summer with Emma-Leigh. Before that, I had always been up and down with my weight and went through an eating disorder. I'm well on my way to recovery. I've gained 20# and I'm getting ready to do my first figure competition in the fall!!

I started out doing full body routines, then split upper/lower, now we're focusing on my weak areas (shoulders and arms!!)

- Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)

I can't be TOO detailed b/c my program is designed by Emma Leigh. I lift 4-5 days a week, and my reps and sets and tempo vary. I do Shoulders, chest, and arms 2 days and back, legs, abs 2 days a week.

- Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)

I have just started adding in a little cardio. I do some powerwalking for 45-60 min 2 times a week currently.

- Current Supplements (please list all product names)

Fish oils, multivitamin, calcium, psyllium husk, vitamin C, probiotic, Dynamitize Elite whey, VPX whey, Dynamatize energized expand, Sans V12

- Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)

Can't go into a lot of detail, b/c my diet is designed by Emma leigh. We are currently recomping, so I have cut back on calories a bit. I have low carb days, moderate carb days, mod/high days and super high carb days!

- Current Daily Water Intake

1.5 gallons

- Links to Past Logs & Reviews

It wouldn't let me post a link to my past log, but I did one for Refuel.

I also started a log for Anabolic Pump and Vasoexplode, but I had a bad reaction to them

-I would like to try the Ragnarok caffeinated Blue raspberry flavor, but I would also be willing to do the Cordygen 5 as well!!
    [/QUOTE]
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It's bad enough that all "aphrodisiacs" (horny goat weed, longjack tribulus, yohmbine, Shilajit, anything that ends in *drol, *rione) are banned for import, besides the fact that not everyone wants them for aphrodisiac perposes, aminogen and egg protein are also banned imports. But we get left out of the samples too.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    It's bad enough that all "aphrodisiacs" (horny goat weed, longjack tribulus, yohmbine, Shilajit, anything that ends in *drol, *rione) are banned for import, besides the fact that not everyone wants them for aphrodisiac perposes, aminogen and egg protein are also banned imports. But we get left out of the samples too.
    Sorry, but you have to understand that shipping now-a-days is very, very expensive, especially overseas.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Exclamation

Testers will be picked tomorrow! Hurry up and get those last minute apps. in people!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.06%

Gee golly, I sure hope they pick me...I'd even quit my current supps to get in on this!
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.17%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Of course I understand, I pay for my own shipping, Fedex is like 100$ for 5kg.
    I was more *****ing to my self about living here, much respect to MST for making such nice products.
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Testers will be picked tomorrow! Hurry up and get those last minute apps. in people!
    I've done a bunch more reading about the ingredients, and I'm even more interested now. Is there any possibility of a Kreaceps/Ragnarok/Shred stack too? I'd put that on the top of my list I submitted
    Last edited by EasyEJL; 06-07-2007 at 09:19 AM.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

im so nervous to find out if i got picked to do a log!! i hope i did! it would be so sick because this is suck a tight company!
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%

A kreaceps/Citruvol/cordygen5 or carnage stack would be insane, and you guys need to help me out, my old ass is getting back into MMA and I am going to need all the help I can get. Old stiff bones.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Sorry, but you have to understand that shipping now-a-days is very, very expensive, especially overseas.
    It would only be fair, if selected as a tester to help pay for the shipping. If selected, we can work this out to cut on your expenses.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%

Question YAy MMA!

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil74 View Post
    A kreaceps/Citruvol/cordygen5 or carnage stack would be insane, and you guys need to help me out, my old ass is getting back into MMA and I am going to need all the help I can get. Old stiff bones.
    what styles do you do?
  22. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Erik2003 View Post
    It would only be fair, if selected as a tester to help pay for the shipping. If selected, we can work this out to cut on your expenses.
    I'm in the US, and i'd be happy to pay for my own shipping too, especially if I was selected to do one of the stacks. I'd have to guess that the stacks are easy worth $100 or more to a tester, I wouldn't mind covering the $5-8 fedex home would charge to deliver it.

BTW, not wanting to sound impatient, do we know when today the testers are getting selected? Or was it already done and I lost out?
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

To answer a couple of previous questions:

It is an interesting idea for someone overseas to be willing to pay for shipping, but I'm not going to beat around the bush, at least for this time, it's probably not going to happen. Also, tothose of you who are chosen in the US: shipping costs are covered, so don't worry about that.

Testers should be announced tonight in this thread. Keep your eyes open, and once again, best of luck to all who applied!
  24. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Before the MS reps read any of my app, I am currently logging Pro-Anabol for ALRI and my log will conclude in 21 days. I figured you want somebody to test right away, but if all the spots are not filled, I would love to test for you guys when my log ends.

Terms
    -Reputable membersYES
    - Log on Anabolicminds.com - Other sites are optional but appreciated.Clutchfitness.com, DiscountAnabolics.com and AM
    - Must update log at least 4 days per weekEVERYDAY FOR ME
    - Log duration of the product (check servings for exact number), including a detailed final review / summary.YES AND VERY DETAILED
    - Reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback.THATS WHAT YOU'LL GET
    - US only or Military APO/FPO only

Target Audience- Bodybuilders
    - Powerlifters IN SOME ASPECTS
    - Endurance AthletesMMA(if that counts)
    - Bulkers/CuttersCUTTING NOW
    - Males- all ages over 18 years old.YES

Disclaimer
    Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

WARNING NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do NOT consume this product if you have a medical condition and/or taking any prescription medication. Do not exceed recommended serving. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or other similar symptoms.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.

Sex:Male

Height:6'1

Weight:224, on a cut now. I was 251 a few months ago

Body type: Endomorph

Est. BF% : 9.3%(last time checked, but may be lower now)

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT WHY we should choose you!!):I have been training for 8 years now. I train some as a powerlifter, but mostly Im geared toward bodybuilding now. I also train MMA and have been for about 11 months now. I've trained in DC, HIT, High-volume(arnolds style, when i first started), and a few others as well. Im currently training with a mix of HIT and highvolume depending on what bodypart we might be discussing. I have trained several people before as well. I do most of my working out in my garage which consists of 6 different benches, 700lbs of olympic weight, 4 curl bars with about 300lbs total for them, and dumbells from 20s up to 120s. I also have a few 160's coming soon. There's a very small gym just around the corner and I go there to do all my machine work. My max lifts are bench of 410(raw at 205), deadlift of 565(raw), and squat of 515.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): My current split(which changes at least once every 3 months is as follows: Sunday: Bis/Tris, Mon/Tues: off, Wed: Shoulders/Traps/Bis(just a few shaping ex's for bi's), Thurs: Chest/Tris, and Fri: Legs/Deads/Back
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I get plenty of cardio with my BJJ training, but I also run/walk with a 2/1 ratio. I will normally for a minimum of 30 minutes 3 days per week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): My staples are Nimbus Nutr Poseidon, UltraMegaGreen(I have my own GNC), VitE(800ius per day), VitC(2000mgs per day), EmeraldBalance(fruit/veg powder), Bulk BetaAlanine, Bulk WMA(QwikCarb from NP), FishOils(GNC brand and 6caps), OptNutr Whey Hydrosolate and CytosportsFastTwitch(preworkou t only). Im currently doing a log(which ends in 21 days) of ALRI's new product Pro-Anabol.

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible): Currently, this is my diet:

NUTRITION
    Training Days
    9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 1cup slow oats, 1cup applejuice, 1cup water
    10:50AM: (Preworkout) 2scoops WPI, .5cup slow oats, 2cups water
    11AM-130PM: drinking 1gallon of water with flavored BCAAS)
    1:45PM: (Postworkout) 2scoops Vitargo, 2scoopsWPI, 2cups water
    4PM: 1cup brown rice, 10oz grilled chicken, .5cup blackbeans
    6PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef on 2 wholewheat buns(or with more brownrice)
    8PM: 10oz grilled chicken, handful of lowsalt cashews
    10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 1 serving (5gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

Nontraining Days
    9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 1cup slow oats, 2cups water
    11AM: 10oz grilled chicken, .5cup brown rice
    2PM: 2scoops WPI with water
    4PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef
    6PM: 2scoops WPI with water
    8PM: 10oz grilled chicken, handful of lowsalt cashews
    10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 1 serving (5gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

Basically, I go about 250gs of carbs on w/o days and under 100gs on nonw/o days. This is what Ive found to work best for me on a recomp. Carbcyling is my preferred method of cutting.

Current Daily water intake: 1.5 gallons per day

Short Term Goal: Well, since my beach trip is only 8 weeks away now, Im looking to cut or recomp with my bodyfat being at 8%(or below) while having the highest bodyweight I can at that bf%.

Long Term Goal: Im basically ********ing yearround with the exception of my prebeach stack. I want to add as much QUALITY mass as possible. I was at 251 a couple of months back and now by bf is way down and Im at 224. I would like to be a very lean 275-285 one day. Its a long road, but I wont stop until I get there.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs (for the last 60 days): NONE

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): Ok, I honestly feel that I have used just as many supplements as any person on this planet. Here goes: VenomTrileanSystem, BAM, JungleWarfare, MassFX, Hyperdrol2, Retain, ANX post cycle therapy, StimX, Superdrol, Pheraplex, Ergomax, Mega-Zol, Haladrol(and many clones), M1T, MOHN, MethylD(Gasparis), MethoxyTST, MegaTRN, AlphaDrive, 4-AD, Transdermal 4-AD, Androsol(by Biotest), Powerfull(new and old), Symmetry, Cissus, anabolic pump, TNA, C2, Camphibolic, Cialabol, Neovar, IGF-2, RPM, OsteobolinC, Cytolean, Lipo6, Lipo6x, Lipo6(with ephedra), All the Muscletech GARBAGE, Paravol, ResetA.D., Smash, Intraxcell, Smash, NE2, NO2, CE2, SizeOn(caps/powder), superpump250, halodrol liquigels, thyrotabs, cordygen5, Ragnorak, EntireNHA stack(with atd and reboundreloaded), Lipoderm(w/rasperryketones, clen, albuterol, solo, and capcream), Anagen, Fenotest, EBol, 20% Turkesterone and probably a million more but you get the point.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links): YellowGold(AP), RPM/Neovar/IGF-2/Osteobolin-C log( Ugab's Osteobolin-C/Neovar/IGF-2/RPM Recomping Journey ), megadose cissus w/symmetry, hyperdrolX2( Ugabs HyperdrolX2 log - DiscountAnabolics.com Forum )and several others

Do you have ANY injuries presently that limit your training (explain): no

10/11/12/2/6/7/8/9/1/3/4/5
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%

^^^^^^^^
    The above is a great application.
  26. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.1%

I am looking them all over now.
  27. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If (and I know its a big if) you chose me, you cant count on a very good log. It really sucks that Ill have to wait 3 weeks, but again, Id love to test for ya if any spots arent taken.
  28. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

I didn't mention that beyond dropping any/all of my current supplements, i'm willing to change my diet too if you would feel that is important. I work both in an office as well as from home, and have freedom as far as food prep/storage goes too even at the office (fridge/freezer/microwave)

I'm sort of thinking now that I should maybe do a short run into ketosis, to kickstart the weight loss again (only lost 1 pound this week).
  29. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.1%

Post Testers Selected !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off before any logs start I want to thank each of you for logging for us. We selected as many as we could and only did not select just a few. I would have just said fuk it and let everyone test but the boss man as it is probably will kick my ass when he notices how many we chose

Here are the testers

Kreaceps-XS - grila jujitsu
    Kreaceps-XS - MrTotality
    Citruvol - Chemist2234
    Citruvol - twinnett
    Carnage - peece
    Carnage - BigPHusers11
    Shred-XS - EasyEJL
    Shred-XS - Confucious
    Cordygen5 - Aoba
    Cordygen5 - ugab37
    Ragnarok Warrior Melon - tops2heavy
    Ragnarok Warrior Melon Stim Free - thrall
    Ragnarok Blue Raz - ugab37
    Ragnarok Blue Raz Stim Free - sdmf45
    Kreaceps-XS/Citruvol/Cordygen5 - whitedevil74
    Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Cordygen5 - Erik2003
    Kreaceps-XS/Carnage/Citruvol - smeton yea

PM me your full name and address. We will ship when I recieve ALL the testers info.

When you start your log please put a link in this thread to its location PLEASE!

Congrats all!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.86%

First off before any logs start I want to thank each of you for logging for us. We selected as many as we could and only did not select just a few. I would have just said fuk it and let everyone test but the boss man as it is probably will kick my ass when he notices how many we chose

Here are the testers

Kreaceps-XS - MrTotality
    Citruvol - Chemist2234
    Citruvol - twinnett
    Carnage - peece
    Carnage - BigPHusers11
    Shred-XS - EasyEJL
    Shred-XS - Confucious
    Cordygen5 - Aoba
    Cordygen5 - ugab37

PM me your full name and address. We will ship when I recieve ALL the testers info.

When you start your log please put a link in this thread to its location PLEASE!

Congrats all!
    congrats to everyone chosen!!!!!
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

www.GetDS.com
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.97%

Here are the testers

Kreaceps-XS - MrTotality
    Citruvol - Chemist2234
    Citruvol - twinnett
    Carnage - peece
    Carnage - BigPHusers11
    Shred-XS - EasyEJL
    Shred-XS - Confucious
    Cordygen5 - Aoba
    Cordygen5 - ugab37

Congrats all!

Spaceclown

Thank you very much!
    I am excited to try Carnage

I will do my best to give a fair assessment as to the benefits and gains and sides (if any)
    Again thankyou!!

peece

ps
    i'll pm ya
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Congrats guys and gals! Looks like a solid bunch here! Three cheers for free loot!
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.72%

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Congrats guys and gals! Looks like a solid bunch here! Three cheers for free loot!
    omg! I got picked!

/dance

I'm leaving for Japan for 10 days, but someone will be here to take packages and i start cut diet 2.0 the day i come back!

:clean:

i'll PM you guys my addy!
  34. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

Whoohoo! Thanks for picking me! I can't wait to start using the product!
  35. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.1%

36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

SWEET!!!!!
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%

Ohh hell yeah.

PM sent.

Tried to PM but having problems. Check your bb.com account.
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Here are the testers

Kreaceps-XS - MrTotality
    Citruvol - Chemist2234
    Citruvol - twinnett
    Carnage - peece
    Carnage - BigPHusers11
    Shred-XS - EasyEJL
    Shred-XS - Confucious
    Cordygen5 - Aoba
    Cordygen5 - ugab37

Congrats all!
    Solid bunch of testers!! Congrats to all who were chosen! I'm looking forward to the logs.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.46%

Lightbulb 300 the pg version

Here are the testers

Kreaceps-XS - MrTotality
    Citruvol - Chemist2234
    Citruvol - twinnett
    Carnage - peece
    Carnage - BigPHusers11
    Shred-XS - EasyEJL
    Shred-XS - Confucious
    Cordygen5 - Aoba
    Cordygen5 - ugab37

Congrats all!
    YES!!! this made my day !!! was having a ****ty day but this just made it all better! thank you so much !

"THIS IS CAKETOWN"
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.26%

Testing

Congrats to all, and thank you for the opportunity.

I sent you the PM as requested. Please let me know if you did not receive it.

Thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 06:57 PM
  2. Ragnarok Testers Wanted For "New" Crushing Punch!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 04:00 AM
  3. Testers Wanted for Somnidren-GH & GHSR Stack!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-08-2007, 07:43 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 09:23 PM
  5. TESTERS wanted for ALRI- Thyrogen X
    By FitnFirm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 02:33 PM